August 22, 2014 | 1714 users online

Masks - Egg White Mask for Acne Skin

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 6:31:00 AM More reviews by VanityInsanity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love the fact that you know there's only an egg in here and no nasty chemicals. I applied evenly on my face and left for 15 mins and after the results were quite nice. My pores looked a little smaller and my face looked nice and bright. But what to do with the egg yolks I hear you cry. As egg yolk is a natural moisturizer I applied this to my face afterwards and left for another 15 mins and rinsed. he results were amazing!
Had I only used the egg white, this review would have been a bit meh, but the yolk left my skin looking hydrated, clear and sooooo lovely and soft (which is hard to achieve for my oily/combo skin.)
Great mask and will be using next time I have eggs in the house.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

Do this at least once a month...my skin is amazing!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by ArBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

KristaniA said it all!
I should add that egg white/yolk also whitens your skin tone :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Ogstar

I absolutely love using eggs as a mask. I do it two ways. . I throw the whole egg in a bowl and whisk together and then throw it on my face for about 20 minutes and wash off. . Or I sometimes just use the egg white. . . Either way works. . Last night, I whipped together this egg mask in order to clear up my face as quick as possible and dry out some HUGE clogged areas on my face. It's been freaking out lately due to stress and I'm going out of town tonight and nothing is more embarrassing than walking around without makeup in the morning and everyone seeing your gross, clogged pores. Anywho, I whisked together one egg, put ONE drop of tea tree oil and a few squeezes of lemon and left it on for about twenty minutes then rinsed with LUKE WARM water. . . :) It was a WONDERFUL mixture. This morning ALL raised blemishes are now totally flat and dried out. The combo of everything realy worked together nicely. I will probably start using this once a week . . plus. . it's NATURAL!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by raindropz

did this a long time ago about once a week. I noticed that the skin feels smoother after + maybe a short-lived glow. What turned me off though, was the messy application, it really is quite drippy. the smell is also not very pleasant. if you're okay with those, then definitely give this a shot! once the mask dries on your face, you'll feel such a tightening (a good feeling in this case). I'm gonna give the nose strip a try soon :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by PlainSarah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Try using some of the yolk as well. It makes my face have a natural glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love doing eggs masks! I do this about once a week, or just depending on when I have time. First I use a fork to whisk the egg white until its foamy and I use a cotton ball to apply it all over my face. Wait about 15 minutes or until you feel your skin tighten, then I wash it off with lukewarm water. Then I use the egg yolk as well, to help me moisturize my skin since it's cold now and my skin is becoming dry rather than oily. I love doing this because it really tightens your skin and helps a little with drying up any pimples

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gah, I'm getting addicted to this treatment. I LOVE the tightening effect; it feels like a really good massage. I use it and then wear GloMinerals pressed base to give my skin a breather. I will try the egg white strips mentioned below too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by summerteeth1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I just tried this for the first time tonight. I use aspirin or yogurt masks occasionally and I love both of them, but I wanted to try something for acne. I never had acne in 22 years - then I woke up six months ago with A LOT on my forehead and chin. I went to my dermatologist and he prescribed Duac and an antibiotic - of course, I was allergic to both (I have a lot of allergies).

ANYWAY, I tried it. And almost immediately after wiping the goop off my face, my pimples were about 50% smaller. That in an of itself is amazing and worth it. Then, after about two hours, I looked in the mirror again. I have very little acne left! Well, there are still some bumps there, but they are not red - and they are hard and dried out. AMAZING Will definitely make this part of my masque rotation :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2009 4:40:00 AM More reviews by sezling

I tried this yesterday and it really tightens! So much that the drier areas, especially around my jawline, got irritated and itchy >< As such I'd only recommend it for oily areas.. This combined with oatmeal as a mask helped to draw out a significant amount of impurities on my T-zone!