October 20, 2014 | 1393 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Volupte - Nude Beige #001

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this for the first time today after stumbling upon the reviews and I LOVED it. It's the perfect every day wear, it's so creamy and lush and the color is amazing! A nice pinkish beige, a little lighter than a normal lip color but very subtle, it doesn't look like you're wearing a lipstick, which is exactly why I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by jennerss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love its intricate details & gold packaging hence it's pricey-ness. It is a nice nude beige as it's name says. Great for any smokey eyes. It also glides onto your lips like butter, it's heavenly seriously. It dries your lip after a while, but a gloss on top should solve any problem with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by jodee4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a gorg nude pink colour. I love the package, which is a gaudy gold case with the YSL logo and a mirror on the top. The formula is amazing. It has the lightest scent of peaches or something, and it leaves my lips super soft. It doesn't accentuate lines in the lips and it applies sooo effortlessly. I also have the new plum colour, but it fades really quickly, but this colour is perfect! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite pink lipstick. It's called Nude Beige, but it actually a light pink. The formulation is like silky smooth. The color payoff is unparalleled. The color might be duped by a cheaper lipstick but so far from what I've found the formula is un-dupable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my God I just love these lipsticks so much. This colour in particular is gorgeous. Nude pinky beige. Almost my skin colour but pinker, but not too light that makes me look dead. They are very very VERY creamy and soft so you have to apply them with a light hand. I just dab it on carefully till I get the desired colour. I love that these lipsticks are really really light, they almost feel like a lipbalm, but they are really pigmented and they give a full coverage. Yes, they are expensive but they are the best forumula I've ever tried. And don't even get me started on the packaging, GORGEOUS. I can't wait to get my hands on more colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by xsweet

I love this lipstick, feel like butter when i apply it.
What pissed me off is that i found a dupe for that and it's the MAC lipstick In Creme cup it's the exact SAME color on my lips. If you want a cheaper alternative then go for the MAC one.
The only thing that i don't like about this is the price ,it cost me 42$ canadian that so much for a lipstick but overall it's a really good lipstick if you want to invest.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by sonu12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i love this lipstick ... nice and creamy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by morggie

I love this lipstick! For me it's very expensive. I usually buy MAC lipsticks, and this is more than twice the price of MAC's. I work at a book store and I'm a student, so obviously I'm not raking in much money. All that being said, this lipstick is beautiful. It's got pink undertones, but it's not so pink that it's no longer neutral. It has a lovely, lovely sheen to it. Despite the sheen, it has very good color payoff. I have very very pigmented lips and this lipstick covers them and actually makes my lips look nude! Yay! This is definitely a first for me. I would say the texture of the lipstick feels like a MAC lustre, but the color payoff is like a MAC satin lipstick. So basically, the best of both worlds. And oh my god the packaging is gorgeous! I'm a sucker for anything shiny and metallic. :) But anyway, I HIGHLY recommend this lipstick to anyone who can afford it. It's worth every penny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by PinkSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was really wanting this lipstick to be my new HG. It's so lovely when first applied but I found that after about 20 minutes it dries up. The silky, ultra-rich, moisturizing sheen disappears completely and the color that's left looks more like a dry warm peachy-pink lip stain. The actual color itself was not nearly as pretty as when first applied. I've had many lipsticks that aren't long-lasting, if I really like the shade I don't mind having to reapply...but every 20 minutes? At $34 a pop, I've decided to return the Nude Beige #1.

However, I haven't given up on this YSL collection yet. I have been lusting over the Lingerie Pink #7. I understand they probably all wear off fast but since the Lingerie Pink is a cool bubblegum pink, it may keep a cooler tone even when it dries and cool undertones are a better match on my NC35 skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is very similar to MAC's blankety lipstick, although nude beige is slightly lighter. I swatched them both today to test it. I like this lipstick, but not sure it's super flattering with my coloring. Like other reviewers, I'm determined to make it work due to the high price. I like the moisturizing factor and the packaging of this lipstick. I even like the watermelon scent. I like how the color on the exterior of the tube is the color of the lipstick. I am sick of labeling all my MAC lipsticks. I would not buy again because the color is not very unique.