August 27, 2014 | 1957 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for muting out the lips without the intensity of myth. It is tough for me to pull it off on it's own because of my NC42 skin but it is a good product for muting. It is quite pretty. I could put on Strange potion lipglass on top or NARS Turkish Delight or chihuahua. Usually for muting out the lips I use either Creme d' Nude or Revlon's Nude Attitude. It all depends on what I have on hand.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh, what can I say about this lipstick. It bleeds, it applies in a strange streaky way, I seriously hate it. The color is so pale it hardly shows on my lips, but what does show makes me look rather dead. I was so upset when this arrived and I realized the issues with it, in Australia mac lipsticks are expensive, and we don't get to have the privilege of returning used make up. So I don't really recommend this lipstick I think you could find many other similar colors with a much better formula then this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by titee92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my go to nude lipstick!!! i love love love how it is so smooth and creamy!!!! im a macNC42 and i pair it with macs lip pencil in stripdown, and top it with macs c-thru lipglass! its beautiful for us tan local girls :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick for a nice nude lip. I had to deduct a lippie because I find it not to be opaque enough for my liking.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by MakennaRuddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite lipstick!! Its so nice and fair!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by jod84

nice glossy nude color but im not very happy because i had a dupe for this all along in my makeup kit. gosh darling is just the same as creme d nude and cheaper

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by pinksnowbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go to lipstick, I always have this with me. doesnt dry out like some other MAC lipsticks Ive used. the best nude shade MAC has for my skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love MAC lipsticks, and I love a good nude lip... unfortunately this one looked awful on my nw20 skintone. Other than that little setback... wonderful lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by littlemissbusiness

I think this is an amazing shade of lipstick. Although some people are hesitant to purchase nude colors, this shade really looks great on almost everyone.

It's a bit shiny but not as strong as a gloss and it's wonderful with a slight hint of gloss to top it off or just plain. I love this color with bronze cheeks and simple eye makeup colors with a bold liner.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Nude's are hard to pull off but I do love them when I find the right shade. Creme d'Nude isn't the right shade for me. It's too light for my lip color and skincolor. I do love the formula of this lipstick, it's creamy and comfortable to wear. I prefer Bankety over this because it's darker and suits me better.