April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got one of these babies the other day after seeing MUA's facebook post on this item. Best pumice stone/bar ever! I got the purple also and followed the directions on the pkg. It didn't seem like it was doing a whole lot, but when I dried off I could tell this makes a BIG difference. I will no longer use my cheese-grater file, going to order a bunch of these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just like the review below, I have also only purchased the extra course pumice bar. It really works wonders for your callouses and for the skin around your toes. I use after showering, when my feet are softened. I stay in the shower to rinse off as this bar breaks down with use much faster than traditional pumice bars. But it works well and cost only around $2.50 from Sally Beauty Supply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by busybaker1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

There are two versions of the Mr. Pumice Pumi Bar: REGULAR and EXTRA-COARSE.

If you're looking for true exfoliation of dry heels, calluses, etc. don't waste your time with the Regular bar, its too weak to do the job--go straight to the Extra-Coarse bar. It easily removes dried skin with less effort and no discomfort whatsoever. I use it once weekly and it keeps my feet well groomed all year round. continued >>

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product awhile ago, used it but never reviewed it. I do not agree with the other reviews. Although this has enough pumice to help with dry feet, not enough for callused, cracking heels. I also didn't like how much it shed pieces. The price was right but I wanted more. I got that when I went to a Dr Scholl's product. See that review.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Wow!!! This pumice bar works the best that I have ever used. My heels were so dry and cracked it pathetic. I have used this about 3 times in the last week and my heels are starting to be soft again. I also use the Flexitol heel balm, which is another great product.
I will continue using this combo. Great product!! great price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by sierray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After seeing the great reviews on MUA I walked over to my local Sally's and picked one up for $2.50 Canadian.

My feet are disgusting, I'm so embarrassed that I never take off my socks. I frequently spend half an hour on each foot with files to try and get rid of the calluses to no avail.

I spent five minutes on each foot in the shower and my feet are practically perfect. I can't wait to use this daily so I won't have to do such a long scrub.

I would recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used Mr. Pumice for years and years! It is awesome at making my feet exceptionally smooth!! They use something just like it on ur feet when u get a pedicure. Love this!! They last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best thing to happen to my feet!!!! I have had rough feet and this is a miracle product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE MR. PUMICE! He gets rid of dry callus!!!!! & makes my feet smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by katesitz

Ugh. My feet look like I traveled the United States barefoot or something. I love this!