Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Paraffin, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate

on 1/8/2010 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I just got this today at Sephora and I love it, the colour is very pretty and really an everyday colour. Smooth pencil, love it!!!

on 1/7/2010 4:18:00 AM

I got this in the Super Stash - so the packaging there is not great, they're a bit short to hold!! But the regular sized seems pretty good.

I think it is green, SO thinks it's blue, SO's mum thinks it is brown, LOL! But speaking as a MU junkie the colour is pretty nice and unique and is good to use every day without getting the harsh black eyeliner look. It stays put (though I don't have particularly oily lids), is high on pigment and doesn't tug. So it makes a good eyeliner :D Pity UD is not available here. SIGH

on 12/19/2009 3:04:00 AM

such a great army green shade with a slight shimmer that is not at all aging. these liners are staples for me when quickness is key to getting ready.

on 12/17/2009 3:56:00 AM

I love this eyeliner! It works really well on dark brown eyes and is a nice alternative to black eyeliner when you want to avoid the harsh eyeliner look. It blends nicely and has just the right amount of shimmer to it. I also like it on my waterline because it softens up my eyes a bit and is easier than putting eyeshadow on on my lower lids. My only problem with it is that it doesn't really stay on as well as Zero (the matte black 24/7 eyeliner), but I think this is the case with all UD 24/7 eyeliners that are sparkly on my oily lids. Overall, the color is great, it's easy to use, it's very easy to use on lots of different skin tones and it's blendable. Just wish it lasted a little longer!

on 12/12/2009 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this liner, it's my staple for day wear. Actually I wear it at night too, but only on my waterline, because it looks much less harsh than the black e/l I use on the upper lid.
I love the color, it's olive with gold shimmer, so pretty and goes so well with my blue-green eyes. The pencil is one of the softest I've had, butter-soft actually, and just glides effortlessly with no tugging. It can be easily smudged, but even not smudged, it still looks smudgy and smokey and sexy - in a natural way.
Lasting power is good, I am able to wear it without any primer on my oily lids, and it lasts until I take it off at night.
I never had any irritation because of it even though I wear it daily on my waterline.
My only (small) complaint is that because it's so soft, I have to sharpen it before each eye application, otherwise I get a too-thick line. I wouldn't mind it if it was a bit harder so I could draw a sharper line. Hence the lippie I took off.
I think these pencils are reasonably priced given the great shade selection and amazing quality.

on 12/11/2009 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a great alternative to black eyeliner. I have smallish eyes that are light and sometimes black can just look too stark. Stash still defines my eyes without making them look crazy. I wear this mostly in my waterline (I am a contact lense wearer and have no problems with irritation or discomfort). In certain lights, it has a beautiful sheen. Its a nice earthy green with golden reflecting sheen. As others have said, its a good color for every day wear, can be worn in conservative settings and still is unique. I like that once set, it more or less stays in place. I may have to touch up a tad, but nothing like other liners. And thats in my WATERLINE, guys! love love love love love...this is a staple that will always be in my collection (so long as it never becomes discontinued!) The price is steep for an eyeliner, but for someone who has looked all over for great, lasting, pigmented eyeliners...it becomes okay to settle on that kind of price.

on 12/10/2009 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is such a pretty color and is now my HG eye liner. The color is a pretty khaki green. I wear this everyday, unless I am wearing Urban Decay's 24/7 in Rockstar. Great neutral and wonderful for everyday use. I will definitely be repurchasing this!

on 12/2/2009 12:58:00 AM

Gorgeous dark khaki green with golden shimmer. It's fun without being too outrageous and appropriate for everyday. As usual, the liner is suuper smooth and long-lasting on my oily lids (though I still set with a eyeshadow to be safe). Love it!

It's a great olive green with golden shimmer. Really pretty, smooth and opaque. A great eyeliner.

on 11/25/2009 12:18:00 PM

This is one of my favorite colors! I really love the staying power!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products