November 28, 2014 | 1362 users online

Masks - Egg White Mask for Acne

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It makes my skin feel really soft and toned. But it can leave my face feeling a little dry so I have to use a moisturizer afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Popojijo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unlike other reviewers, I review how things work for me. I use the egg WHITE with lemon juice or sometimes oatmeal or just by it's self. It makes my face feel toned and smooth. I enjoy it as a mask and have used it for 20 years without problems. I really get tired of reviews by people that know all, just tell me how you use it and how it worked for YOU.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Gogogo

I just did an egg white mask the other day for the sake of it, to revitalize my skin I guess. It's been really clear lately but I wanted to give it a try. It gave me the angriest and ONLY cystic pimple I've had in at least nine months. I'm keeping this crap away from my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 8:30:00 AM More reviews by SYSTAR

I used it yesterday for the first time. First white, then yolk. I could tell that yolk moisturizes, but I did feel that my face was still a bit dry so I put on a bit of my moisturiser.
My skin feels fresh and nice, but the best thing is that its suuuupersoft. I have blackheads in my T-zone and usually when I go with my fingers over them I can feel them, I dont know how to describe that, but everyone who has them probably knows what Im talking about. After this mask skin in my T-tone feels just like the skin on my cheeks. I know I shouldnt, but I cant stop touching my face :))
P.S. I apologize for my grammar, english is not my mother language :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by kandie128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this about once or twice a week and its like a temporary facelift and helps control my extremely oily acne prone sensitive skin (What a combo huh?) The key is to beat the egg whites and to use the foam that is created. After use the yolk as a natural moisturizer to help control oil formation afterwards. A great natural and cheap option.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by ryokobunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really skeptical about doing this egg mask because my face is naturally NOT oily. But I separated the yolk from the egg whites, beat the egg whites, and then spread it on my face for about 8 minutes and I can definitely attest to the tightness you feel on your face. xD my boyfriend actually commented on my skin after and said it looks like I have foundation on, whereas I had no make-up. (I usually wear foundation to even out my skin tone and cover the couple pimples I usually have) So I guess I'll do this twice a week... it feels so nice! :D

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Addicted2Makeup90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In despite of all the good reviews it got I was hopin for the same results. It gave me a temp face lift. A short glow~ How ever it did get some of the gunk loose perfect for puttin a nose strip on. its worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by IsraelSP21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW, THIS IS AMAZING!! and cheep lol It gives u like a glow BUT absorbs all the oil in ur face, I don't know how to explain it, but OMG ='D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by beautyjess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

i Love this i have combination skin and this mask is the BEST cheap, effective and it contains no harsh ingredients TRY it for yourself you will see amazing results i use this 3 times a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by RRakhmania

I've tried this and really love it! this is my favorite mask after the honey mask. This mask has tighten effect for my skin and visible pores around the nose and cheek getting smaller. after using the egg white, I use the yolk too for natural moisturizer. And I mixed the leftover yolk with 1 teaspoon of EVOO + 1 tbs of coconut oil for hair mask, and it works amazing!!! my hair feels soft and shiny.

Note: It could be messy and the smell of the egg can be bother..but if you are DIY person, it doesn't bother at all :)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No