Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

This is a lovely mascara! The wand is pretty big but it gets the product evenly spread out on my lashes. This only occasionally clumps and gives great volume to my lashes with good length as well, the formula is more on the wet side so there isn't much flaking. The packaging is also super cute and eye-appealing. Definitely one of my favourite mascaras

on 11/2/2014 6:45:00 PM

My fav

on 10/15/2014 11:17:00 PM

I love this mascara so much! It is one of my absolute favorites. I love this even more than the Benefit "They're Real" mascara. I love it so much! It separates, volumizes, and lengthens. It's awesome and I recommend it for everyone!

on 10/11/2014 3:04:00 PM

I like this mascara because its pretty cheap and does its work well. Ive tried much more expensive mascaras that dont work as well. So, even if there is another mascara that is better, it will probably be 30+ $, and comparing the price with this one I dont think I would buy another one.

on 10/8/2014 8:57:00 PM

This is very good mascara. For the most part, Ive always been pretty impressed with Maybelline. This mascara works well and isnt clumpy.

on 10/8/2014 4:23:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. This was one of the first mascaras I ever used. I tried several others, but I always kept coming back to this one. It has become a staple in my makeup collection. More often than not, I reach for this one over all the other mascaras I own.

I figured out that if you apply the mascara to your lashes alternating between different methods (root to tip, strokes, wiggling), you get the best results. I usually apply two coats at first, one after another, without letting the mascara dry. Then I use a lashcomb to separate my lashes and once the mascara is dry, I apply a last coat. My lashes look SO volumized and elongated. It is beautiful! It does not flake and does no feel heavy on the lashes.

I enjoy the packaging and the formula. I also think that the price is pretty reasonable. I will continue to re-purchase, hoping that they will never discontinue it. Definitely my favorite Maybelline mascara, along with the Rocket.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

An okay mascara, I guess. The brush is a bit big and it almost always gets on my eyelids. :/ I prefer Loreal voluminous.

on 9/21/2014 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I have naturally long lashes so this worked perfectly for me! My mum also has tries this product before, she has very short lashes and it was brilliant for her too. My everyday mascara!

on 9/21/2014 12:39:00 AM

Mascaras come and go and it's fun to try them all, high-end, low-end and in between... that was me until I discovered this one - it's a winner.

Thick full lashes - Tick
Lengthening - Tick
Looks like false lashes - Tick
True Black - Tick
Lasts all day - Tick
No clumping and flaking - Tick

It's a keeper and I will be repurchasing this time and time again, my close second is the Falsies in the purple tube by Maybelline.

This is my go-to mascara for a few years now. It is simply the best drugstore mascara I have ever used. My lashes are straight and I stopped using my eyelash curler because I think it looks better/more curled using the mascara alone. It really opens my eyes up! I never thought I'd stop using a curler but now my lashes look better and its one less step. I love the volume and length I get from this. I will keep buying for sure!

Popular Mascaras