October 25, 2014 | 1125 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i got a sample from my friend. the first time i used it i was amazed! it made my lashes look fuller and it gave me a nature eyeline! i remember thinking this is such a great product when you are in a rush. but 3 hours later it started to smudge a little bit. 3 more hours later i found flakes under my eyes.
overall, it's a good mascara if you have fuller lashes. it'll hold up the curl. but i would not recommend it if you were Asian. also for the price i would expect something that would last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Mina1511

I have to say, this mascara is really great! Ok, it should be for the price, but I know that other high-end mascaras didnīt convince me at all...
The Iconic mascara gives me a lenght like no other!My natural lashes have a normal lenght & no special volume. With this product they look simply amazing!
I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have dramatic, long and defined lashes! (who doesnīt :-))
The only problem with this is that it dries out in the tube so fast...for this price I think this is really a problem. Had this problem with every single one I bought & I bought about 4 of them by now...Still think that I will come back every once in a while, as the result is really astonishing!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by karolina525

I really love this mascara. I must admit that I was pretty sceptical at first, but now I can honestly say that this is one of the best high-end mascaras (still not THE BEST).
Why I was sceptical, hmm ... I read lots and lots of reviews and I tested some high-end mascaras: Lancome, Guerlain, Helena Rubinstein, YSL, Estee Lauder ... They all had both pros and cons. The worst thing about them was that they smudged on my eyelid (just beneath the eyebrows). I have deep-set eyes, so that happened every often - sooner or later, depending on a particular mascara.
How about this one - well ... I was shocked. It stayed on my lashes all day (only on my lashes).
PROS:
- longlasting (even though it's not a waterproof version)
- very buildable (you can put several layers - depending on the occassion)
- nice smell
- intense black
- adds both length and volume

CONS:
- can be a little flakey
- costly
- doesn't hold curl
- the brush is a little awkward (difficult to reach the outer lower lashes)

To sum up: I love this mascara and I think that I will repurchase, but I'm still looking for something better ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jenniferhopewebb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this mascara but surprisingly I felt like it performed like a lot of other decent mascaras that are quite a bit easier on the wallet. I was disappointed it didn't "blow them away." It's OK--as good/OK. It doesn't flake, it does add length and volume. I found it clumps a bit more than what I'd expect....Money better spent might be 100% Pure mascara. Performs a little better--more length, less clumps, and also as a bonus is about 18 bucks, great ingredients. I love DIor lipsticks/powder/eyeshadows. But the mascara, ummm, not so much. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by jandi

Love, love, love. Gives me beautiful long lashes that do not look made up. No clumps, just natural looking lengthy lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by sh1307732

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first, I was not impressed with this mascara. After seeing it in my make-up drawer, I decided to try it out again. Wow! I can't believe I didn't use this before.

My only problem with this mascara is that it dries out in the tube really quickly. It holds the curl, adds volume to my lashes, and it does a generally good job of defining my lashes. I'd definitely recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 7:32:00 AM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using this mascara for three months now and I love it. It gives me really thicker and longer looking lashes, does not irritate my eyes and despite it not being waterproof, stays put all day, no smudging, no clumping. It gives me beautiful lashes! My only gripe with Dior mascaras in general is that they dry out in the tube quicker than most mascaras,so I have to replace them more often. But after trying various brands from drugstore to high end, I always come back to dior for Mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Jeanettek

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this mascara.

It gives you great, big, full lashes - and it stays on all day. The packaging is amazing as well.

The brush is very good, no clumps or anything. For me it mostly gives volume, but that's also what I want!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Jeskajess

I have long eyelashes and bad mascaras always show. It is really hard for me to find a decent mascara. So, I was skeptical at first. Christian Dior's Iconic is definitely worth buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Beansy69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Have been using Diorshow for some time, which is great but I find they don't last very long and tend to dry out quickly - then tried Extase which I found to be too clumpy on my long, fine lashes. Something about the wand that really didn't work for me and didn't provide much volume at all...although I will say good for lengthening (which I don't need). Decided to take a break from Dior and went to Lancome's Hypnose Precious Cells...big mistake! So, just recently bought the Iconic and I feel I have found a best friend for my lashes at last! Perfect sculpting, lengthening, no clumping and really make my eyes pop. Highly recommended.