Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Aqua (water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolmer, Ploybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C18-26 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Silica, Hydroxyethyl- cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycerol, Tetrasodium Eda, Sodium Laureth -12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Polyacrylate, Sericin, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben ( /- : CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)).

on 4/17/2011 1:59:00 AM

I was excited to get this after reading so much rave reviews, but was rather disappointed when I got my hands on this mascara. I must say I love the wand which separates each lash beautifully and effortlessly. I love the volume it gave to my lashes too. But, it also gave me raccoon eyes by midday which I don't love :(

on 4/10/2011 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Diorshow Iconic is part of my lash ritual, it allows me to get that mega doe eyed false lash look. I love this mascara, its actually my second time buying this one. I use my shiseido curler to curl my lashes and then I apply the shiseido lash primer, followed immediately by a coat of diorshow iconic, followed by a coat of dior extase. The trick is applying all the coats while they're wet otherwise you get a big clumpy mess. This gives me the look that I love big, full, long curled lashes, which is saying something considering that I am blessed with short, straight asian lashes will definitely repurchase.

on 3/29/2011 9:49:00 PM

Another mascara that I'm loving right now!!! Not clumpy, volumizing, and lengthing too...Works very well on my asian eye lashes... Price at around $28 is a little high but the packaging and the quality makes up for it!!!!

on 3/28/2011 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I really enjoyed this mascara. I use it more for my everyday look like when I go to work and such because it gives me great curl and definition, it's more of a natural look. I do like to use it as a "base" for my other mascaras on the evenings and weekends, because of the curl it provides, the only reason I say I wouldn't purchase it again is because I like to go for more of a dramatic look for my lashes that stands out. If you are looking for a great defining mascara that looks very natural and enhances your natural lashes I would recommend this one.

on 3/19/2011 2:10:00 PM

I am extremely impressed by this mascara. I'd never used Dior for mascara before and while I had heard it works well for the falsie doe-eyed look I like to go for, I wasn't expecting it to be so nice. I have thin, blonde lashes (but I do have a lot of them) and I find this mascara holds a curl perfectly, I don't even need to use a lash curler. It makes my lashes look noticeably extended and highlights every single one of them.
Cons? This probably isn't for you if you like to go for a natural look, and even if you like the more glamorous effect it produces, it does take a couple of days to get to know the huge brush. I don't find it to flake or clump if applied correctly. Definitely the best mascara I've used to date (almost all of the drugstore brands and also the Lancome one that's quite popular at the moment pale in comparison.)

on 3/16/2011 7:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best mascara I have ever used, it makes my lashes look like fake lashes, people have asked me numerous times if I was wearing false lashes. The reason why I wouldn't buy it again, though, is because it smudges under my eyebrows and it's really annoying, I can't go to work or go out and keep trying to wipe the smudging and not destroy the rest of my eye make up as well.

on 3/8/2011 9:19:00 PM

I love this mascara!! I bought it on a whim. I usually buy the regular diorshow but I wanted to dry something new. This mascara stays on forever, gives length, volume and dark, dramatic lashes. I am really impressed by this mascara! I would definitely repurchase. The only negative about this product is the price.

on 2/14/2011 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i got a sample from my friend. the first time i used it i was amazed! it made my lashes look fuller and it gave me a nature eyeline! i remember thinking this is such a great product when you are in a rush. but 3 hours later it started to smudge a little bit. 3 more hours later i found flakes under my eyes.
overall, it's a good mascara if you have fuller lashes. it'll hold up the curl. but i would not recommend it if you were Asian. also for the price i would expect something that would last longer.

on 2/12/2011 7:21:00 AM

I have to say, this mascara is really great! Ok, it should be for the price, but I know that other high-end mascaras didnīt convince me at all...
The Iconic mascara gives me a lenght like no other!My natural lashes have a normal lenght & no special volume. With this product they look simply amazing!
I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have dramatic, long and defined lashes! (who doesnīt :-))
The only problem with this is that it dries out in the tube so fast...for this price I think this is really a problem. Had this problem with every single one I bought & I bought about 4 of them by now...Still think that I will come back every once in a while, as the result is really astonishing!

on 2/3/2011 8:19:00 AM

I really love this mascara. I must admit that I was pretty sceptical at first, but now I can honestly say that this is one of the best high-end mascaras (still not THE BEST).
Why I was sceptical, hmm ... I read lots and lots of reviews and I tested some high-end mascaras: Lancome, Guerlain, Helena Rubinstein, YSL, Estee Lauder ... They all had both pros and cons. The worst thing about them was that they smudged on my eyelid (just beneath the eyebrows). I have deep-set eyes, so that happened every often - sooner or later, depending on a particular mascara.
How about this one - well ... I was shocked. It stayed on my lashes all day (only on my lashes).
PROS:
- longlasting (even though it's not a waterproof version)
- very buildable (you can put several layers - depending on the occassion)
- nice smell
- intense black
- adds both length and volume

CONS:
- can be a little flakey
- costly
- doesn't hold curl
- the brush is a little awkward (difficult to reach the outer lower lashes)

To sum up: I love this mascara and I think that I will repurchase, but I'm still looking for something better ;)