July 23, 2014 | 2237 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

You understand that you need it when you start using it. Makes your brows really polished and groomed.
You know how people can put a lot of time when the shape their brows and then they just don't care anymore? It's kind of weird, a few extra seconds every morning is not much time AND this will make a big difference.
For me, a tube last about 18 months with daily use.
Not unique, but it delivers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by inmyopinion

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best of the currently available brow tamers I have tried. Never flakes, holds well, no allergic reaction, but too shiny for my taste. I wish they would bring back the Laura Geller eyebrow gel...now that was a perfect product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by RawCreoleGoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product does the job, but is too expensive to repurchase for what it does.

I have clear mascara from Maybelline that was cheaper that does the job just as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is alright for me. I don't have very many brow hairs to begin with. My brows are very sparse. I don't feel I need brow gel to keep my almost non exist eyebrows in check, but I can see were this would work for people who have more eyebrow hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Tango84

I love this brow gel and have not been able to find one that works as well. I use the clear, un-tinted one, as I have very thick, almost black eyebrows. I almost always use it over Urban decay's brow box (as opposed to the waxy stuff that comes with the kit - that's just gross), but it also works well on its own, when I'm wearing my brows thick enough that I don't need to color them in at all. My one gripe is the price... $21 seems like a silly amount of money to pay for what is essentially hair gel in a tube. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A BROW GEL THAT WORKS AS WELL FOR A BETTER PRICE, MESSAGE ME!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by tashaynn98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product applied heavily and took a long time to dry. When it did dry, it made my eyebrows feel crunchy, just like when you use too much gel in your hair. For about half an hour after the gel dried, my eyebrows felt strange -- heavy and like they were being pulled in the direction I'd brushed them.

And for all that, there's really no difference in the appearance of my eyebrows when I use this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 1:33:00 AM More reviews by coloredpencils

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very light brows and this works to slightly darken and add definition to my face. What I like most is that the formulation is not gunky so I never have to wipe the brush with a tissue and that it's meant to be layered. I like powders to fill in my lightest areas (also Anastasia) and use the brush/pencil from Chanel pencil to "set" and fill in where needed. I know it seems like a lot but...

Ok, so I never realized how much eyebrows made a difference in how one's face presents.. Sue me. However, as a light haired, fair-skinned person, I've finally found the final pop to a bit of mascara and MUFE foundation for the red spots. I LOVE this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by trshafer

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's a good brow gel, but waaaaaayyyyy overpriced. A 0.1 ounce tube costs $21, which is $210.00 per ounce!! Try this stuff on one eyebrow and apply regular hair gel (at $.50 per ounce) with a clean mascara wand or brow brush to the other side. Then ask yourself if the Anastasia side looks $209.50--or 41,900%--better than the hair gel side. :)

17 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by vivcheung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This brow gel does exactly what it's supposed to do which is to hold your brow hairs in place. However, I find the formulation too glossy looking. A lot of product is dispensed on the wand, so be careful when you apply it to your eye brow. It also takes a bit of time to dry because it's quite liquid. Once dried, the gel leaves my brow hairs very stiff and shiny...not exactly the look I'm going for. I feel that you could get similar results with regular hair gel. Since I don't usually have unruly eyebrow hairs to begin with, I won't be repurchasing this product in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by macquadisiac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This product stays "wet" for awhile and makes my eyebrows look horrendous! You can definitely tell I did something -- and whatever it was, it was a bad idea. After awhile, this gel makes my brows get extremely crunchy and hard as rock. It doesn't "tame" my brows, per se; It allows them to go haywire in all sorts of directions and then will not under any circumstances allow me to put them back where they belong! Ugh. So icky. I'd rather just buy cheap drugstore-brand clear mascara. Bourjois does the trick.