November 25, 2014 | 1737 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - retractable kabuki

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My first ecotools purchase and possibly my last. The brush fell apart in three uses. Not only that but I found the bristles didnīt pick up much color at all, at least not from my MAC and NYX blushes. Just very light. As a powder brush this works quite well. It dispenses the right amount without giving you cake face. The problem is, I donīt use powder, so for my use, as a blush brish, this doesnīt work as effectively as Iīd want it to.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by bettysilva08

So i bought this brush one day when i was at Ulta, and i love it. It is very useful to just throw in your bag and use it for touch ups througout the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

My search for a blush brush is now over! I tried Ecotools blush brush along with many others to no avail then decided to look for a kabuki
Saw this in Target and liked the way it looked.
. This silver retractable container holds a synthetic brush with a rounded top and full,soft, dense bristles.
It picks up my powder blush like a vacuum then deposits the color to my cheeks smoothly. Blending as it applies.
I have been using it every day for over a month and not one "hair" has shed.
This brush is perfect for my face and the feel is nothing short of luxurious.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by mesloan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's too rough for my face. But it is dirt cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Fantastic. My hunt for an on-the-go powder/blush/bronzer brush is over. This is perfect to throw into my purse makeup bag and not worry about the bristles getting ruined. I've loved many of the Ecotools products before, the bristles don't shed and for a synthetic brush they are so soft! It also closes really well so you don't have to worry about it opening and the brush getting dirty.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by beautiflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! the packaging is awesome! it's great for travel or just throwing in your makeup bag or drawer. you don't have to worry about the bristles getting ruined, or shedding AT ALL. super super SUPER soft, yet firm (unlike those flimsy, crap kabuki brushes you usually find at the DS). it also picks up the perfect amount of product.
the only thing is that it's a tad bit small. i use it more for blush or bronzer, but you can still use it for pressed powder! some people just prefer to use a huge, fluffy kabuki, but this is my baby. for life.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by KrystalEmmaMarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this product from a drugstore, rather than ordering it because my last retractable kabuki was flimsy and dented. I liked the softness of the bristles, it picks up a decent amount of powder which i prefer, and over the past 5 months the bristles haven't fallen out yet (with the exception of very few hairs that are sticking out). Luckily the aluminum case is not flimsy this time, but it's best to close the cap fast so that the bristles don't get as damaged.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by librazebra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this on a trip when I forgot my "good" brush. This is a great little brush for the money. I use it much, much more than my Kevyn Aucoin flat-top. If it went missing I would replace it immediately.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by bayergal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this! I use it to apply my blush and I've been using it for 6 months now with no problems. Perfect for when I was travelling it fit perfectly in my travel make-up bag.

I love how cheap this is, especially since I cannot afford high quality brushes but this certainly feels HQ.

Best part about this brand is that it's recycled & cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Pinkkittyrokz

This kabuki really is a great brush. I love to use it to blend in blush (after I've applied it) It really softens the look of my makeup. I used to use this brush as my on-the-go touch up brush, but I can't now because it broke. The brush came out of the bottom part of the packaging. I can still use with no problems though. Its just a little annoying because the part that you pull over the bristles of the brush moves up and down freely, so when I use it, I have to hold that piece down. But thats not too big a deal for me. Overall, I really do like this brush and I would purchase it again if I lost it.