December 22, 2014 | 893 users online

Masks - Egg White Mask for Acne

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by tatsudoshi65

I like using this in conjunction with toilet paper... I just whip it up in a bowl and put it all over my face and then layer sections of TP over my face, add another layer of the egg white. I let it dry till it's like paper mache' and then peel it off and it helps to tone and tighten my skin as well as removes blackheads! I find this method works better than the Biore' Pore Stripes and it doesn't hurt... at all (unlike the stripes!). Follow with the egg yellows (like a mask, then rinse) for added moisturizing or just use regular moisturizer (or both) because your skin will be a bit dry.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It makes my skin feel really soft and toned. But it can leave my face feeling a little dry so I have to use a moisturizer afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Popojijo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unlike other reviewers, I review how things work for me. I use the egg WHITE with lemon juice or sometimes oatmeal or just by it's self. It makes my face feel toned and smooth. I enjoy it as a mask and have used it for 20 years without problems. I really get tired of reviews by people that know all, just tell me how you use it and how it worked for YOU.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Gogogo

I just did an egg white mask the other day for the sake of it, to revitalize my skin I guess. It's been really clear lately but I wanted to give it a try. It gave me the angriest and ONLY cystic pimple I've had in at least nine months. I'm keeping this crap away from my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 8:30:00 AM More reviews by SYSTAR

I used it yesterday for the first time. First white, then yolk. I could tell that yolk moisturizes, but I did feel that my face was still a bit dry so I put on a bit of my moisturiser.
My skin feels fresh and nice, but the best thing is that its suuuupersoft. I have blackheads in my T-zone and usually when I go with my fingers over them I can feel them, I dont know how to describe that, but everyone who has them probably knows what Im talking about. After this mask skin in my T-tone feels just like the skin on my cheeks. I know I shouldnt, but I cant stop touching my face :))
P.S. I apologize for my grammar, english is not my mother language :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by kandie128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this about once or twice a week and its like a temporary facelift and helps control my extremely oily acne prone sensitive skin (What a combo huh?) The key is to beat the egg whites and to use the foam that is created. After use the yolk as a natural moisturizer to help control oil formation afterwards. A great natural and cheap option.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by ryokobunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really skeptical about doing this egg mask because my face is naturally NOT oily. But I separated the yolk from the egg whites, beat the egg whites, and then spread it on my face for about 8 minutes and I can definitely attest to the tightness you feel on your face. xD my boyfriend actually commented on my skin after and said it looks like I have foundation on, whereas I had no make-up. (I usually wear foundation to even out my skin tone and cover the couple pimples I usually have) So I guess I'll do this twice a week... it feels so nice! :D

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Addicted2Makeup90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In despite of all the good reviews it got I was hopin for the same results. It gave me a temp face lift. A short glow~ How ever it did get some of the gunk loose perfect for puttin a nose strip on. its worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by IsraelSP21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW, THIS IS AMAZING!! and cheep lol It gives u like a glow BUT absorbs all the oil in ur face, I don't know how to explain it, but OMG ='D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by beautyjess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

i Love this i have combination skin and this mask is the BEST cheap, effective and it contains no harsh ingredients TRY it for yourself you will see amazing results i use this 3 times a week.