September 19, 2014 | 908 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 3:04:00 AM More reviews by boombutt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

such a great army green shade with a slight shimmer that is not at all aging. these liners are staples for me when quickness is key to getting ready.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 3:56:00 AM More reviews by maomaouchi

I love this eyeliner! It works really well on dark brown eyes and is a nice alternative to black eyeliner when you want to avoid the harsh eyeliner look. It blends nicely and has just the right amount of shimmer to it. I also like it on my waterline because it softens up my eyes a bit and is easier than putting eyeshadow on on my lower lids. My only problem with it is that it doesn't really stay on as well as Zero (the matte black 24/7 eyeliner), but I think this is the case with all UD 24/7 eyeliners that are sparkly on my oily lids. Overall, the color is great, it's easy to use, it's very easy to use on lots of different skin tones and it's blendable. Just wish it lasted a little longer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by soraya69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this liner, it's my staple for day wear. Actually I wear it at night too, but only on my waterline, because it looks much less harsh than the black e/l I use on the upper lid.
I love the color, it's olive with gold shimmer, so pretty and goes so well with my blue-green eyes. The pencil is one of the softest I've had, butter-soft actually, and just glides effortlessly with no tugging. It can be easily smudged, but even not smudged, it still looks smudgy and smokey and sexy - in a natural way.
Lasting power is good, I am able to wear it without any primer on my oily lids, and it lasts until I take it off at night.
I never had any irritation because of it even though I wear it daily on my waterline.
My only (small) complaint is that because it's so soft, I have to sharpen it before each eye application, otherwise I get a too-thick line. I wouldn't mind it if it was a bit harder so I could draw a sharper line. Hence the lippie I took off.
I think these pencils are reasonably priced given the great shade selection and amazing quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great alternative to black eyeliner. I have smallish eyes that are light and sometimes black can just look too stark. Stash still defines my eyes without making them look crazy. I wear this mostly in my waterline (I am a contact lense wearer and have no problems with irritation or discomfort). In certain lights, it has a beautiful sheen. Its a nice earthy green with golden reflecting sheen. As others have said, its a good color for every day wear, can be worn in conservative settings and still is unique. I like that once set, it more or less stays in place. I may have to touch up a tad, but nothing like other liners. And thats in my WATERLINE, guys! love love love love love...this is a staple that will always be in my collection (so long as it never becomes discontinued!) The price is steep for an eyeliner, but for someone who has looked all over for great, lasting, pigmented eyeliners...it becomes okay to settle on that kind of price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by ilovegloss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty color and is now my HG eye liner. The color is a pretty khaki green. I wear this everyday, unless I am wearing Urban Decay's 24/7 in Rockstar. Great neutral and wonderful for everyday use. I will definitely be repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by gigiopolis

Gorgeous dark khaki green with golden shimmer. It's fun without being too outrageous and appropriate for everyday. As usual, the liner is suuper smooth and long-lasting on my oily lids (though I still set with a eyeshadow to be safe). Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2009 7:25:00 AM More reviews by natuerlich0207maria

It's a great olive green with golden shimmer. Really pretty, smooth and opaque. A great eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by kidando16

This is one of my favorite colors! I really love the staying power!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by junglequeenjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Stash is a great khaki green eyeliner that looks gorgeous on my brown eyes. These 24/7 pencils are fantastic, soft, and last all day. I feel that stash is a great daytime color and a very nice alternative to a basic black eyeliner. It give your eyes a bit of shimmer, but it's not over-the-top..definitely appropriate to wear for daytime at work. My only complaint is the price, but I really believe that these liners are worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by saffronia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

As with all Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners, it is very smooth to apply, easy to blend, and long-lasting. This earthy, mossy-green color with gold sparkle looks beautiful on everyone I've seen it on. A nice neutral green that stands out without looking shocking. Even though it is sparkly, I still will wear it to the office; it's just too darn pretty not to wear as much as possible!