September 19, 2014 | 1181 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is okay... I have short little asian lashes that need a strong hold to hold the curl after curling which this does, but this product is very hard to do multiple coats on and tends to clump a little after the first coat.... It is good at the lengthening part and the volumizing, but makes you lashes very stiff and is not very natural looking so if you are looking for a natural mascara, you should probably stay away... I got this product in black(k501) to match my lashes... It's okay but I prefer non drugstore mascaras in general so maybe I'll stick to those from now on

Just thought I would add, the mascara is actually waterproof which is nice

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by MakeupRealist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did not care for this mascara, gave no volume at all, I saw barely any difference...Jordana's Best Lash extreme is wayyy better and $3.00 lol

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is hands down the best mascara I have ever used. I have used anywhere from MAC to Wet N' Wild, and this one wears the crown! It is such a great product I don't even know where to start! Well, the packaging is freaking adorable yellow and purple (holy cuteness!). The brush is what I love so much about this mascara, it is full and fluffy, but not so much that you feel like you are applying mascara with a round brush. The consistency is absolutely perfection, not to thin, not to thick, perfect. One coat looks great for everyday wear, two coats looks sultry, and three coats is bombshell lashes, almost false lash looking. This product is well worth the purchase, you will not be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Carlysmilesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA! Any of the colossal lash mascaras have an amazing formula. I personally think its the collagen that makes this product so effective! I love love love it!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Colohope19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this mascara when I first got it, it was (and still is) very very black and makes my lashes look really dramatic, which is what I'm looking for, but as it dries up a little more, it working less well, but that is to be expected.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by AbigailMcCallen

Hands down, this is one of the best drugstore mascaras.

PROS: great volume and length, very natural looking, easy and quick to apply, nice applicator, and great price.

CONS: when I first put it on it has a very strong smell and by the end of the day I always have mascara "crumbs" under my eyes.

Overall, I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by britbratg

Gives good length and volume definitely, but can cake up and thicken tooo much sometimes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

This has easily become one of my favorite drug store mascaras! Mascara is one of the beauty items I will almost always splurge on, but during a drug store haul I decided to try this one and fell in love with it! I used it to alternate with Mary Kay Lash Love. I found MK to be more of a natural, every day look. This product is a lot more full, providing much more volume. Typically, this is the sort of look I prefer, especially for a nighttime look. I found it to be very volumizing, buildable, lengthening, and yet lightweight. The brush itself is a bit big, so I would make more errors with this but that is easily fixable (once it dries, mascara flakes off with a Q-tip...stop rubbing it off when it's still wet, ladies!).
Anyway, I will definitely be repurchasing this mascara when I run out of all my GWPs I have hanging around. Great formula, love this out of all the drug store mascaras out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by celticcavegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

How many tubes of this mascara have I bought? I don't know, because I've lost track!! I've been using this for years and always regret when I stray

I use the 'carbon black' version of this which comes in a yellow and black tube. IMO it's the best of this range

Pros: very very volumising, easily buildable, no clumps, great price
Cons: none really. Don't get such a good result on the corner lashes as I do with my lancome mascara that has a conical brush - however this product is half the price and I don't have to wait a month for it to dry out and become usable!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by cynx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really short eyelashes so this deft does wonders for me at least. I previously tried the mega plush, only I noticed the difference. It does clump after one coat which is unfortunate but I'm still using it !