December 20, 2014 | 1767 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Enough Buff

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I found it!!!! The perfect nude color. No glitter, pink, or frost in this. It's actually a nude! I love this. My only gripe is that the packaging looks like it's form the 80s, but that's ok. I'm not really that into packaging anyways.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a creamy nude that works great when you want to play up your eyes. I would've loved it more it were a tiny bit more opaque. It does not look very good with flaky lips so if you have dry lips and do not scrub often, then skip this one!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lipstick is like an Impressionist painting--from a few feet away it is really beautiful. Up close, it's a hot mess. Don't wear this with flakey dry lips and don't look at it in the rearview mirror with the sun streaming in through the front windshield. Just a tip.

11 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Greenteayummy

I bought this during a buy one get one free promotion at walgreens and I am in love with it!! It's the PERFECT nude lipstick to wear with a smokey eye or just to wear everyday! <3 this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Jyouou

I just brought this in shoppers for 4.99 cux its on sale, at first I wanted the nude attitude cux I really wanted a nude lipstick. But then that wasn't on sale, and this was. my frd tried on a couple of colours and this is the most similar to nude attitude with a hint of shimmer in it, but not over doing it. At first when I tried it on, the colour its a bit off, but then when i applied gloss over it and let it set for a couple of minutes, the lips become more subtle... in a good way.. i think its a great buy!.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 3:28:00 AM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Got it as a swap extra, since it really isn't something I'd pick up and pay money for myself. It wasn't bad, this would be a great light nude lip but on my NC35 skin it kind of washes my lips out and makes it just a teeny bit too pale pink/chalky looking. Easily fixed and toned down by some gloss on top. I'm not a huge lipstick fan, but I would definitely wear this color after melting it down into a sheerer sort of gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by mecki

This is my favourite lipstick. It's a natural nude, nothing dramatic. The shade is a slightly sheer, peachy beige. I love the texture- the formula glides on smoothly. I'm in love with it because my natural lip colour shows through the lipstick, so I don't look dead. It's the perfect nude for me! To me, it outshines MAC myth, hue, and fleshpot! I love, love, love it!
I will definitely re-purchase, it won't take me long to use up my new tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by SweetToothedAnna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this along with nude attitude and comparing them side by side they look very simular but the I swatched them and they are VERY different. Nude attitude has a slight pink fine shimmer (almost unnoticable) and just enough buff is more of a straight peach nude.
a little orange on my nc10-15 skin. I'm debating wether to keep it or exchange it....idk I love the formula though

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 5:35:00 AM More reviews by KSAkemi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was going to purchase Nude Attitude since I heard so many good things about it, but when I got to the store I thought it looked a little too nude and matte for my taste. Just Enough Buff is a tiny step up from Nude Attitude with just a hint of shimmer. It's perfect for a nude lip and easily layers with a lip gloss if you want more shine. Love it, an absolute must for a nude lip!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by mg84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this lipstick just recently, and although it isn't too bad, it doesn't seem to be what i had been expecting overall : [. For me this shade is very similar to my natural lip color, except it seems to add more of an orange tone, which is why i think i'm not really comfortable with it. Even though the texture of this feels pretty soft to me, it has made my lips feel a bit uncomfortable for some reason; there was a very mild burning sensation which i haven't experienced before. I'm not sure if this feeling could go away on its own with time, if i got used to wearing it more often? I'm not sure what to think about this..
Overall, i think this color could be wearable for many people, but i find that it's the orange tones in it that aren't really working for me. I don't think i will be repurchasing this but i will update if there are any changes!
other info: i have light olive skin, and around NC25