July 22, 2014 | 2491 users online

Polishes - OPI - Tickle my France-y

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by YustineZhu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's unique nude color. If you want beautiful, fancy, but classy at the office, this is the right one.
It is one of the France collection and yeah it is very great.
It's very very similar to dulche de leche, but I found Tickle my france-y is more interesting when swapping on your nail.
It is pink with touches of flashing purple and little bit grey.
Maybe that's why it is very suitable for all skin tone, 3 colors in 1.
While dulche de leche is pure pink with creme, so it is very pale to my asian skin tone.
But tickle my france-y make my skin looks lighter.
At first I regret myself bought tickle my farnce-y coz it's just very similar (you won't need both for sure) to dulche de leche.
But when I swatch it, Tickle my france y is very sexy, fancy for my office outlook.
Best for everyday use, Best for feminin outlook.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Alaisify

One of the best things about OPI polishes is the smooth texture and easy application. Tickle My France-y is very similar to Barefoot in Barcelona, but the shade leans more towards the mauve/grey end of the pink spectrum - it's cooler in tone than Barcelona. Again, a very subtle professional shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I'd say this is my favorite-st shade from OPI! It goes on smoothly, doesn't streak, it's looks classy, and probably a color that fits everyone. I never use a nail color as consistently as Tickle My France-y. I could wear this color everyday of the year!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by alee26

One of my favourite nudes! It is a very ''professional'' looking shade and has very slight mauve undertones from what I see. Creme finish and is a two-three coat job.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2011 6:50:00 AM More reviews by sydcricket

My friend has a quite a collection of taupey, grey and brown shades and when doing my nails at her house I picked this out, and immediately had to go buy myself a bottle. Its neutral without being sheer or too bland, very simple pinky taupe that goes with anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

'Tickle My France-y' is a nudish pink with some mauve/brown undertones. I wear this shade quite frequently because it has a chic and sophisticated "vibe" to it. The shade compliments my warm skin-tone, and I would imagine it would be nice for girls of many different skin-tones too since it appears to be a very universal flattering colour. Takes about three coats to get the shade completely opaque. No streaks with this. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this polish. It is in my top 5 favorites of all time. It is a pinky nude that just looks great with my fair/light skin tone. I found out about it on a popular nail polish blog (All Lacquered Up) being rated top #1 pinky/nude polishes of 2010, so I had to give it a shot, & I am so glad I did. I recommend this to everyone & I would repurchase if my bottle went empty.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by hellokatieeeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite nail polish color! This isn't your average nude, there's something about this color that makes it so unique, there's a bit of purple in it but gahh it's so beautiful! Whenever I can't decide which color to paint my nails, this is my go-to color! Its so natural looking and so elegant!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by SChiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG nude colour during the fall/winter months! It's a cool toned mauvey nude with a hint of dusty purple. I find it works best in the winter time because of the cool tones in this polish. My skin gets yellow in the summertime when I'm using self tanner. In the winter time my hands are more neutral to cool toned.
----------
PROS:
- The colour is different from the many nude colours I own (Dulce Leche and Barefoot in Barcelona have more yellow in them, for example). Although it's not really skin coloured, I would still consider it a nude. The colour is similar to Essie's Demure Vixen, but without the shimmer.
- I think it would still work on people with subtle yellow undertones in their skin. One of my friends has a yellow Asian skintone (around NC25 I would say), and this polish looks great on her too.
- The application is an absolute dream! One of the best formulas that I own, for sure (I own over 100 polishes I think - Essie, OPI, China Glaze, Chanel, Color Club). Two thin coats and you're good to go.
----------
CONS:
- I personally find that it works best on me when I have lighter coloured hands (nc20), than when I have tanned hands.
----------
One of my favourite and most used polishes! Two of my friends bought this too, and I even got my mom hooked. All three have more yellow than pink in their skintones, and they love it still. I will rebuy when I run out of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by itsrachmang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

PERFECT color! Love everything about it. If you want a cool, yet timeless look - this is it! It screams cool and sophisticated :) This will be my go to color from now on!