Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 3/9/2012 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got this in the medium color. The quality of the powder itself is fine but The color is way too reddish. I may be a strawberry blonde but it doesn't mean I want my eyebrows to look like carrots!

on 2/25/2012 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been sort of obsessed with the perfect brow over the years. Brows and foundation are sort of my poisons. Anyway, being naturaly light blonde I'm fairly lucky to have ANY eyebrows to work with. My mother who dies her hair blonde has invisible sparse brows and has the urge to kill her own child when she sees mine. I'm trying to teach her that it's mostly an illusion! This is my magic little trick. Being so obsessed with the perfect brows for as long as I've been, I've been around the brow product block so to speak and I am still so excited and happy to pull this gem out of my drawer everyday. It's amazingly creamy but not overly or obnoxiously so, so it fills the brows in very quickly with even color. I chose light and I usualy dip my angled brush in to the light and darker shades both and it provides the perfect color for my light/ light medium brown eyebrows without looking unatural. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the color isn't too warm or too cool, as most brow products tend to run. I scoff at my maybeline powder, pencil and revlon pencil now. My mac in fling and lingering, however, tend to scoff at me. They seem to knowingly mock me, sitting untouched, with their hefty price tags. This baby was 6 dollars! The highlight color I actualy quite liked as well which surprised even me! It's a beautiful light sheen without being too frosty and it's not very opaque so it let's your skin tone shine underneath. I've used all of the tools in here in a pinch and while they are not great by any means they are still very usable and appreciated! Love this perfect, handy, cheap little kit and the makeup horder in me wants to rush out and buy a backup even though I don't see myself using it all up anytime soon. But at such a great price for such a great staple product, I may do just that!

on 2/24/2012 9:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't start even coloring in my eyebrows until recently. My mom had this on her dresser one night and I just decided to use it. Needless to say, I don't walk out of the house without having my eyebrows in 'shape'. I have this in medium. I love the powder and I love the slant brush.

on 2/11/2012 4:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my go-to brow product. The two colours work together nicely to fill my brows in naturally. I don't use the tweezers or the sponge tip applicator but the little brush is useful. This is a great product for the price!

on 2/10/2012 5:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this product- it is my HG for my brows. It comes with a highlighter, two brow colors, 2 applicators and very small tweezers. I don't use the tweezers but I love everything else in the kit. It fills in my brows without making them look fake. I mix a swipe of each color (dark & light) and then swipe over it with an eyebrow brush. Will continue using this product because it works great and is a great price.

on 2/7/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This Is My HG brow kit! I love that it has the highlight included in a color that matches my skintone! i use the middle shade to fill in my brows and its a perfect match! i can apply this in the morning and I have to take it off at night since it has GREAT staying power! i used to use a Lancome eyebrow pencil and once I found this i never went back!

on 1/18/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

THIS IS THE ONLY EYEBROW PRODUCT USE! i have tried so many different products from pencils to creams to loose powders, and this by far is the best. not only is the price right on point, but the product is as well! ive been using this for about 2 years, and i swear by it. it wont smudge when it rains or if you happen to touch your brows throught the day. they come in nice matte pressed powder form, and a little definitly goes a long way. i love this product!

on 1/16/2012 1:52:00 PM

I don't know if I am using this the wrong way or if I am just too used to my eyebrow pencil but it didn't work for me. I bought it because I have sparse eyebrows hair, actually the only way of making it look like an eyebrow is letting them grow and comb then. But anyway, the first time I put this on it didn't look natural at all so I considered that maybe I apply to much, which was the case. Lately I've been trying it over and over but it just doesn't look as good as my Too Faced Brow pencil. However if you are capable with eyebrow powders this is very affordable.

on 12/28/2011 11:50:00 PM

This is great all around kit, especially for the price! A little goes a long way... and I also find that I get better results when using a primer on my eyes. The powder gives good definition, fills in brows nicely but with a soft look (doesn't end up looking like you used a sharpie marker!) I really love the highlight shade too. I would definitely purchase again and recommend this to anyone looking for great quality and reasonable prices!

on 11/9/2011 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Amazing little find and definitely proves that great products don't have to cost a fortune:) Not only a great eyebrow kit, but doubles as eye shadow and for contouring. The hi-lite shade is GORG and doubles as a eye brightener when placed on the corners of the inside eye as well. Brushes that are included in these kits seem to get a bad rap, but honesty, great for travel and are use-able on a daily basis as well! I have used the slanted brush with the darkest shade as an eyeliner as well! This little gem is multi-functional... definitely HG! I have tried the medium (02) kit and love it. I purchased the light (01) kit as well but have yet to try it.

Popular Brows Products