Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 7/14/2011 6:35:00 AM

Best chapstick I have ever used! I have been obsessed with this stuff ever since I started using it a few years ago. It is so moisturizing and makes your lips so soft! I've used many chapstcks and lip balms and nothing compares to this. It can be a tad pricier than other drugstore lip balms but it is honestly the best and if you look around you can usually catch good deals on it :)

on 6/16/2011 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love this lip balm just wish I could find mine not sure where it went. Would love to try the milk and honey one.

on 6/16/2011 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

When I bought this, the lip balm inside was screwed up so every time I twisted it down, the balm would scrape against the container. I should've known then that this wasn't going to be the product for me. Like the Chapstick Moisturizing Lip Balm, it gave me weird milia-like bumps on my lips (I don't share cosmetics so I know it's not because of an infection or anything like that). It wasn't moisturizing either. I felt like it didn't do anything for my dry lips--it only proceeded to make my lips look worse! The SPF isn't great either. The only thing I like about it is the vanilla-ish scent.

on 6/15/2011 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Very moisturizing. Nice consistency. A little pricey for a drugstore lip balm. I love that it has SPF.

on 6/15/2011 6:39:00 PM

I was skeptical about this balm at first because of the hype surrounding it on YT. A lot of times things that get hyped up by gurus turn out to be underwhelming. I ended up buying it after someone said it makes a good lip primer. This does work well to prime my lips before lipstick. What I do is put it on for a few minutes till it sinks in, pat my lips with a tissue then put on my lip erase then lipstick and gloss (if I'm using a gloss, not really big into it though) My lips feel moisturized and my lipstick lasts quite a while. I also use it just by itself. This balm doesn't feel waxy or sticky at all, it's very smooth. It's kind of soft so it breaks easily in the tube. It's not super thick on the lips, but it doesn't feel like nothing is there. It is soothing and lasts for a long time compared to some balms. It's not the absolute most healing or nourishing balm I've ever used but I like it quite a bit for daily use. I keep one in my purse and at my desk. I use something more nourishing at night before bed.

on 6/2/2011 10:50:00 PM

I can't sing the compliments of this balm enough! It smooths and locks in moisture, rather than merely sitting on top of the lips like most wax-based chapsticks, and the faintly sweet scent/taste is yummy without breaching offensive.

The cherry on top for me is the lack of sheer cherry color; you can apply it on the go, and, if you mess up, the skin above your upper lip isn't stained all day like with some colored competitors. I love it, love it, love it!

on 6/2/2011 10:46:00 AM

This is the best lip balm I've ever used! There is definitely a difference between Nivea lip balms - the dark blue is the one that is the best. This is the first lip balm I've used in my entire life that I finished and repurchased. I would (and have) highly recommend this to everyone!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First of all, this is NOT the same as the Nivea lip balm in the light blue tube, which is significantly inferior to the one in the dark blue tube. I've bought both, and the light blue is garbage (comparatively, though probably not relation to other balms--Burt's bee's, soft lips, possibly even weleda everon.)

The one in the dark blue tube is the only lip balm I have EVER finished-- in the shocking span of a month, to boot--and I say this with MAC and neem sticks I've held in high regard in mind. Not a single person whose lips have touched this balm have remained unimpressed by its moisturizing capabilities. If magic exists, Nivea has encapsulated it in this tube.

on 5/15/2011 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like that the stick is quite fat and that makes it easy and quick to apply. I like that it's not too creamy or messy too! I find that it does moisturise my lips well and I don't have a problem with the feel of it, it's slippery without being greasy if that makes sense. To me, the consistency is perfect. I also like how it's not too glossy.

This will never beat Carmex but it was on offer so bought a few just to have them hanging around in my pockets and bags so I'm never left without a lip balm. I am constantly smiling so I need one with me at all times because my lips get sore from smiling all the time!

I'm not a chapstick fan and I really never liked soft lips because I never felt like it moisturized my lips that well. I love nivea products and I adore this balm. It moisturizes super well and keeps my lips from getting chapped. I like the way it feels under lipstick/gloss and it makes my lips super soft. Will repurchase, the only annoying thing is that the packaging isn't that awesome, it reminds me of a glue stick and the cap falls off easily.

Popular Lip Treatments