December 20, 2014 | 1709 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Tea Tree Mint Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by b_lizard

I hate this product. I bought it cos I wanted a cheaper tea tree shampoo (I love Paul Mitchell but it's so expensive) and it was 2-for-1 at Walgreens. Big mistake!

It's tea tree and mint but it doesn't tingle (I love tingly shampoo) and it smells like mint chocolate (no thanks). It dries my hair and it makes my scalp flake! BOO! Thankfully I still have Paul Mitchell tea tree conditioner which is useless for hair but good to control scalp health. I massage this into my scalp after shampooing and it helps (I think). I have 2 bottles to go through! grr

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This performs like a low-end drugstore shampoo (read:suave) but is priced like a high-end product. The only redeeming aspect of this shampoo is the scent and even that is not original. Really with everything else out there, what good is a mint shampoo that doesn't tingle?? In addition to those shortcomings, my hair feels a little dried out and not thoroughly cleaned after using this. The only way I would buy again is if they added tingle to it- I wish there was a drugstore mint shampoo that did that!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2008 1:07:00 AM More reviews by aebernero23

It's ok. I love the smell. I love the adoreable bottle. I like the shampoo. That's it. Just like. It's not blowing my skirt up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by cyncord4

I definately love this product, I love the smell and how it doesn't use sulfur but it is expensive and the amount they give you is kinda trial size because if you look at the bottle it is fat but you can't see how full it really is! I like this product only because it doesn't put all that junk chemicals in my hair, but yet it does make a difference when I start using crap shampoo when I'm broke and I can't afford this one. The only thing I can't stand is the price, 6.99+tax for this item. But I guess its worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2008 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Jenni4Design

So far I've only used it a couple times, but I LOVE the smell. It doesn't seem drying to me and lathered quite nicely. I just dyed my hair so I'll update if it cause fading or brassiness.

UPDATE: Ok it might have been a coincidence but I did notice my color fading quite a bit after I started using this. I just dyed my hair brown as opposed to auburn w/ highlights. Brown should have more staying power, so I'll update if this fades that because then I'll know it's the shampoo and not just heat styling and the elements.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2008 9:25:00 PM More reviews by candyxmandie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

It doesn't lather very well, but it smells great and it makes my hair soft. It kinda made my color run so I don't know if I will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2008 7:09:00 PM More reviews by idyllick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

overall, just not impressed. the smell is not that great, herbal essences is much better. I dont see any remarkable cleaning power, honestly my hair doesnt even feel cleaner while im using it, i can usually get my hair to almost "squeak" clean, with this its not happening. in fact i did an olive oil treatment and used this to wash it out, i had to wash 3 times and i still was not satisfied that my hair was getting any cleaner. and i do not have difficult hair. the smell is nice -in the bottle. the bottle is cute, thats y i bought this. i used witht he coconut conditioner, whil ei may try th conditioner again, i will not buy this stuff again. i doubt i will even finish the bottle i have. its worth trying i guess, but its also worth skipping & saving the $6, you are not missing a thing with this one! oh, it lathered great for me tho, not that that made a difference :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2008 8:45:00 PM More reviews by katsul6

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The fantabulous scent and allure of "organic" ingredients convinced me to pick up this product. (my hair is fine, wavy, shoulder length and colored).

It lathered OK but left my hair dry and bushy. I felt like a troll doll.
And my color looked dull and faded, but that might have been because I was past due for a touch up
Quite disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by xtinemax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh my god this stuff smells amazing. I want to eat it. I think the bottle is cute too.

The consistency is very runny but it still lathers very well. It leaves my hair feeling very nice, I don't even have to use a separate conditioner because my hair feels that nice. I haven't used to constantly every day for more than a week so I can't say what the long term effects are on my hair but used occasionally it makes my hair look and feel great.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Axley08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh, my goodness. I cannot believe I wasted my money on this stuff! It has achieved the horrible combination of making my hair both dry and impossible to get a comb through! Hydrating? Yeah, right! My formerly normal, long hair is screaming for mercy right now; a good bit of it has broken off! I think I would rather use something with sulfates in it than deal with this crap. On top of that, my hair smells like toothpaste. Great. I wouldn't buy this again, and I wouldn't let anyone I know buy it either.