October 22, 2014 | 1766 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by NatsumiSuzuki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I think the product is amazing, and the texture is perfect. Well,this would be only if the color selection was good. The colors have a slight reddish/orangy feel to them, which make your brows look so fake and drawn on. Not pretty. I find that mixing it with other eyeshadows I own, improves the color, but for this prize, I shouldn't have to do that. I'm dissapointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 10:26:00 AM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using samples of the Brunette powder duo for the past couple weeks... For reference, my skin is very pale right now (maybe NC15?) and my hair is dark brown, like 3-4N. I've been using the lighter of the 2 Brunette shades, which is perfect for me-- not too gray or too warm. I just apply it with a Japonesque angled brow brush, and it lasts all day. I don't even bother to set it with wax or gel. I really love this product. I'm not a fan of the overly dramatic or obviously-painted-on brows and this makes them look very natural. I deducted 2 lippies because I think the price is insane even though the product itself is wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by masqued_dreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to brow product. I used it on my brows every single day. With the two shades working together, you can get a perfect color match. I have never had a problem with it smudging or coming off. For a high end product it's not that expensive and it lasts a pretty long time. It's worth the $22. The packaging is nice with the little mirror and the logo on the front, it looks like a mini compact. It would be a little bit more sleek if the packaging were black instead of silver. I bought this color in Medium Ash but i find myself using the darker color more than the lighter (i have medium brown hair) so maybe next time, i'll go with the brunette shade. Overall, it's a great brow product and a staple for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by totoro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Along with the strawburn brow pencil by this brand, I find this brow powder to be in a class of its own among all other brow powders. The gold standard. In my opinion, It lasts like no other, and I've tried practically every powder known to man and woman alike. Though some come closer than others, this is the only one that absolutely, without fail, stays put until the end of the day--through heat, humidity, or frigid rain.
Each pan is split with two colors that can be used separately or blended together (pretty standard for brow powders and nothing special in and of itself). The packaging is attractive and sturdy, with a mirror. included---an absolute must. Now, couldn't they find it in their hearts to add a teeny tiny li'l ol' brush in the compact? (Like TBS brow compact and Tarte's "Toolbox", among others) Then it would be perfectly portable and self contained for traveling in purse. It would be very nice to travel without having to pack--and search for--a separate eyebrow brush when on the go. For the price tag, this doesn't seem like too much to ask, and it's the only reason I give it a four instead of a five. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by saffronclover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this product. I'm not a natural redhead (shh! ;) so the Strawburn shade makes my brows look more natural in addition to defining them. I have fairly thin brows so this helps accentuate them while still maintaining a natural look. Much more user-friendly and natural-looking than a pencil for me. I can't even remember when I bought this product but at least a year ago, and I'm still on the same compact. It's a wee bit costly, but it lasts a long time so I feel I'm getting my money's worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by mrsFOREVERRR

i am never using another eyebrow powder again, since the first day i used it i fell in love with this product & have refer'd many friends & family to use this too.i been using mine religiously for the past month & i barely even dented it.
i got the brunette one & it matches so perfectly.
very happy that i decided to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 5:41:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I much prefer using powders to pencils on my brow, as I find they look more natural. I was searching for the right colour for eons, until I finally smartened up and asked my local Sephora girls what they recommend - they directed me to this brow powder and I've never looked back.

I have light-to-medium brown hair, and I use the medium ash/medium brown product. I like that this product comes with two shades and is slightly customizable. I use it primarily to fill in thin patches on the tops of my brows (to add definition) and within my brows. I use the product pretty sparingly and still find that it has a significant effect on the overall shape of my eyebrows. Even on days where I don't wear much makeup (which is more often than not), I always define and fill in my brows with this product. The difference it makes to my face is worth the extra step in my routine.

I also find that this product has fantastic staying power, and does not require re-application throughout the day. I live in a very hot climate and we're having an unseasonably humid summer, but this product stays put!

The packaging is also simple and cute. It has travelled extensively in my makeup case and has been banged around with no damage. For me, this is a no-brainer repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by kokolani

i think these powders are great and have just the right amount of pigment so you dont look too harsh but still get good definition. i think the little butterfly case is cute too. i've had mine for several years and i'm still not even close to running out, but i dont use it every single day. i highly recommend these and the anastasia way of shaping and waxing brows. it tends to be more customized to your individual brow and eye shape.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

I love this brow powder! The packaging is elegant and solid, there's a compact mirror inside. I've dropped this a thousand times onto the tiles on my bathroom floor and it's still in perfect shape. The two shades(i have the brunette version) are both natural and flattering. It stays on all day too, very long lasting! Easy to apply!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

so much hype over this brand for brows. i had high hopes. its really mediocre. nothing special . the 2 colors together is great but thats about it. 3 types of parabens which are nasty for your body. the packaging is not flattering , and easy to break. there arent that much powder in the tub either. not a keeper.