October 24, 2014 | 1681 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by wongo2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the smaller version of this it came in one of the makeup sets. I really like the shade, it's more of a barbie/girly pink. However, I prefer the benetint also the price of the benefit tints are just way too over priced!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like it. Perfect color for my cheeks, I'm pretty fair and it just gives a natural looking flush. Lasts all day. Doesn't do much for my lips though. My lips are pretty pink so when I put it on you can't really tell I've done anything. I would probably repurchase but it is kind of expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by sinsin88

This is an awesome tint! the colour is amazing. I tried it on a cotton bud in store, but find when i apply it directly to my lips it gives a much more striking colour! and its a buildable colour.

I find it is much easier than Benetint to apply to the cheeks (as it is a gel finish and doesn't dry as fast).

This is also really good to just use as a base to your lipstick to make it last longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by zerp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Hahahah So I was applying this on my cheeks in the morning and my boyfriend asked me why I was putting nail polish on my face.

Anyway I love Benefit's tint line, they're all great.
Posietint is great but I like Benetint better just because it's the exact color of my natural flush.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this in a swap. It's a cool concept.. but in order to get any color on my lips, I have to layer and layer and layer. And forget about cheeks. It blends away into nothing!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by brandyxander

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I gave Posietint 3 lippies because I'm still choosing if I like it or not. Its pink is fabolous, but I cannot see the effect I would like to have on my lips. It becomes way too dark.. and I have to apply several coats in order to get a visible result.
I didnt' try it as a blush because my combination skin can barely stand powder blushes (it gets oily anyway) so I wouldn't dare using a liquid tint on my cheeks.. god knows the mess it could made.
However, even if IMHO it's overpriced, I would buy it again because on my sister works properly and it looks perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by jackiesclayton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was hesitant to buy Posietint after reading some of the reviews on here because it's fairly expensive. However, I have been searching for the perfect blush for years. I'm fair skinned and need blush to give me some color. I love Posietint! I haven't had any problems with it and it stays on all day long! I use the brush it come with to put a small swipe in the center of my cheek and blend. Give it a few seconds to dry and repeat if needed. This product goes on very sheer but darkens as it dries. It's the perfect color for me! I can see how it might not show up well on darker skin tones but it looks great on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by TennysonGrace

Amazing product. Color stays for hours and you can use it on your cheeks and lips for in a pinch color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by BethaneyJayne79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the most perfect colour for my pale, cool toned skin, if applied lightly it looks like your own natural flush and lip colour, which I love for everyday, it blends well too. I am devoted to this product, it has actually replaced bronzer for me and made my embrace my paleness!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Varlot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was actually given this blush by a friend as it wasn't her colour. She gave it to me as I have quite fair "English rose" skin (as long as I'm wearing make-up to cover my blemishes!). I think it's quite nice, it has an almost gel like consistency and is very easy to blend. There's quite a lot in the bottle as well, so it would last for ages. This stuff also lasts all day and stains your skin just like it says. I really like it, alhough I have had a couple of random spots appear on my cheekbone area, so I'm not sure if I'm a bit sensitive to some ingredients?
I do think it's expensive for what it is though, but as I said it does look like it will last a long time. Unlike my rimmel powder which I've hit pan on.