L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 12/22/2012 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am a Lancome Artliner fan, but when I saw some of the Guru's on Youtube talk about how this is a great dupe, I thought I would try it since it's less than have the price of the Lancome eyeliner.
BIG MISTAKE. This liner is not a true deep deep black, it leans more brown when swatched side by side to my Artliner. It also applies rather streaky, and I am someone that likes to wear a big winged liner look nearly everyday, so it was a real pain to have to stop in between drawing my wing to dip the felt tip back into the container to get more product. I also felt it dried up a lot sooner than my Artliner does. While it is cheaper initially, I have a feeling that I would end up using so much (because it's streaky) and it would dry out too soon causing me to spend another $9 for a new one way before i'd have to repurchase a new Artliner, and eventually it wouldn't even save me money buying this.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG liner and favorite eye product in general. I get it in the Black Mica GOLD TUBE and it's seriously the best. For anyone complaining it is watery you need to cap it, and shake it after a few strokes. Also I find that the formula thickens a bit after being used for a week or two and that is when it gets AMAZING. I can't comment on it being waterproof or smudging because I do not have oily skin and I can't remember a time when I cried with this on. But it does last on me until I wash my face.

on 11/24/2012 6:42:00 PM

I am in search of a perfect liquid eyeliner. I was very happy when I tried this, it applied nicely and the color payoff was good for me. I have been wearing liquid liner for some time and the ones that I have tried do not budge. This one wore off and in the corner of my eye where I have occasional tearing, the wing wore off. I was very disappointed, and I will not be buying again. Guess I gotta look for waterproof.

on 11/19/2012 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is very black. The felt tip makes it easy to apply although you can't get superfine lines. It isn't waterproof and doesn't stand up to tears, but when it runs it doesn't run down your face, it sort of breaks up and looks smudgy. It doesn't run super-easily, and if I'm not out on a windy day that makes me tear up then it lasts all day no problem. I wish it was waterproof but otherwise it's ver good, especially because it's the blackest drugstore brand liquid eyeliner I've found.

on 11/7/2012 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This eyeliner is really black and mat. The applicator is soft and it is not very hard to draw a thick line. The main problem I have with this product is that it simply doesn't hold. I put it on, and after a couple of hours, it simply disappears. It doesn't smudge, but it just falls off bit by bit. I'm glad that I didn't pay a whole lot for this product(as it's just a drug store product). I am very disappointed, and will not recommend it.

on 10/3/2012 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Glossy ,extra black last ages.but discontinued.....im still crying

on 10/3/2012 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was disappointed with this liquid liner. I do like the application and matte finish, BUT it is not very dark or pigmented. I found myself re-tracing my lines to try to make it darker, but...well that didn't go so well. The liner became streaky and just messy looking. It did not give me the clean black line i was looking for. I suggest using the Mabelline Line Stiletto instead.

on 10/1/2012 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this! Gone through at least five! I always go back to this. Very similar to Lancome's Artliner, but rather waste $10 than $30!

Never going to buy a different liquid liner. My HG liner.

on 9/28/2012 10:23:00 AM

This was one of those products I tried once and wasn't that crazy about it and then tried it again a few months later while shopping my stash and fell in love. The felt tip is different than any I've tried, not your typical pen. It has some give and isn't completely smooth like say the Revlon felt tip pen eyeliner and I feel like that along with it not being a long pen makes this one easier to use. It lasts and lasts and doesn't flake like a lot of liquid liners and is SO PIGMENTED unlike the Revlon one. I should mention that this product makes it really easy to create a perfect wing IMO. HG! I have repurchased this one a few times already and I don't repurchase many products.

sxs

on 9/25/2012 5:35:00 PM

This doesn't go on nearly as opaquely as I would like. While it goes on black, it really does look like I used a felt tip crayola marker - not a heavy, solid black but a sort of watery black. At least it was cheap - ?