Revlon Just Enough Buff

3.5

on 6/28/2009 11:00:00 PM

I really like this on my lips over concealer (i know, gross, but i'm still looking for perfect nude). Nude, but still with a healthy shiny.
I just wish this was more pigmented, and it would be the PERFECT nude lipstick for me! This is totally sheer, but very creamy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the perfect nude lipstick for me. It's a very warm, peachy nude. I'm an NC25-NC30 and I find that this fits my skin tone perfectly. The formula is nice and it doesn't dry out my lips. However, it is a little sheer for my very pigmented lips. I like it but I will not be repurchasing.

on 6/1/2009 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I found it!!!! The perfect nude color. No glitter, pink, or frost in this. It's actually a nude! I love this. My only gripe is that the packaging looks like it's form the 80s, but that's ok. I'm not really that into packaging anyways.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a creamy nude that works great when you want to play up your eyes. I would've loved it more it were a tiny bit more opaque. It does not look very good with flaky lips so if you have dry lips and do not scrub often, then skip this one!

on 5/15/2009 5:12:00 PM

This lipstick is like an Impressionist painting--from a few feet away it is really beautiful. Up close, it's a hot mess. Don't wear this with flakey dry lips and don't look at it in the rearview mirror with the sun streaming in through the front windshield. Just a tip.

I bought this during a buy one get one free promotion at walgreens and I am in love with it!! It's the PERFECT nude lipstick to wear with a smokey eye or just to wear everyday! <3 this!

on 3/31/2009 11:33:00 PM

I just brought this in shoppers for 4.99 cux its on sale, at first I wanted the nude attitude cux I really wanted a nude lipstick. But then that wasn't on sale, and this was. my frd tried on a couple of colours and this is the most similar to nude attitude with a hint of shimmer in it, but not over doing it. At first when I tried it on, the colour its a bit off, but then when i applied gloss over it and let it set for a couple of minutes, the lips become more subtle... in a good way.. i think its a great buy!.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Got it as a swap extra, since it really isn't something I'd pick up and pay money for myself. It wasn't bad, this would be a great light nude lip but on my NC35 skin it kind of washes my lips out and makes it just a teeny bit too pale pink/chalky looking. Easily fixed and toned down by some gloss on top. I'm not a huge lipstick fan, but I would definitely wear this color after melting it down into a sheerer sort of gloss!

on 3/29/2009 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite lipstick. It's a natural nude, nothing dramatic. The shade is a slightly sheer, peachy beige. I love the texture- the formula glides on smoothly. I'm in love with it because my natural lip colour shows through the lipstick, so I don't look dead. It's the perfect nude for me! To me, it outshines MAC myth, hue, and fleshpot! I love, love, love it!
I will definitely re-purchase, it won't take me long to use up my new tube.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this along with nude attitude and comparing them side by side they look very simular but the I swatched them and they are VERY different. Nude attitude has a slight pink fine shimmer (almost unnoticable) and just enough buff is more of a straight peach nude.
a little orange on my nc10-15 skin. I'm debating wether to keep it or exchange it....idk I love the formula though

Popular Lipsticks