LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

4.3

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

on 3/25/2008 3:20:00 AM

Super silky, super sweet. I think that the smell is super classy and sexy. It keeps me silky smooth and helps me sleep! I love sprinkling it on my sheets. It also is great between washing my hair, it keeps my bangs from looking greasy and piecey. so great.

on 2/27/2008 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has quickly become a staple in my every day routine! I love this stuff. Seriously, it's so great that it's almost sexual! Definitely going to repurchase again and again! Long lasting smell, moisturizes (believe it or not) and it's just really great stuff! Packaging quality is not great, but I can look past that! PLEASE LUSH NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS SCENT!

on 2/15/2008 3:23:00 PM

Love this scent! I use a bit before the gym in the winter, and apply all over during the sticky summer months. They make the scent in a solid perfume (hard to apply and not so long-lasting), but wish they'd package it in plain, straight sprayable perfume form because then I'd be in heaven! mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

on 1/23/2008 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a daily staple for me! I love the scent and it doesn't cake. It makes me feel dry before slipping my clothes on and makes me feel smooth and lightly scented without breaking out.

on 1/19/2008 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I hate so much that this is discontinued. It smells lovely, makes dressing easier, tones down the extra oil when layered on top of lotion, and mixes beautifully with most scents. It does feel glamorous. The scent just puts me straight into a vintage movie, along with the act of powdering. I feel so put together, even when I'm not at all.

on 1/17/2008 6:35:00 PM

Of all the dusting powders, this one is my favorite! :)

POSITIVES: ++Smells just like Alkmaar!
++Contains little cocoa butter slivers that keep you soft
++Very silky consistency
++Long-lasting scent
++Lots of product, takes a while to go through
++Doesn't cost much

NEGATIVES: --Cocoa butter slivers can streak on the skin, making them a bit difficult to rub in at first
--Container dispenser could be improved

If you like alkmaar, there's no question you'll enjoy this as well. :) Worth investing if you use powder regularly (i.e; summer). continued >>

on 1/7/2008 10:16:00 AM

I love this powder! It makes me feel glamorous using it after a bath or shower, The smell is soft and powdery, and it glides on nicely when i use it with a powder brush. I don't care for the packaging, so i use a refillable brush that i got from walmart. It keeps the powder from flying everywhere when you try to get it out of the can.

mmm my fav smell from lush i think, not fake but you just cant put your finger on why you love it, i also have the bath bombs, solid perfume and soap with the matching smell!!! such a pain to put on (especially if your wearing black lol) but worth the soft and yummy bod afterwards!

on 12/27/2007 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Add me to the list! I love this stuff. It makes me feel soooo pretty and feminin. Seriously, the most feminin thing you can do is use this powder I swear! It immediately makes me feel like a Princess, I looove it! I use this when I want to feel like a pampered queen, generally after I get out of the shower I dust this on with a big puff and slip into a pink bath robe, it's the best feeling in the world! The smell is exactly as everyone else mentioned, cocoa powder and jasmine. So beautifull. I haven't noticed a huge difference in it doing anything for my skin, other than making it smell delicious. I didn't find it to be moisturizing, but I didn't find it drying either. I have normal skin so I'm not sure how it will work for oily or dry gals, either way, you should try it just for the smell! I have yet to try it in my sheets but I will in the near future! This product is also TALC FREE! The packaging is crappy, but I've kind of come to expect that from LUSH. Oh well. This is something every girl needs despite the cardboard package!

on 12/26/2007 2:57:00 PM

First of all of love the smell!! very girly... i had a hard time poping the top open and i blew a bit of powder everywhere but thats the only bad thing! As for the price, i got it at the by one get one free sale so i didnt mind spending on it. Its great to use before deoderant on your underarms, and just about anywhere that you want to feel smooth and moisture free.
This is awsome for just out of the shower, it makes me feel so womanly to apply powder haha, i want to try the naked one next

Top Rated LUSH Products