E.L.F. brightening eyeshadow quad - drama

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This good-old quad taught me the ropes on smoky eyes.

The white is matte. The black has very fine sparkles inside it, while the two grays are out and out SPARKLY. Even with a light hand and primer on underneath, I had some fall-out over the course of a night I exclusively wore this quad. But for a buck, you cannot go wrong. White in your inner corner and waterline, black to set your liner, light grey as a wash, and dark grey in the crease. The effect is stunning (but do beware the over-sparkle effect). I'm not sure I could pull this off in the daytime because of the sparkling, but I will update if I try it. Packaging is cheap, but then again, what do you expect? It's nice they included a mini-mirror though. Thoughtful, though too small for me to truly see anything.

I'd definitely repurchase and give to my makeup newbie friends, just like it was done to me. The circle continues.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I would buy this again, but mainly because the price is so cheap! You need to use some kind of base/primer with these, in my opinion, because the shadows can be quite "loose" and too powdery. The colors are good, though, and these quads are great for beginners.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got this with the 'get the look' kit in Smokey eyes and
I was the most surprised w/ this product. The pigmentation is amazing and the colors go really well together. A great little portable Smokey eye kit. The whole kit together was 5.00. So for 1.00 dollar, even though it is small, is a great deal! I love e.l.f. =]

I am definitely look forward to getting more of these.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have got to say I wasn't expecting much from this quad, since I got it as a freebie when I ordered some brushes from Sigma. E.L.F. has never wowed me in the past, so I probably never would have tried it on my own. I am so glad I did, though.

This is a handy little kit for a classic grey/silver smoky eye. I love the two darker-grey colours, especially. The silver and white are nothing unique, but good staples to have. All the colours are well-pigmented, blended smoothly and lasted all night with a MAC paintpot underneath.

The only downside to the kit, really, is the flimsy packaging, but unless you're going to carry it around, that's pretty inconsequential. I give this product a definite thumbs up, especially for the price!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A must have for anyone looking for an inexpensive $1 smokey eye quad. This eyeshadow is extremely pigmented, so use a very light hand. The silver greys are a must have for this fall's makeup trend. The shimmer is not over the top and the fall out is minimal when I wore it with my Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

Colors are outstanding! Great pigmentation! I'm not a smokey eye girl but I find myself using it all the time! It's really good.
Shadows are not powdery and it doesn't give you a big mess of fall out. Pretty easy to blend.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This quad is a great for smokey eyes. Have tried this product and loved it and I usually used it for when i go to the club . LOVE IT .

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Beautiful for smoky eyes. I actually love the white in this quad. Lasts all day with a primer. Only cons would be boring packaging and some what small but for the price it is awesome.

great for smokey eyes. although the darkest colors look almost the same, its still great. It doesn't last long, so use a primer!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have 2 of these one in neutrals and the other one is in butternut i got them each for a buck at biglots man and talk about loveee ...ahahahahaha loveee itttt .... they are great ...the colors are so pigmented and i loveee it i reccomend to anyone

Top Rated Eye Shadow