Parlux Jessica Simpson - Fancy

on 3/20/2011 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This product i find is a product that you either love it or hate it it has a very sweet scent a sort of warm vanilla mixed with sugar and a slight note of caramel.The packaging is very as the perfume is named fancy in a pink lover teenager preppy sort of way .When wearing it a get a couple compliments that i smell edible (i dont know whether it is a compliment) lol ,but it just doesnt fit my personality .I ended up giving it to my 16 year old cousin btw she loved it and so did all her friends. :)

on 1/27/2011 9:08:00 AM

I smelled this on a coworker and decided to try it. We're all perfume junkies so no signature-scent stealing going on here. Anyway I love it. If you like Amor Amor, Mugler Angel Innocent, Pink Sugar, all the creamy sweet scents... you will probably like this too. I always get compliments when I wear this too. Love it. I don't want to hear Jessica warble, but good job on the perfume.

on 1/19/2011 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is my favorite scent. I only wear perfumes that are sweet, fruity and if I do wear a floral, it HAS to be a fruity floral. This fragrance smells sooo delicious. I love smelling sweet and sugary and this fragrance delivers. I really like the bottle and although the price is a little steep, it can be bought for cheaper at other places. Will continue to buy in the largest size available, but only from Amazon, as it is MUCH cheaper there.

on 1/19/2011 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This stuff is called "Fancy" but I like to call it "sugary peach death musk".

An absolute beast..

I was able to get a bottle of this after Christmas for $9.99 at my local drugstore. I had smelled it before and remember liking it so for the price I thought what the heck.

In a word...SWEEEET! and very, very strong. It is not a horrible scent, I doubt if anyone will gag when you wear this. But be prepared to smell this ALL day, one squirt and I am drowning in my own Fancy haze. I think I will pass this one on to someone, just not doing it for me. I think that if you like Pink Sugar, BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar and the likes you will enjoy this scent.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Maybe it's just me, but I hate this perfume. I smelled it on a close friend and loved it on her. I found it on sale for 75% after Christmas one year, so I picked it up to add to my collection. After wearing it a few times, I quickly realized the scent was much too sweet and overpowering for my liking. I can't quite point out what I do not enjoy about it, other than it is extremely sweet. On the pro side, I used to waitress and this perfume would last throughout an entire shift! So, staying power is great!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is gooood stuff. It was love at first sniff. For me, this is a very comforting, do-no-wrong type fragrance. Very pretty. Wow, Jessica Simpson--who knew? It's marvelous.

on 1/3/2011 2:27:00 PM

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite perfumes; definitely in my top 5 and is also the best gourmand fragrance l've come across (at least considering the price). To me and on me, it smells of vanilla, caramel, and soft florals. Very nice and easy to wear.

I wore this for the first time to work the other day, and two of my male co-workers complmented me on my scent. One of them actually commented on it much later into the day when I thought I no longer smelled of it, and the same thing happened two days later when I wore it again, so this is one the boys like and has excellent staying power.

UPDATE 05/06/11:
Just wanted to add that this is now officially one of my favorite fragrances ever! I own 25+ perfumes and this is the one that has gotten me more compliments than any other, particularly from men.

on 1/2/2011 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my favorite scents. I love the cinnamon/vanilla combo. I usually don't gravitate towards celebrity endorsed perfumes because they're usually garbage, but I couldn't resist this one. My body chemistry works really well with vanilla notes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It took me a long time to buy this, but finally I did! My thoughts were, "I'll add this to the collection since I seem to enjoy it enough to have considered and sampled it for so long." I think my hesitation was only the celebrity name attached and the silliness that maybe this would mean it's not very good. Well, I was proven wrong on all counts!! This is uplifting and happy and a wonderful winter comfort scent. This could be compared to Hanae Mori, but frankly, this is more wearable. Every time I reach for Hanae, I am let down while I'm wearing it. Though a gorgeous gourmand, Hanae doesn't wear on my skin the way I wish it did and becomes a muddled mess of notes. Fancy stays true and, unlike Hanae, which my skin drinks, Fancy has wonderful longevity. It is a little sweeter, much more vibrant, and more youthful than the elegant Hanae. I am very pleased with my purchase and reach for it much more often than I ever thought I would.

Popular Fragrances