November 28, 2014 | 968 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by roxy069

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this from the best of MUFE kit, and it's decent. It doesn't last all day for me (keep the oil at bay, prevent my makeup from sliding), but it does a good job for ~6 hours of the day. It feels like a nice smooth lotion when you put it on, and I actually like the smell (although I do enjoy the orange scent of NARS primer more). Maybe I'm putting too little on but it doesn't seem to hide fine lines/ shrink pores like it did for other people.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by XP0S3D

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The are two things I look for in a primer - 1.) Will it control shine? 2.) Will it hold my make-up in place?

I stumbled upon this primer when it was given to me as a sample from Sephora. The sample provided an ample amount of the product I was able to use it daily for a month. It only took me one squirt to use on my entire face. The first thing I noticed about this primer is that it was very light and it absorbed quickly into my skin. It felt like a lotion on my face rather than a silicone like texture (think of Smashbox's Photofinish primer). I followed my normal make-up routine. After finishing my make-up and working for 8+ hours, I noticed that my face was not as oily and my make-up felt and looked like it did not shift or disappear. I knew instantly that this primer suits my needs.

For reference, I've used other primers in the past. I have used Smashbox's Photofinish and while the silicone texture felt nice on my face, oil surfaced on my skin after an hour or so of applying my make-up. I have also used MAC's Prep + Prime SPF 50, which I felt was in between a silicone and lotion like texture, but it left me a greasy feeling on my face. I have also used Givenchy's Mister Mat primer which was okay, but the fragrance it had was a little too off putting for me. I hope this review helps out!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Tempe12mua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a fan of this. I LOVE Makeup Forever products, but this primer didn't do anything special for me. It is light weight, but that's it. Didn't hide pores/lines or control oil. I do love All Mat primer by mufe (my hg primer!)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by tinaaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this primer because it is light and silky. It doesnt feel like silicone. It feels like a lotion. It's not heavy and it has an amazing texture . I haven't noticed if the foundation stays on for a longer time but I love the way my foundation sets. I think I ll repurchase it. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by jennerss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this primer, but I really don't see why I should be repurchasing this because I don't feel that it physically held your makeup onto your face. It's just the psychologically you think that you have a primer on then my makeup won't budge. (IMO) It's quite pricey for a primer also, but being that it's from MUFE, there's no more say.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Gothoria

actually it felt like the Fair & lovely cream, the same scent, consistancy and everything ...
nothin special about it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So after Trying gosh primer and that being a big FAIL i tried this, Hoping it would live up to all the hype.... And im sorry to say it didnt. It was a bigger FAIL than gosh it did noting at all . i wouldnt recomment it to anyone with oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by natX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I also received this as a sample from Sephora. I never used primer before, but I am sold. I have some fine lines around my eyes and this almost hides them completely. I use it with the Face and Body foundation and they work very well together. I survived an entire day at a festival yesterday and my makeup still looked flawless by the end of the night. I don't know how I ever lived without primer before!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by amblando

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it. I used to be skeptical of primers in general - I don't wear much makeup anyway so what do I care about staying power? Plus I get milia and nose blackheads super easily, so naturally I fear all new products and usually research the bejeezus out of them.
..........................................................................................
I got a deluxe sample of this on a whim and oh. my. god. I didn't realize what poor texture my skin had until I tried it. Soft skin. Smooth skin. Mostly-controlled flakies. And after a few months of use, no milia! No blackheads! Amor. I've worn this under and over my sunblock, after which I usually add a wee bit of concealer as needed, plus a drop of blush so I don't look dead, and that's all folks. Brilliant!
Just bought a full size bottle of the neutral, but I think I'd like to try the mauve or blue. I really wish my sephora wouldn't treat me like a freeloader when I ask for samples - it's such a pain (for me and them) to have to return %70 of my purchases. Bah.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by spoka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I received a mini-sample size at Sephora on my last visit. Having never used a primer before, I was thinking, "Okay... so is this a BS product that I don't really need?" However, I definitely notice a difference on how smoothly my foundation applies and how long my foundation and blush last when I use this product. Also, it doesn't seem to irritate my skin in any way (dry it out or cause breakouts), which I quite liked. Next time, I will be looking into buying the regular size.