Maybelline Define A Lash Waterproof

3.5

Isoleucine , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Water - Aqua , Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer , Rice Bran Wax - Oryza Sativa Cera , Paraffin , Alcohol Denat , Polyvinyl Laurate , VP/Eicosene Copolymer , Propylene Carbonate , Talc , Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolyme , PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate , Propylparaben , Methylparaben , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - May Contain

on 4/11/2010 1:48:00 PM

I think this was my first mascara! I'll write what I remember of my first encounter :)

it did not curl on itself, but my eyelashes are dead straight and even a curler wont do much to them the first time around so no surprises there.

It didn't really hold the curl throughout the day unfortunately, and the wand was very flimsy, sometimes it wouldn't go into the tube or slip out and mascara would end up everywhere.

It did separate well enough and did not clump, but I would not repurchase

on 4/8/2010 3:48:00 AM

I agree with previous reviewers - this is a great mascara for "curling", lengthening and separating lashes - and it is indeed waterproof. :) The only problem for me is that my lashes tend to loose their "curl" through out the day... but they do that with all mascaras I've tried (Diorshow, Isadora mascaras, L'oreal's Voluminous... you name it!).

It's definatly my favourite mascara so far - but I'm still searching for "the one"! ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So far, this is the only mascara that will hold curl, seperate, define, and lengthen my lashes. I will only use waterproof mascaras due to their curl holding capabilities. I've used many Maybelline mascaras, and many of them are quite good, but this one shines above the rest. Just be sure to use a good makeup remover to get it off.

on 4/2/2010 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Great mascara. It lengthens and separates. It doesn't give clumps. Also it's really waterproof, unlike some 'waterproof'mascara's.One of the best budget mascara's I've ever used.

on 3/18/2010 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

After such a bad experience with loreal's telescopic explosion mascara(the one with the sphere looking wand), I decided to go on a hunt for a better one. After reading several reviews, i finally went out and bought maybelline's define a lash and O M G, I like it so much! The packaging is super cute ^_^

This mascara claims to define and lengthen, which is exactly what it did for me. My eyelashes are medium length and this made them look so much longer and defined! This mascara is also very buildable, which allows me to get the desired thickness i want. Best of all, there's no clumping or smudging. Yay!

Also, some people have complained about the wand being too bendy, but I found it quite easy to work with. The shape of the wand is freakin awesome too. It sorta narrows towards the center, leaving the ends wider, which i think makes it easier to apply mascara onto the inner and outer ends of your eyelashes which are harder to reach. You really don't have to put a lot of effort into applying this mascara. Genius I tell you, Genius!

So yeah, I definitely recommend this one to you girls who are looking for something that will lengthen and define your lashes. And remember! You are beautiful just the way you are, no matter what anyone else has ever told you in the past or even now! Treat makeup as an enhancer, not a mask. Don't hide the beautiful person you already are!

Peace and Love ^_^

on 3/7/2010 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

i like the waterproof version of this mascara better than the regular one,because it holds a curl and dosen't smudge. will repurchase.

on 3/2/2010 11:17:00 AM

Love, love this mascara. It defines my lashes and makes them look longer and thicker. I've had several compliments, two from MAs at d/s! I told them what I used and were pleasantly surprised. The best part is no raccoon at the end of the day. It comes off when I take it off.

on 2/19/2010 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara! It adds volume and length to my lashes. Works as well as Lancome mascaras, but is far less expensive.

on 2/15/2010 7:24:00 PM

Although it doesn't help hold your curls, it noticeably lengthens and adds volume to your lashes.

on 2/7/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this mascara. Both my mother and I were so suprised on how much length I got from this! Who knew that little brush could do so much!!!!!
The only thing is that after using it day after day it dried up kinda fast and flaked (I am not sure though if it's because I used it everyday). That's why I only gave it are 4.
I definitly recommend this. I wore this mascara to my grandpa's funeral (unfortunately) and my eyes looked the same when I got home as when I had first put on my makeup.
Good job Maybelline!