Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

3.8

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Castor Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyl Methoxydibenzoykmethane, Water, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 30 Lake

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fabulous, fabulous. Easy to wear. Great sheer red colour. The scent doesn't bother me at all and that's often a problem for me with lip products, and best of all it doesn't have a lingering Taste like Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker. It's just a lovely casual lip colour that conditions fairly well. I will never be without it. I just love how it makes my green eyes look more intense. Best of all, it's cheap. I like it as much as Dior Addict Lip Reviver.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have to admit I absolutely LOVE this chapstick, which is a shocker because I'm not the biggest fan of Nivea.

The scent of this is so amazing and is actually quite strong, so those of you who do not like a cherry scent will most definitely dislike this. But if you are a lover of cherry like myself you will absolutely adore this. I have friends who love this just based on how it smells.

It is not the most moisturizing, I don't think anything beats aquaphor, but I honestly do think that this does feel amazing on the lips. The flush it gives however is the sweetest tint. Now this is no lipstick so it won't give an opaque color, just a nice flush to the lips, almost as if you were out in very cold weather or looking like you just finished eating a red popsicle. Overall I like this chapstick and will definitely repurchase, mainly because of how much I like the cherry scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lip balm - I have very red lips and this colour complements them nicely. But it's sheer and not sticky at the same time. I adore the smell - smells like fruit Mentos!
I always keep one of these in my purse as a go-to lip balm.

This is alright as a balm; it's waxy and moderately moisturizing. But what I really like about it is the the color - it makes your lips look like you just ate a popsicle! It's something you'd wear with mascara and light foundation for a very natural look.

I LOVE this stuff...I have never been a girl to wear lip gloss, and always preferred lipsticks. I tend to get chapped lips in the winter too, so a tinted lip balm was perfect for me.

I'm not sure why so many people complain about the smell...I can barely smell it. It's no different to me than any standard cherry lip balm/chapstick out there. I also love the color...I'm a huge fan of red lips, and this looks totally natural. Plus, it makes my lips smooth, and stays on for a long time! During a day, I will probably reapply 3 or 4 times...which is totally normal for a chapstick, this just gives me some nice color, too.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't like pigment color. Too artificial...will not buy again

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Like others have mentioned, this is not moisturizing. I like the color but Ithink the red tint it gives is a bit too intense but I do like the smell. All in all, it's okay, but I don't recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have tried a couple Nivea lip care products and use them up being satisfied. I consider this more of a tint than a real lip treatment. It isn't drying by any means but is not heavy in moisture, like their kiss of moisture treatments. On days that I have less than 10 mins to apply make up I will always use this. It's a pop of color on my lips and will (seriously) stay on my lips until I come home. For fair skins, like me, I definitely recommend this lip balm!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this lip balm! It's just moisturizing enough and it gives a lovely flush of color to my lips. I only wish it had SPF. Normally I'd take away a lippie because of that, but this stuff is so great for me I still give it a 5! The tart smell of cherry is another thing I just love about this lip balm. It leaves the same shade of tint on my lips as Benefit's benetint.

The should market this as a lip stain. It's NOT moisturizing at all but really adds a natural redish color to your lips. I will totally buy it again but I put it on and put a mat lip balm over it. I'm really fair with brown hair and it's a great color for me.

Popular Lip Treatments