September 1, 2014 | 1994 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by mardelmar

Its not oil, its just pure silicone if you look into the ingredients. The first times you use this product your hair will look healthy and shinny, but then starts to look very dry and is sooo disgusting when you touch it. Thats how silicone products work. It does not improve your hair, because it is not oil at all.

10 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by crazypinkhair

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have medium fine hair and this product works well if i dampen my hair before applying. I find it absorbs into it more. sometimes i heat it in shower and sometimes i use it as a leave in conditioner. The best place to get it is at spadina college hair care store. they have everything there and prices are great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Estheticqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought the moroccanoil "light" oil and have been using it for over a year now . I have very fine hair. Love it..don't know what I did without it! Be careful not to use to much on fine hair (like a pea size will do for shoulder length hair) and to apply just to the ends. I noticed that after time if I use to much it will clog hair follicles and caused a rash at my hair line and neck. AWESOME scent and love how soft m hair feels!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ebijou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very fine hair. They get tangled so fast and are generally dry, damaged from coloring and poor maintenance (my bad). I don't use conditionner as it's too heavy and I have to wash my hair the day after, even if I use it only on ends.

I use just one pump of this after I have dried my hair with a towel for a few minutes. It untangled my hair like a dream and makes them glossy.

I am not a very loyal customer, I like to try new stuff, but this is amazing. Will repurchase for ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by nicolejana6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. I love it! I had a really bad experience with a chemical straightening treatment (Japanese straightening) and my hair was so fried and damaged I had to cut most of it off. My hairdresser recommended this to me (along with the Shampoo and Conditioner) and I have been using them for the past 2 weeks....these products have literally saved my hair. Before, I couldn't even blow dry my hair, if I did, It would turn very brittle and dry and was completely unmanageable. I have quite fine, straight hair, so when I found this product I thanked my lucky stars. If it can work for my very damaged, dry brittle hair, it will definitely work for someone with less hair issues.

It is quite expensive, but I think of it as 'you cannot put a price on beautiful, healthy hair", and you only need to use a little bit. The smell is amazing (I find myself opening the bottle from time to time just to smell it, wierd I know) but its so amazing. Its not too heavy for my hair, and it makes it absolutely shiny. My hair is still a little bit dry and damaged, but that is to be expected from such a traumatic experience I went through. It is such an amazing product I am hooked for life. it also, for some reason, makes my hair dry really quickly after I get out of the shower (which is amazing because my hair usually takes HOURS to air-dry) so it does make hairstyling more convenient.

Buy it! You will not regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Hooked on this product. It really is liquid gold transforming my course, colored hair to shiny, silky, young looking hair. I use it all over before blowdrying, with redken satinwear lotion. I use it before flat ironing with a little Chi silk infusion and I can't tell you what a hair transformation I have. I also sometimes use a little all by itself for gorgeous S H I N E! My hair loves it and it has a a gentle fragrance. Wish it were cheaper because I could probably own a small island with the money I have spent on this the last 5 years or so lol. Also the moroccanoil hair mask is fantastic and again expensive. Tried cheaper Moroccan argan oils at drugstores but unfortunately nothing compares to the real Moroccanoil.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by lesleyjack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product.
I have a ton of hair but it fine hair. It has also been through the ringer with overprocessing over the years. RIght now my hair is Ombre. (brown to blond) and that means my top half of my hair is my natural colour and is in pretty decent condition however my bottom half was pretty close to being fried...lol. So I bought the moroccanoil to give my hair a "drink". IT WORKED. My hair after the first treatment looked better and as I continued over the week it got better and better. This product is worth every cent you pay( if it was cheaper that would be nice..lol).
It absorbs quickly into your hair and scalp too. Don't worry about using it up there, your scalp will thank you for the "spa treatment". The guy I bought it from also recommended squiritng a few drops into your hair dye to condition the hair while you colour. (GENIUS).
It cuts down on my blow drying time and my hair is mid way down my back so ..yeah...that's a bonus fo sho!!!
You don't need a lot at all...just a drop or 2 so it lasts a long time. I've been using for a month now at 2 drops a day and I am barely a third of the way through my bottle.
I'm not crazy about the glass jar thing as I am super clumsy but the glass does make it seem more luxurious.
Just trust me...try it. Especially if you've been mean to your hair and are in need of a quick fix without the salon.
Some conditioning treatments at a salon are $20-$80 alone so this is actually a more econmical choice. I am a cheapo at heart and love a bargain but this time I splurged...boom...VICTORY!!!I dunno...I love it so I am just wanting everyone to try it. haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Eden37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best oil that I have use
its make me the perfect looking
also get it for very low Price from Israeli seller
the moroccanoil company make the oil in Israel :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by kelsielilly

Liquid Gold! Only con is it tends to be expensive ! Doesn't make hair look oily or dirty and has an amazing scent! Recently dyed my hair from black to blonde (through a serious of full head highlights at my salon) and has been keeping my hair from looking like straw the entire time. Amazing! Best hair product you will ever find! Worth all the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Guevaraaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEHOOOOOLD THIS HEAVEN SENT HAIR TREATMENT!!!

Hundreds of spent on hair products later, when all else failed, i was reassured with Moroccan Oil. Desperate for Glossy Shiny Hair i turned to this and I love this product, i've been using it for nearly a year now and words can't describe how lost i'd feel without it. The 100ml bottle has lasted me 8months and i'm not even half way empty. I don't use it too often because your hair can get use to products easily, it's not a problem when i only wash my hair 3times a week, so I like to shock my hair for that WOW effect by that i mean i switch it up with Argan Secret Oil from Marrakesh...which was a quick decision buy but not all that bad BUT nothing compared to this product. Also the smell feels like you've just came out of the salon its that fresh. I loved the effect it had that much I invested in the Moroccan Oil - Moisture Repair shampoo & conditioner.

I personally think every woman should have this in her bathroom as i feel like a GODESS working it up onto my hair.

BEST RESULTS: for me, i noticed my hair is a lot shinier using this product when i've left my hair to air-dry and use it when hairs 50% dry. Putting it on your hair wet will not absorb it properly to have even texture hair, instead you'll have grease spots everywhere. Putting it on your hair whilst it's half dry will able the serum to sit on top of your hair for best shine results. COMING FROM A HAIR DYE FREE HEAD :)