December 20, 2014 | 1479 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - brightening eyeshadow quad - drama

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by funkameleon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would buy this again, but mainly because the price is so cheap! You need to use some kind of base/primer with these, in my opinion, because the shadows can be quite "loose" and too powdery. The colors are good, though, and these quads are great for beginners.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by candyboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this with the 'get the look' kit in Smokey eyes and
I was the most surprised w/ this product. The pigmentation is amazing and the colors go really well together. A great little portable Smokey eye kit. The whole kit together was 5.00. So for 1.00 dollar, even though it is small, is a great deal! I love e.l.f. =]

I am definitely look forward to getting more of these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I have got to say I wasn't expecting much from this quad, since I got it as a freebie when I ordered some brushes from Sigma. E.L.F. has never wowed me in the past, so I probably never would have tried it on my own. I am so glad I did, though.

This is a handy little kit for a classic grey/silver smoky eye. I love the two darker-grey colours, especially. The silver and white are nothing unique, but good staples to have. All the colours are well-pigmented, blended smoothly and lasted all night with a MAC paintpot underneath.

The only downside to the kit, really, is the flimsy packaging, but unless you're going to carry it around, that's pretty inconsequential. I give this product a definite thumbs up, especially for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by vivcheung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A must have for anyone looking for an inexpensive $1 smokey eye quad. This eyeshadow is extremely pigmented, so use a very light hand. The silver greys are a must have for this fall's makeup trend. The shimmer is not over the top and the fall out is minimal when I wore it with my Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by ndoodles

Colors are outstanding! Great pigmentation! I'm not a smokey eye girl but I find myself using it all the time! It's really good.
Shadows are not powdery and it doesn't give you a big mess of fall out. Pretty easy to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by leti2004

This quad is a great for smokey eyes. Have tried this product and loved it and I usually used it for when i go to the club . LOVE IT .

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Kaych

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful for smoky eyes. I actually love the white in this quad. Lasts all day with a primer. Only cons would be boring packaging and some what small but for the price it is awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sweetserver017

great for smokey eyes. although the darkest colors look almost the same, its still great. It doesn't last long, so use a primer!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by italianbella54

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have 2 of these one in neutrals and the other one is in butternut i got them each for a buck at biglots man and talk about loveee ...ahahahahaha loveee itttt .... they are great ...the colors are so pigmented and i loveee it i reccomend to anyone

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by rosetta1123

I got this as a gift with my Sigma brush purchase. I've used it several times now to create a smokey eye look. I have to say the colour combination is quite beautiful. ELF did a good job putting together the colours. However, the colour pigmentation is somewhat lacking. Even more of a problem is the glitter fallout. Everytime I've used these shadows, I've had black and grey glitter all over my face. I think I'll try the Visine trick that some people advise to do when dealing with the fallout prone Urban Decay shadows.