Jane Iredale Handi Brush

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 12/1/2007 6:08:00 PM

I think this is the perfect brush for applying MMU. It is so soft & seems to pick up just the right amount of powder. At $39 it is not as expensive as others I have tried. Very well worth it!

i have a lot of different brushes but i always come back to this one for my multi-purpose brush. it's great for applying mineral cosmetics and for blending my whole "look" together.

on 6/1/2007 2:40:00 PM

Great quality brush, far far far better than the brushes that accompany the bare minerals sets. Very soft and holds up well with time - I have had this for several months and wash it very frequently and it is still in perfectly soft condition. However, I have not tried high end brushes (like shu emura) so I don't have a wide basis of comparison.

on 5/5/2007 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the one perfect brush for your face.
I totally agree that it is worth every penny.
The squirrel fur feels really nice.
A little tiny bit shedding so far. (It's been five days since I started to use it.)
I will follow up how it is going.

on 4/11/2007 12:32:00 AM

Expensive but worth every penny. I have a teenage daughter you tries to sneak it every now and then! It is the perfect size for all over face use. It doesn't shed much at all and is great at keeping its shape. You get what you pay for in this brush!

on 3/7/2007 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I would give this brush 5 lippies, but have learned that things can go wrong really quickly with brushes (see Japonesque powder brush). So right now i like this brush a lot. Haven't really exerienced any shedding of not. A hair now and then, that's it. The head is just the right diameter to get all the smaller areas, as well as the large. No need for two brushes. I use it for BE minerals currently. Will be trying Alima soon. The handle is on the shorter end, but comfortable. And the head, being flat topped, is great for loose minerals. Haven't tried it on pressed minerals. I'd say it's worth the money, especially if you buy it at skinwest.com for ~$26. Give it a try ladies.

UPDATE: This brush seems only passable at the moment. I've replaced it with the Alima #25 brush, which is AWESOME. So don't get the Handi from JI, try the Alima #25 instead!!!

on 2/24/2007 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is really the best power brush I have ever purphased. At first I was very skeptical and I already had a BodyShop brush. But the Handi brush really made a difference... especially using it to apply the Jane Iredale Pure Press Powder. They go very well together. Some people say they shred a lot.. but I haven't found this to be a problem. I have been using it for about 3 months and I might have seen 3 hair fallen out. I am not sure if this brush will be as good with other makeups. HOwever, if you are using or will buy Jane Iredale powder, you definitely get this brush too!

on 12/30/2006 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It layers powder foundation on very evenly and I've never had any problems with it shedding.

on 12/17/2006 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I love this Brush, and use it for Jane Iredale's Pressed Powder Foundation and the Moonglow Bronzing quad. I've used the Bare Escentual's Brushes but didn't get on as well with them.

on 12/2/2006 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG face brush. It's so soft and smooth and gives a light and natural application. The short shaft and plastic sleeve makes it perfect for travel. It's a bit pricey but well worth the money.

Top Rated Jane Iredale Products