October 23, 2014 | 2052 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by mkwan87

I LOVE THIS BROW GEL! It works sooo well and lasts all day and night...makes my brows stay in shape and always look perfectly groomed. I use the clear one because my asian eyebrows are already quite thick and dark. As long as you are very light handed with the application, this works wonders. You want to be very careful the first time when putting it on so that you dont make your eyebrow look "wet". The only upset I have is that because I use this every single day, I have to purchase this quite often and the price is a little steep...but I'm hooked. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Harlot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this brow gel. I feel it works much better than brow pencils or powder at filling in sparce areas because it`s a liquid and doesn`t have a matte look which always looks fake against the natural sheen of brow hairs. I use expresso because I have very dark eyebrows and find that it stays even after showering ( if the eyebrow area is not scrubed too vigorously). The key is a light application and then take a dry q-tip and swipe it over the brows afterwards to get any excess off of the top layer of the brow so they don`t feel "crispy" and stiff. This way, the skin beneath the brow is painted with a brown tint and gives the illusion that your brows are fuller without really darkening the top hairs. This is the first gel i`ve used and will never use a pencil again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by leilalei

Oy, this stuff is the worst!! It made my brows itchy and flakey. Definitely would not buy it again! Luckily, I purchased it from Sephora and was able to return it. I have subsequently tried the Damone Roberts Brow Gel and love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by penceldesign

This is my new HG brow gel. I decided to try it after having great success with the Anastasia brow powder duo, and I'm glad I did. This stuff keeps my eyebrows EXACTLY how I want them all day long! It doesn't flake, but it does feel a bit crunchy. A small price to pay for precision control, if you ask me.

The gel truly passed the test today when I was feeling self-conscious due to a nasty lupus/perioral dermatitis breakout, and my boyfriend was trying to cheer me up. He said 'That red patch isn't the only part of your face you know; you have gorgeous hair, a pretty smile, big, beautiful eyes, and... (he looked at me quizzically) PERFECTLY GROOMED EYEBROWS?!?!" I had to laugh. I've always used brow gel, but Anastasia of Beverly Hills surpasses them all, delivering a perfect, polished look.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by redkit09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own Anastasia clear brow gel. I put it on in the morning and it lasts me all day. It is water and sweat resistant so could be worn winter and summer. The brush is pretty good and it serves as a brow brush as well. I just sweep it over my eyebrows once (very easy to use) and it grooms and keeps my eyebrows in place all day. It shapes them as well because of the nice brush. I didn't know before I used this gel how essential it was (it was included within the Anastasia eyebrow kit I bought) and now I cannot live without it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

You understand that you need it when you start using it. Makes your brows really polished and groomed.
You know how people can put a lot of time when the shape their brows and then they just don't care anymore? It's kind of weird, a few extra seconds every morning is not much time AND this will make a big difference.
For me, a tube last about 18 months with daily use.
Not unique, but it delivers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by inmyopinion

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best of the currently available brow tamers I have tried. Never flakes, holds well, no allergic reaction, but too shiny for my taste. I wish they would bring back the Laura Geller eyebrow gel...now that was a perfect product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by RawCreoleGoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product does the job, but is too expensive to repurchase for what it does.

I have clear mascara from Maybelline that was cheaper that does the job just as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is alright for me. I don't have very many brow hairs to begin with. My brows are very sparse. I don't feel I need brow gel to keep my almost non exist eyebrows in check, but I can see were this would work for people who have more eyebrow hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Tango84

I love this brow gel and have not been able to find one that works as well. I use the clear, un-tinted one, as I have very thick, almost black eyebrows. I almost always use it over Urban decay's brow box (as opposed to the waxy stuff that comes with the kit - that's just gross), but it also works well on its own, when I'm wearing my brows thick enough that I don't need to color them in at all. My one gripe is the price... $21 seems like a silly amount of money to pay for what is essentially hair gel in a tube. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A BROW GEL THAT WORKS AS WELL FOR A BETTER PRICE, MESSAGE ME!