December 18, 2014 | 1806 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - retractable kabuki

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this kabuki, it blends perfectly, and gives good application of loose or pressed powder. I can keep it in my purse without having to get makeup spots from an exposed brush in a bag, and when its time to clean it washes very well with cleanser and dries to a beautiful soft finish. At less than $10. I can afford one for purse, home, and gym bag! I have all their brushes and highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by SiLeNtLvEdREAMER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I was very skeptical about buying this retractable kabuki brush because there are other reviewers that said that their brush broke soon after they got it. I was ready to splurge on the Too Faced Retractable Kabuki because there were a lot of good reviews for that product. The only difference is that the Too Faced one is about $40 and the Ecotools kabuki is about $8. I decided to go with the Ecotools one because it was cheaper and if it broke I would just buy another one. I was pleasantly surprised because it was amazingly soft and it did not shed on me when washing! The only downside to this product is that there's little scratch lines on the inside of the cap from constantly opening and closing the brush. That doesn't really bother me too much because I can't see it. Otherwise, I highly recommend this retractable kabuki!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG, how in the world have I NOT written a review yet for this amazing product!! All EcoTool brushes are absolutely worth the affordable price! They are super soft, long-lasting, and professional quality! This kabuki brush is no exception--I've had it for years and even after plenty of monthy washes, its quality is still pretty much good as new! This is a must-have brush for putting blush on the apples of your cheeks! LOVE LOVE LOVE and I am a huge fan of all EcoTools products!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My first ecotools purchase and possibly my last. The brush fell apart in three uses. Not only that but I found the bristles didnīt pick up much color at all, at least not from my MAC and NYX blushes. Just very light. As a powder brush this works quite well. It dispenses the right amount without giving you cake face. The problem is, I donīt use powder, so for my use, as a blush brish, this doesnīt work as effectively as Iīd want it to.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by bettysilva08

So i bought this brush one day when i was at Ulta, and i love it. It is very useful to just throw in your bag and use it for touch ups througout the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

My search for a blush brush is now over! I tried Ecotools blush brush along with many others to no avail then decided to look for a kabuki
Saw this in Target and liked the way it looked.
. This silver retractable container holds a synthetic brush with a rounded top and full,soft, dense bristles.
It picks up my powder blush like a vacuum then deposits the color to my cheeks smoothly. Blending as it applies.
I have been using it every day for over a month and not one "hair" has shed.
This brush is perfect for my face and the feel is nothing short of luxurious.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by mesloan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's too rough for my face. But it is dirt cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Fantastic. My hunt for an on-the-go powder/blush/bronzer brush is over. This is perfect to throw into my purse makeup bag and not worry about the bristles getting ruined. I've loved many of the Ecotools products before, the bristles don't shed and for a synthetic brush they are so soft! It also closes really well so you don't have to worry about it opening and the brush getting dirty.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by beautiflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! the packaging is awesome! it's great for travel or just throwing in your makeup bag or drawer. you don't have to worry about the bristles getting ruined, or shedding AT ALL. super super SUPER soft, yet firm (unlike those flimsy, crap kabuki brushes you usually find at the DS). it also picks up the perfect amount of product.
the only thing is that it's a tad bit small. i use it more for blush or bronzer, but you can still use it for pressed powder! some people just prefer to use a huge, fluffy kabuki, but this is my baby. for life.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by KrystalEmmaMarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this product from a drugstore, rather than ordering it because my last retractable kabuki was flimsy and dented. I liked the softness of the bristles, it picks up a decent amount of powder which i prefer, and over the past 5 months the bristles haven't fallen out yet (with the exception of very few hairs that are sticking out). Luckily the aluminum case is not flimsy this time, but it's best to close the cap fast so that the bristles don't get as damaged.