Revlon ColorStay Pressed powder

3.2

Talc, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, LEcithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Serica (Silk), Malva Sylvestris Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Lactobacillus, Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, dimethiconol, dimethicone, Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PHenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, May Contain , -: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I am African American but I don't have very dark skin, so I got it in medium deep. It still looked chalky and pale on me. I don't like wasting products so I use it lightly in combination with a highlighter. I really wanted to like it.Love the foundation though!

Pros: it's got pretty good coverage, it was not super expensive, and it didn't break my face out.

Cons: super finely milled, when using my regular bare essentials heavenly face brush the powder gets EVERYWHERE!!!!! I hit pan within 4 or 5 uses! So I just started using the powder puff it came with and that seems to work better. If you use too much it can look a little cake-y.

would only buy again if on super sale or something lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this powder! I don't use Revlon ColorStay foundation because it's a pain in the butt to remove (although I did like it because it provided a lot of coverage and lasted really long). I bought this powder because it was on sale for $3 and I figured I had nothing to lose. Well I'm really glad I bought it because the color match is perfect and it lasts really long and provides great coverage. I apply it with a big fluffy brush over my Physician's Formula foundation. I'm so happy I finally found a powder that doesn't make my crazy acne-prone sensitive skin break out and something that doesn't oxidize and make me look like an Oompa Loompa throughout the day. I'll keep repurchasing this! <3

Hands down, worst product i have ever ever used.
It seems to highlight any blemishes/blackheads.. any inperfections it basically hires a neon sign to point out. It shows up any tiny hairs, is way too light to cover pimples..

Save your money and stay away. I wore it once, went to grab the handbag and blackberry, came back looked in the mirror and almost fainted - it had this caked on horrendous appearance, I spent an extra 20 mins re-doing my make up.

One word: Awful.

am i crazy? i have this in FAIR( i wear ivory in the liquid), and it literally has no coverage. like, i can pack this on with a sponge and not even tone down freckles. it's ONLY purpose for me is as a mattifying powder, and even then it weirdly only works over the colorstay liquid- on others it gets gross in the corners of my nose/nasolabial folds. maybe because it's the lightest colour it doesnt cover at all? i really wanted a matte pale powder foundation, and this totally isnt it :(

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Just okay for me. Looked cakey and dry on my combo skin. I applied with the sponge provided and a large blush. Cover girl pressed powder way better, That's still my favorite drug store pressed powder.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just down right hate it. Wayy too cake-y and it's impossible to get the right shade. The powder-puff included makes it even worse. Going Au-natural is better then having this powder-y cake-y insane-ly fake foundation on.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this is my favorite pressed powder for sure. i use this usually as a finishin powder. its not to cakey and it has just enough coverage. also, the good thing is that it doesn't dry my skin out make me look dry and cakey like most powders do. i use to use the mac pressed powder but i decided that it was too pricey and it wasnt really workin for me. so now, im using this powder and i buy back ups whenever they have sales or bargains. also, everything else on the colorstay line is worth a try.

At first I liked this powder, then a few months later I looked at my face closely after applying. Eeek. It looked too powdery, too pink, and really stuck to my skin even after I desperately tried to wipe it off with a tissue. It also sank into my relatively fine lines, exaggerating them. The color range is also very narrow, I'm an NC15-20 and light is too light, and the next shade down looked too dark to work for me. It also broke into a million bits after minor jostling (I carry it in my purse). Won't buy again. The only plus was the slim, plain compact.

This product is not the best that i have used. It works well , if its used with Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation, for me at least.
sometimes if you just want to apply the powder without any foundation, it doesn really serve the purpose of making you look lighter and fresh. instead it makes your face look all powdery. To avoid this , i do not use the sponge that came with it, instead i use the big fat powdery brush ,in this way ill be able to dab off the excess powder off my brush.

This powder does give a good coverage, but at the expense of looking all cakey. It however does last for 6-8 hours.