Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte - Nude Beige #001

4.1

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane) (Other) : Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyl Stearate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Stearyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Parfum (Fragrance), Behenic Acid, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 15850 (Red 7), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ci 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc

on 10/29/2009 5:36:00 PM

I'm so sad this didn't work for me. When swatched on my hand, it looks pink nude which was exactly what i wanted, but when i applied on my pigmented lips, it looked soooo much more nude. Like a concealer lips. It's so odd that the color looks different on my lips and actually even lighter! It reminds me of MAC Hue on the lips. On my hand, it looks pinker. Texture wise... it goes on very pigmented. It's best applied in dabbing motion. It did dry out my lips more than some lipsticks I've used. So i had to follow with a glossy lipbalm. It makes a WONDERFUL base, but I always have to pair with a gloss or a sheer lipstick over it.

on 10/27/2009 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The color is very pretty, but on me (NW20 skin) looked like a warm pinky rose. I guess I was looking for something more beige. I may exchange this for sensual silk- # 2. The texture is extremely creamy. It's so creamy that it seems to diminish off your lips within one to two hours. It almost seems wrong to say this because of the huge price difference but I think I prefer MAC's lipsticks instead.

on 10/24/2009 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this YSL rouge volupte texture. It is very creamyyyyyy!! so easy to apply, and a very little goes along way. this is a pinkish beige shade. A pink nude shade. It has scent on it and i love the scent. the scent makes the lipsticks looks and smells delicious. lol. I love this colour. I feel like barbie when i use this. LOL. the staying power is sucks though. so if you are someone that prefer lipsticks with long staying power, this product is not for you. I love the packaging too. it comes with a very small mirror that i hardly use (its too freakin small). YSL comes with a very wide range of beautiful, adorable colours.

I tried this for the first time today after stumbling upon the reviews and I LOVED it. It's the perfect every day wear, it's so creamy and lush and the color is amazing! A nice pinkish beige, a little lighter than a normal lip color but very subtle, it doesn't look like you're wearing a lipstick, which is exactly why I love it!

on 10/18/2009 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love its intricate details & gold packaging hence it's pricey-ness. It is a nice nude beige as it's name says. Great for any smokey eyes. It also glides onto your lips like butter, it's heavenly seriously. It dries your lip after a while, but a gloss on top should solve any problem with that.

on 10/16/2009 10:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

This is a gorg nude pink colour. I love the package, which is a gaudy gold case with the YSL logo and a mirror on the top. The formula is amazing. It has the lightest scent of peaches or something, and it leaves my lips super soft. It doesn't accentuate lines in the lips and it applies sooo effortlessly. I also have the new plum colour, but it fades really quickly, but this colour is perfect! =)

on 10/5/2009 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite pink lipstick. It's called Nude Beige, but it actually a light pink. The formulation is like silky smooth. The color payoff is unparalleled. The color might be duped by a cheaper lipstick but so far from what I've found the formula is un-dupable.

Oh my God I just love these lipsticks so much. This colour in particular is gorgeous. Nude pinky beige. Almost my skin colour but pinker, but not too light that makes me look dead. They are very very VERY creamy and soft so you have to apply them with a light hand. I just dab it on carefully till I get the desired colour. I love that these lipsticks are really really light, they almost feel like a lipbalm, but they are really pigmented and they give a full coverage. Yes, they are expensive but they are the best forumula I've ever tried. And don't even get me started on the packaging, GORGEOUS. I can't wait to get my hands on more colours.

on 8/23/2009 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lipstick, feel like butter when i apply it.
What pissed me off is that i found a dupe for that and it's the MAC lipstick In Creme cup it's the exact SAME color on my lips. If you want a cheaper alternative then go for the MAC one.
The only thing that i don't like about this is the price ,it cost me 42$ canadian that so much for a lipstick but overall it's a really good lipstick if you want to invest.

on 8/20/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this lipstick ... nice and creamy

Popular Lipsticks