TheBalm Bahama Mama

4.2

Mica Ci 77019, Isoeicosane, Silica, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Bismuth Oxychloride Ci 77163.

on 3/23/2013 8:37:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my HG bronzer for contouring, I have used it everyday since the day I bought it. It's a beautiful matt warm brown, it's not too orange or red. This is the first bronzer that I've found that doesn't look muddy or dirty on the face even after a few layers. For a natural bronze glow I use this with my VAU Beauty fluffy fan brush. It's a match made in heaven.

on 3/8/2013 1:58:00 PM

I LOVE this bronzer! It is a great color and blends really well with my makeup. The compact has a mirror and I carry it with me in my purse and have had no issue with the bronzer cracking like other brands I have used in the past. Definitely recommend this product.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

love this bronzer , i use it as a contour powder and i must say it is the best one i have used. i wouldnt buy it at regular price i got mine from hautelook for 10-12 $.. this is now my go to powder. and i might even say HG

on 1/16/2013 6:28:00 PM

I'm not crazy about bronzers but I do like this one. So long as you blend it well it looks good/natural and works well for contouring. No glittery/shimmery bits so you won't look shiny.

on 1/4/2013 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is pure brown. And if you don't blend it in it can make you look really weird. I like to tap my brush once into this and just blend it out on my cheeks and then use the excess to put it all over my face. Gives a nice healthy glow when it sets but can sometimes make you look dirty. I will buy a more golden tone next time.

on 12/22/2012 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I use this powder for contouring. As a bronzer it is too dark for my NW25 skin.

Obviously I'm not very fair but it's too dark even for me. Consider it before you purchase.Also use with a very very light hand or you can end up like you have mud in your face. Wouldnt repurchase despite the cute packaging.

on 11/19/2012 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It's a contouring powder more than anything else. It resembles a matte eyeshadow more than a bronzer. As a contouring powder it does a superb job. if you want to look sun kissed then this probably isn't the best choice. For the sun kissed, bronzed yet a matte look..try chocolate soleil by too faced. However as a contour powder this is super!

on 11/11/2012 9:25:00 PM

This bronzer can make me look dirty if I go to crazy with it but when used lightly it is the single best bronzer I have ever used. It's more brown than orangey, which is how I, an olive skinned gal, actually tan (rather than pinkish or spray-tan orange). I use this on the apples of my cheeks and over my t-zone and temples to warm up my bb cream which is not quite my color. And it's MATTE! Matte matte glorious matte! It's almost impossible to find a good matte bronzer, and all the others I've tried (cargo, physicians formula) did lean more towards the tangerine spectrum. This bronzer is also great for contouring although I rarely use it for that unless I'm going for the made-up look. On the spots where the sun naturally kisses your face it is perfect. Super pale ladies and pink-toned folks may find they get the dirty effect from it so I'd reccomend it for already-warm tones. I just gently tap my brush in and swirl it on. I use so little this package should last me ages. It's about 20 bucks at Duane Reade but I've seen it at TJMaxx so look out for it and other TheBalm products at super low prices. The box is super cute, I carry it around sometimes and make sure to keep the sleeve on it so it doesn't pop open. No brush included but those add-on brushes usually suck anyway. There is a mirror though. All-in-all a great buy if you have some foundation to warm up, like to contour, or actually like to tan.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I. Adore. This. Bronzer.
I purchased this bronzer at Marshalls.
Yes, Marshall's for $4.99, normally $20 at department stores, I suggest you go check out discount stores for high end discounted makeup.
Firstly, the packaging is Adorable, It comes with a protective sleeve, and has a sexy Hawaiian pinup girl on the packaging. haha
Also has a mirror and is magnetized to insure the case stays shut.
I really recommend this bronzer for paler girls, such as myself, because it has a cool tone to it. Warm toned bronzers tend to look orangey on paler skin. It blends like a dream and its 100% Matte, perfect for contouring.
This bronzer is my favorite in my collection. I recommend it. :D

on 9/10/2012 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

MY GO TO BRONZER. It's actually dark enough for darker skinned folks like me. Not shimmery, but heavenly pigmented. LOVE!

Top Rated TheBalm Products