LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

4.3

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

on 3/30/2008 12:26:00 PM

Love this! It smell so great and makes my skin feel fabulous. I would definetly repurchase.

on 3/29/2008 11:19:00 PM

I really like this product. Really makes a night or a day or any time feel special. I hate, hate, hate, hate, the packaging!

on 3/25/2008 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Thank you MUA for a lovely product!!! Smells divine, jasmine, cocobutter and veviter! No talc. Comes in crappy container, but did as suggested and put in coty powder box 6 bucks at Walmart(the unscented powder, or else box will smell like Coty) and added a cosmetic puff. 13.70 or so in Chicago at Lush or Macey's. Nice way to feel pampered for a small price. Very girly. Lasts about 2 to 3 hours. Also, love it sprinkled on sheets, per MUA, unfortunately the bf got confused with the sheets smelling!!! Tee, hee!

on 3/25/2008 3:20:00 AM

Super silky, super sweet. I think that the smell is super classy and sexy. It keeps me silky smooth and helps me sleep! I love sprinkling it on my sheets. It also is great between washing my hair, it keeps my bangs from looking greasy and piecey. so great.

on 2/27/2008 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has quickly become a staple in my every day routine! I love this stuff. Seriously, it's so great that it's almost sexual! Definitely going to repurchase again and again! Long lasting smell, moisturizes (believe it or not) and it's just really great stuff! Packaging quality is not great, but I can look past that! PLEASE LUSH NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS SCENT!

on 2/15/2008 3:23:00 PM

Love this scent! I use a bit before the gym in the winter, and apply all over during the sticky summer months. They make the scent in a solid perfume (hard to apply and not so long-lasting), but wish they'd package it in plain, straight sprayable perfume form because then I'd be in heaven! mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

on 1/23/2008 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a daily staple for me! I love the scent and it doesn't cake. It makes me feel dry before slipping my clothes on and makes me feel smooth and lightly scented without breaking out.

on 1/19/2008 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I hate so much that this is discontinued. It smells lovely, makes dressing easier, tones down the extra oil when layered on top of lotion, and mixes beautifully with most scents. It does feel glamorous. The scent just puts me straight into a vintage movie, along with the act of powdering. I feel so put together, even when I'm not at all.

on 1/17/2008 6:35:00 PM

Of all the dusting powders, this one is my favorite! :)

POSITIVES: ++Smells just like Alkmaar!
++Contains little cocoa butter slivers that keep you soft
++Very silky consistency
++Long-lasting scent
++Lots of product, takes a while to go through
++Doesn't cost much

NEGATIVES: --Cocoa butter slivers can streak on the skin, making them a bit difficult to rub in at first
--Container dispenser could be improved

If you like alkmaar, there's no question you'll enjoy this as well. :) Worth investing if you use powder regularly (i.e; summer). continued >>

on 1/7/2008 10:16:00 AM

I love this powder! It makes me feel glamorous using it after a bath or shower, The smell is soft and powdery, and it glides on nicely when i use it with a powder brush. I don't care for the packaging, so i use a refillable brush that i got from walmart. It keeps the powder from flying everywhere when you try to get it out of the can.

Top Rated LUSH Products