Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

3.9

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first brow gel, I'm quite impressed! I don't like to trim my brows too much because it significantly takes away from their fullness leaving them super sparse and weird looking. After grooming them daily, those little hangies always show up quickly. This brow gel is awesome and perfect for what I need. Just one quick sweep and you're good to go all day. Seriously, 10 hours later you still look put together and neat (well, your brows do anyway..) Before washing my face, I tried to mess them up and it was extremely hard. Teriffic formula! You can sort of tell you're wearing it. There is a subtle shine, but you can still achieve a natual look. The price is a bit steep, but you only need the tiniest amount.. this ought to last awile. Would totally recommend to anyone with pesky brows!

I bought this in brunette which is recommended for light/medium hair color. I brush my eyebrows into shape then I lightly apply the gel and brush brows again. I found that brushing brows into shape before I appy the gel gives a more even coloring that just applying the gel. This gel doesn't get stiff, too shiny and thankfully it doesn't give my eyebrows a reddish cast. Gives a natural and polished look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have medium-thick brows that can get long, so I usually have to trim them once a week. I bought the clear brow gel, and out of all the brow gels I have ever used, this is the only that has kept mine in place without little stray hairs hanging down, they stay put until I wash my face.

I wish there was a "maybe" option for "would you buy this product again", because I am on the fence. This works well, has good packaging, blah blah blah, but it is just really overpriced for clear brow gel I think. Will probably try to go a cheaper route next time.

Have had this for quite awhile. I bought it in clear as I use Tarte's eyebrow pencil to fill in and then this to keep things in place. It works very, very well, my brows stay put from morning until night, however it's really rather expensive for what it is. It has lasted me a very long time, over a year, as I don't need that much to get things in place. Packaging is fine, classy looking and sturdy. Still, I doubt I would spend over 20 bucks again for clear brow gel.

It is what it is, a brow gel. It works fine, and it should, as it is it's only function and costs you an arm and leg for 0.28oz. Will I repurchase? Probably not.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is an OK brow gel. I got this in the color Caramel and it's a nice match for my dark blonde brows. Unfortunately it makes my brows very itchy and I have a red rash running through my brows. Not attractive. My other complaint is that this is kind of thick and gloppy and the brush is too thick. I am taking it back to Sephora.

I LOVE THIS BROW GEL! It works sooo well and lasts all day and night...makes my brows stay in shape and always look perfectly groomed. I use the clear one because my asian eyebrows are already quite thick and dark. As long as you are very light handed with the application, this works wonders. You want to be very careful the first time when putting it on so that you dont make your eyebrow look "wet". The only upset I have is that because I use this every single day, I have to purchase this quite often and the price is a little steep...but I'm hooked. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this brow gel. I feel it works much better than brow pencils or powder at filling in sparce areas because it`s a liquid and doesn`t have a matte look which always looks fake against the natural sheen of brow hairs. I use expresso because I have very dark eyebrows and find that it stays even after showering ( if the eyebrow area is not scrubed too vigorously). The key is a light application and then take a dry q-tip and swipe it over the brows afterwards to get any excess off of the top layer of the brow so they don`t feel "crispy" and stiff. This way, the skin beneath the brow is painted with a brown tint and gives the illusion that your brows are fuller without really darkening the top hairs. This is the first gel i`ve used and will never use a pencil again.

Oy, this stuff is the worst!! It made my brows itchy and flakey. Definitely would not buy it again! Luckily, I purchased it from Sephora and was able to return it. I have subsequently tried the Damone Roberts Brow Gel and love love love it!

Popular Brows Products