September 22, 2014 | 1575 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Supergirl0143

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great all around kit, especially for the price! A little goes a long way... and I also find that I get better results when using a primer on my eyes. The powder gives good definition, fills in brows nicely but with a soft look (doesn't end up looking like you used a sharpie marker!) I really love the highlight shade too. I would definitely purchase again and recommend this to anyone looking for great quality and reasonable prices!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing little find and definitely proves that great products don't have to cost a fortune:) Not only a great eyebrow kit, but doubles as eye shadow and for contouring. The hi-lite shade is GORG and doubles as a eye brightener when placed on the corners of the inside eye as well. Brushes that are included in these kits seem to get a bad rap, but honesty, great for travel and are use-able on a daily basis as well! I have used the slanted brush with the darkest shade as an eyeliner as well! This little gem is multi-functional... definitely HG! I have tried the medium (02) kit and love it. I purchased the light (01) kit as well but have yet to try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by MelodyStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG for eyebrow fill-ins. Penciling in eyebrows is old school. All makeup artist use powder to fill in celebrities and any clients eyebrows!

I believe I purchased mine for around 6.99 a year and a half ago at one of the drugstores and yes, I still have it! I probably should buy a new one though just because I know it is probably old but for 6.99 and it lasting that long is unbelievable! I purchased the "02 MEDIUM" one and I love how it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this brow kit in Light. My skin tone is light (Mac NW20) and I have blonde brows.... it can be a little tricky to get just the right shade for my brows..... this little compact gets the job done! They give you two brow powders, one is a lightish taupe and then the other is a few shades darker. What I do is I dip into the darker shade first, then into the lighter shade and then I apply to my brows. Comes out lovely every time. And, besides giving you two of the most perfect shades for blonde brows, they went the extra mile and threw in a highlight color which looks great on the brow bone or the tear duct area and then to make things even nicer they added in a little brush to apply the powders, a tweezers, and a little sponge tip applicator to use for the highlight.... and all of this was if I remember correctly, around 5 dollars!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this kit! I go between this one and the ELF eyebrow kit because I can't decide which one I like the best! I actually love the little tools that come with it except the tweezers, I couldn't really work with them. They were just too small with my big fingers! But overall, a great product for the price. Great color matches! I bought the darkest and it was a little too dark so I went back and got the medium and it was a perfect match!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by lunardrive

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is another great cheap drugstore find that makes it unnecessary for me to spend lots of money on makeup. I was out and about and saw this little gem and bought it based on my experience with Milani products and it didn't let me down. It is super pigmented and I actually like the brush and the tweezers that come with it. Great product, great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by kanka999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A+++++ love this!!!! What turned into an even greater suprise is the hi-lighter. I use this now instead of any other eyeshadow that I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Devi83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

You really can't go wrong with this product. It's cheap, good quality & the color selection is pretty good as well. No complaints with this one, I've been a long time fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by BlossomWind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Superstore for CAD7.99 in Medium 02 since I thought it was compact and practical. I was right! The mini tweezers are of good quality along with the brow powders, hi-lite powder, and brushes. I highly recommend this as a travel item and even as an everyday, go-to item. The price is decent for the amount of things you receive. Please, do not feel afraid to try this! Overall, a fantastically lovely purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Soccergurl3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product with all my heart! Even though my eyebrows are blond(i am a redhead) the color of the brow powder suits me very well. I love the applicator; it gives you definition and precision. The kit comes with a brush applicator, a pair of mini tweezers, and 3 color pallets. The first is a brow highlighter; it gives the eyelid a shimmer and its silky texture is great. The next is a light brown; used to outlining the brow. The final is a chocolate brown; used to fillng in the bornw. I keep at least three of these in my house; they are very convenient and easy to use. If you are in search of perfect brows without dying or expensive plucking, this is your go to product. You can buy it in most drugstores and it isnt very expensive. The only downside is that the pallets are fragile so handle them with care or they will crack or crumble. But overall, i love this and rely on it every day :)