April 18, 2014 | 1810 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Enough Buff

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Greenteayummy

I bought this during a buy one get one free promotion at walgreens and I am in love with it!! It's the PERFECT nude lipstick to wear with a smokey eye or just to wear everyday! <3 this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Jyouou

I just brought this in shoppers for 4.99 cux its on sale, at first I wanted the nude attitude cux I really wanted a nude lipstick. But then that wasn't on sale, and this was. my frd tried on a couple of colours and this is the most similar to nude attitude with a hint of shimmer in it, but not over doing it. At first when I tried it on, the colour its a bit off, but then when i applied gloss over it and let it set for a couple of minutes, the lips become more subtle... in a good way.. i think its a great buy!.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 3:28:00 AM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Got it as a swap extra, since it really isn't something I'd pick up and pay money for myself. It wasn't bad, this would be a great light nude lip but on my NC35 skin it kind of washes my lips out and makes it just a teeny bit too pale pink/chalky looking. Easily fixed and toned down by some gloss on top. I'm not a huge lipstick fan, but I would definitely wear this color after melting it down into a sheerer sort of gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by mecki

This is my favourite lipstick. It's a natural nude, nothing dramatic. The shade is a slightly sheer, peachy beige. I love the texture- the formula glides on smoothly. I'm in love with it because my natural lip colour shows through the lipstick, so I don't look dead. It's the perfect nude for me! To me, it outshines MAC myth, hue, and fleshpot! I love, love, love it!
I will definitely re-purchase, it won't take me long to use up my new tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by SweetToothedAnna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this along with nude attitude and comparing them side by side they look very simular but the I swatched them and they are VERY different. Nude attitude has a slight pink fine shimmer (almost unnoticable) and just enough buff is more of a straight peach nude.
a little orange on my nc10-15 skin. I'm debating wether to keep it or exchange it....idk I love the formula though

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 5:35:00 AM More reviews by KSAkemi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was going to purchase Nude Attitude since I heard so many good things about it, but when I got to the store I thought it looked a little too nude and matte for my taste. Just Enough Buff is a tiny step up from Nude Attitude with just a hint of shimmer. It's perfect for a nude lip and easily layers with a lip gloss if you want more shine. Love it, an absolute must for a nude lip!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by mg84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this lipstick just recently, and although it isn't too bad, it doesn't seem to be what i had been expecting overall : [. For me this shade is very similar to my natural lip color, except it seems to add more of an orange tone, which is why i think i'm not really comfortable with it. Even though the texture of this feels pretty soft to me, it has made my lips feel a bit uncomfortable for some reason; there was a very mild burning sensation which i haven't experienced before. I'm not sure if this feeling could go away on its own with time, if i got used to wearing it more often? I'm not sure what to think about this..
Overall, i think this color could be wearable for many people, but i find that it's the orange tones in it that aren't really working for me. I don't think i will be repurchasing this but i will update if there are any changes!
other info: i have light olive skin, and around NC25

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If the matte shade Nude attitude is too matte for you, then this is your best friend. The shades are very similar, only this is easier to pull off. It has a creamy smooth texture, and some slight sheen.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This isn't my favorite SL lipstick, but I love Revlon products, anyway. This is a very sheer and creamy, milky nude shade. I need to put on a couple swipes to see the color. Easy to apply and would complement lots of lip colors and glosses, which is what I like to do. I'm sold!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by caseyfa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've done it again! Bought a lipstick that looked pretty in the tube, and awful on me. I am a light olive medium complexion and this doesn't even show up on me except to look like I have on some cheap lip gloss that has almost faded off. If I work like crazy (blotting, reapplying etc) I can get the color to come through and even then it is only just an 'OK' color. I've been looking like crazy for a warm buff and this isn't it for me.