September 21, 2014 | 1138 users online

Fragrances - Parlux - Jessica Simpson - Fancy

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Arik26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is called "Fancy" but I like to call it "sugary peach death musk".

An absolute beast..

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by notanotheramy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was able to get a bottle of this after Christmas for $9.99 at my local drugstore. I had smelled it before and remember liking it so for the price I thought what the heck.

In a word...SWEEEET! and very, very strong. It is not a horrible scent, I doubt if anyone will gag when you wear this. But be prepared to smell this ALL day, one squirt and I am drowning in my own Fancy haze. I think I will pass this one on to someone, just not doing it for me. I think that if you like Pink Sugar, BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar and the likes you will enjoy this scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by oliviamorgan88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybe it's just me, but I hate this perfume. I smelled it on a close friend and loved it on her. I found it on sale for 75% after Christmas one year, so I picked it up to add to my collection. After wearing it a few times, I quickly realized the scent was much too sweet and overpowering for my liking. I can't quite point out what I do not enjoy about it, other than it is extremely sweet. On the pro side, I used to waitress and this perfume would last throughout an entire shift! So, staying power is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is gooood stuff. It was love at first sniff. For me, this is a very comforting, do-no-wrong type fragrance. Very pretty. Wow, Jessica Simpson--who knew? It's marvelous.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Chele05

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite perfumes; definitely in my top 5 and is also the best gourmand fragrance l've come across (at least considering the price). To me and on me, it smells of vanilla, caramel, and soft florals. Very nice and easy to wear.

I wore this for the first time to work the other day, and two of my male co-workers complmented me on my scent. One of them actually commented on it much later into the day when I thought I no longer smelled of it, and the same thing happened two days later when I wore it again, so this is one the boys like and has excellent staying power.

UPDATE 05/06/11:
Just wanted to add that this is now officially one of my favorite fragrances ever! I own 25+ perfumes and this is the one that has gotten me more compliments than any other, particularly from men.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Calicokatie

This is one of my favorite scents. I love the cinnamon/vanilla combo. I usually don't gravitate towards celebrity endorsed perfumes because they're usually garbage, but I couldn't resist this one. My body chemistry works really well with vanilla notes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It took me a long time to buy this, but finally I did! My thoughts were, "I'll add this to the collection since I seem to enjoy it enough to have considered and sampled it for so long." I think my hesitation was only the celebrity name attached and the silliness that maybe this would mean it's not very good. Well, I was proven wrong on all counts!! This is uplifting and happy and a wonderful winter comfort scent. This could be compared to Hanae Mori, but frankly, this is more wearable. Every time I reach for Hanae, I am let down while I'm wearing it. Though a gorgeous gourmand, Hanae doesn't wear on my skin the way I wish it did and becomes a muddled mess of notes. Fancy stays true and, unlike Hanae, which my skin drinks, Fancy has wonderful longevity. It is a little sweeter, much more vibrant, and more youthful than the elegant Hanae. I am very pleased with my purchase and reach for it much more often than I ever thought I would.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gosh. Why do people compare this to Pink Sugar???
Dont expect this to smell like a caramel paradise, because it's not. There is a HINT of caramel, but once you apply on your skin is gone. And I can also smell toasted almonds in the opening of this, but like I said, once you apply on your skin is awful.
This is not sweet, this is a light, boring fragrance I would wear to stay home (not really because it stinks)! It's smells like soap!!! Honestly, is soap in a bottle!!!!!!

As soon as I opened the box I thought "i know this smell". Instantly I had this memory of a 12-year-old ME wearing Giovanna Baby cologne (the pink one). Smells exactly the same to me. Not very well blended, this stuff sucks.

This is boring, and once you apply is there, to stay!!! I had to take a shower immediately to take this off me!!!!
This is ANYTHING BUT FANCY. Honestly.

If you like elegant, strong, deep, chic, remarkable fragrances THIS is not for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I haven't bought this perfume yet, but I have received a couple of samples from and I love it! I am definately going to be getting this perfume soon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by ingrid88

I'm in my 20s and this is actually my 1st perfume ever lolllllll. I was never a perfume type of person but this was on sale for $20. A few days before I saw the sale, I thought about trying out perfumes. The sales associate said she loves Fancy and even though the tester was missing, i trusted her and got it. It's very nice: smells like roasted almonds mixed with simmering caramel! and there's a slight floral undertone. Overall I am satisfied. I don't have much experience with perfumes so I don't know.... I do wear this everyday though... :)