September 1, 2014 | 1214 users online

Makeup Brushes - Jane Iredale - Handi Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

It layers powder foundation on very evenly and I've never had any problems with it shedding.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2006 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Nellie4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this Brush, and use it for Jane Iredale's Pressed Powder Foundation and the Moonglow Bronzing quad. I've used the Bare Escentual's Brushes but didn't get on as well with them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2006 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Snooops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my HG face brush. It's so soft and smooth and gives a light and natural application. The short shaft and plastic sleeve makes it perfect for travel. It's a bit pricey but well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2006 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would buy this product again, but probably will never need to. It is an excellent quality brush, meant to be used to apply the pressed minerals. I wash mine every two weeks with just a little shampoo. It comes with a nice plastic case to protect the brush. Everything from Jane Iredale is of high quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2006 7:51:00 AM More reviews by chanelnbebe

I LOVE this face brush!!! I got the JI PPB and this is the brush to use when applying it. It's soft and fluffy but more importantly dispenses any powder makeup PERFECTLY! Gives nice and even coverage...It's a pricey brush but well worth it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2006 3:03:00 AM More reviews by iconoclast

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this brush. It's so soft, and I haven't had any problems with shedding. The plastic sleeve is great, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2006 8:43:00 PM More reviews by bluemeanie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brush and it works so well with the Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Base. The plastic sleeve is a nice perk -- helps keep the brush bristles stay well-formed, protected and clean when traveling. There might be similar-looking brushes out there, but I haven't tried any of them -- I'm happy with the Handi, so not going to look for substitutes at this point.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2006 6:27:00 PM More reviews by carriebaby123

This is worth the money! It blends soo well and It is thick and soft and the best make-up brush EVER.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2006 7:48:00 PM More reviews by yoohoo422

I didn't want to spend the money on this. Yes, I'm a cheapskate. So I was using some brush that I got from Melange, and I didn't know that a brush could be better. My Melange brush stunk, and was scratchy...but again, being the cheapskate, I just lived with it. Finally someone told me the money was worth it for the Handi Brush....so I bit the bullet and got it, and I am very pleased. So much softer, no stink, easier to hold (longer handle than my Melange brush had) and applies make up well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2006 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Timarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the Luscious Kabuki, Ultimate Buffer as well as powder brushes from Laura Mercier, Estee Lauder, Covermark (Japan) etc, so thought I would skip the Handi Brush when I started using the JL Pure Pressed Foundation. The Luscious Kabuki actually did a reasonably good job with the Pure Pressed, but eventually I decided to get the Handi Brush. I'm so glad I did. The first time I used it I found it (OMG!) so silky and luxurious. It's a very well-made brush. The hair is dense but the tips are supersoft and smooth. It gives a medium light, very natural application. I tried to order this brush from skinwest.com but there was problem with the shipping, so eventually I purchased it full-priced at a local spa. Mine does not have any problem with shedding.