December 18, 2014 | 1667 users online

Blush - NARS - Dolce Vita

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Mewwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This blush is another Nars wonders. It's actually hard to describe depending on how much I layer on my face. If I stipple a thin layer, it gives some healthy brightness. If I layer more, it does have the dusty feel the way it look like in the pan, but not dirty looking. In fact it's probably one of the most demure, elegant color of Nars blushes, and probably more suitable for a wider variation of skin colors compared to Orgasm. Especially for those who doesn't like any shimmer on her face, this is it, because Dolce Vita is almost but not quite matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by bunnyvie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One light tap of Dolce Vita gives super cute rosy cheeks! I bought it on a whim as I really wanted to get a red blusher although I am really fair. Didn't regret my purchase at all (: It will last me a long long time as I don't use it everyday and use a minimal amount each time. Great with a simple nude+liquid lined winged eye and rose tinted lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by mrsrayhall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a blush that would give me a natrual flush color without any shimmer for when I wanted a more understated look. This wasn't my first choice but Sephora color choice was limited. I really love this blush. Althought dark in the pan its very natural on my NW45/47 skin. Definitly an everyday blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by swamp_eyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought Dolce Vita on a whim, and boy am I glad I did! This was quickly added to my HG blush list. I would call this color a warm, slightly brick, slightly dusty rose... if that makes sense. DV is VERY pigmented, which I love - a little goes a long way, and if applied correctly, it lasts all day. I find that the best way to apply blush is to buff it INTO your skin, not just sweep it across; that's exactly what I do with Dolce Vita. I lightly tap my brush into the blush and then blend blend blend it into the apples of my cheeks, slightly sweeping up the cheek bone. Since DV has no shimmer, it's the perfect complement to my bronzer of choice, the slightly-shimmer NARS Casino.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty color, but I wouldn't call it dusty rose. It's a red berry that's pretty for a statement look. Unfortunately, it's a little too red & muddy on it's own for my coloring. Even when I apply it lightly, it doesn't look right. It also doesn't photograph well on me. I've used mine 3-4 times, and it just sits in my drawer, because I'm too lazy to "make it work". Too bad because I loved that it was a smooth, matte blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Ari08

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfect color for my skin tone. I use it with a stippling brush; since these blushes tend to be very pigmented. Once applied in the am; i typically don't have to retouch all day. Nars blushes are pricey at $25/ea; however well worth it because you def will not need to repurchase for some time!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by hyperning

I haven't stopped using this blush since I bought it. probably because it's expensive and i feel i should be getting the most out of it.

But it really does make me feel pretty. Because I am quite tan, I don't really register a natural blush. So it's a new experience to actually see color on my skin. But it's not only for my skin tone, my best friend is quite pale, and a light dusting of this AND blending it out of course made her seem so rosy.

i'm glad i bought this. and though expensive, i've noticed tha tyou really do get what you pay for. the fact that it's matte really really surprised me, and it's changed how i now put on make-up. shimmer sometimes, glow definitely. and this, yes does make me glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by musicxxaddict

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this color. I have darker skin and this color is still very wearable. Of course, like all NARS blushes, it is more expensive than most like to spend, but it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by petitepoire

Out of the many NARS blushes i have, this is one of my favorites. i pre-ordered it from the counter at Nordstroms for the Fall Preview last year. i almost didn't get it because i already have a NARS stash but i couldn't resist. i just love all the Dolce Vita products. Dolce Vita is like my Orgasm. i like that it's matte compared to NARS' other blushes. it's a lovely warm rose color and it can be applied sheer or you can build up the color. i just love how pigmented NARS blushes are. A little definitely goes a long way. i've had this blush for over a year and it still looks brand new. i've been using my blush in Deep Throat practically every day for the past year and a half and i barely put a dent in it. and the best part about NARS blushes is that they have great lasting power throughout the day. i would definitely buy this again but i don't think i would need to for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 5:05:00 AM More reviews by TanPeekLing

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Surprise surprise! I saw this horribly muddy dark brick colour in its pan, and I thought to myself, I must be nuts to buy this! I got this and Deep Throat from an online seller, so I pretty much got the 2 blushers at an extremely good deal. What the heck, I will just try the colour on, without too much enthusiasm if I may add.

But surprise surprise! This colour is FANTASTIC on my yellow tanned NC35 skintone! It gives me the most amazing "Just out of the gym/shower" look I have ever achieved with any one blush that I own. I love this colour to death. I am not even wanting to try Deep Throat now, cos I just want to put this on day after day.

This is a life saver, as it adds colour to my otherwise dead-fish face, and makes me look alive and happy! I wish I had used this on my wedding day (which is about 2 years ago) though....