Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

4.6

I LOVEEE this product. Before, I would use pencil but then it started to look fake and not natural. I love this powder so much!!! Totally worth it

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is the only powder that has worked for me so far. I have tired so many it doesn't change color. I have the Med Ash/Med Brown and it is just that brown does not turn red which is great!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this, and the packaging and how it has the mirror inside. so handy for on the go. it makes my brows look very natural. the color matches me perfectly and it has exactly the right greyish tint to it. however, i dropped mine and it completely shattered. i was pretty upset about that so just becareful with it i guess. i still use it everyday though.

I love this product! I apply it with an angled brush I got in an Anastasia kit along with this powder and it looks so natural & it stays put until you take it off. My brows are full on their own, but I apply this to fill in a little of the sparse areas and really define them, and it's amazing what a difference it makes.

It's on the pricey side, but I used this powder nearly everyday for a good year and a half before until it got smashed and crumbled. I probably could have gotten at least another couple months out of it if it's life span wasn't cut so short! But I will re-buy despite the price tag because It's a great product that will last you forever!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have decently thick brows and never thought filling them in was worthwhile until this product. I bought it on a whim b/c i had an Ulta gift card and I get the reason everyone shapes their brows now! It REALLY frames your face and alleviates my use of shadows on some simple days :) this powder duo is perfect for creating a natural shape... the darker color for your brow tail, and the lighter shade for the front. plus, you can't beat her attention to 'ashy' tones that most brows have. I'm converted and now obsessed with all anastasia products :) Try them out if you're on the fence... her $22 price tag can be daunting, but it's worth it for the 2 shades you get. Plus the packaging is so pretty.

I have this one in Dark brown or Brunette and it works really good. I'm obsessed with my eyebrows and like to have a powder that fills in the areas that have less hair and need filling and look natural. Both of these shades work really well you can use the lighter one for the morning and the dark one for night or maybe just mix them both together. I have dark brown hair and most brow powders are really noticable on me. Either it is too dark or too brown. This one matches very well. I love it.

This product delivers great staying power and a very natural looking brow. I have thinning brows, a light complexion and dark brown hair. I first tried the Ebony which ended up being too dark. I switched to the dark brown/brunette color, and although it looks light in the pot, the color was a good match for my dark brown hair. This is a great product because 1) a little bit goes a long way, it's very highly pigmented, and applies very easily with an angled brow brush. 2) I have an oily t-zone, and even after a hard core workout, my brows are still in place! 3) It can double as an eyeliner, I kept the ebony and apply it over my lash line using a thin angle brush and viola! eyeliner!

This product is very nice, I use it daily, and I feel like my eyebrows don't exist with it. I used to use the brunette color but am now switching to the Strawburn one since I colored my hair. I'll update when I have more information on the new color.

HG eyebrow product. I have almost black, sparse asian eyebrows and this is the only product I've found that doesn't have red in it. I use the shade Brunette. I use the lighter powder on the inside of my brow and slowly use the dark one on the outside of my brow. This powder is crazy pigmented. I only tap my brush in the pan and its still too much! It will last a long time. Highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

My eyebrows have thinned at the ends (tails) because of aging. It has been very hard to find something that looks fairly natural and doesn't have color that is too dark or too orangey. My hair is platinum grey, and most blond shades tend to appear orangey. I've even tried to find grey eyeshadows to blend, but most of those glitter.

I have been using Anastasia's Ash Blonde / Taupe color. Although expensive, it's the best color I've found. I use the wax pencil before applying the powder, which really helps to set the product and tame the brows as well. I use the lighter shade on the area with the most brow and the darker on the thinner areas (the Sephora consultant gave me that tip). It is expensive, but I think that a powder shadow may work well if you get the wax pencil. I just haven't been able to find a believable color. I will buy again because of the color, and I'll always buy the wax pencil, even if I can find a cheaper powder.

Popular Brows Products