Cover Girl CG Smoothers Concealer

3.7

Squalane, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Ozokerite, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C10 18 Triglycerides, Propylparaben, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-): Mica 6/2/09

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This concealer is too pink for my yellow undertones, and it doesn't work as a "salmon" based color for my under eye circles, either. I have pretty dry skin, and this concealer, although advertised to be smooth, rich, and moisturizing, does nothing to help the dryness. It looks cakey and it creases under the eyes (which is what I needed it for mostly), but a setting powder helps with that. I'm going to buy a liquid concealer for my undereye circles instead. This concealer works well as an eyeshadow primer as it keeps my shadows stuck to my lid. However, I would not repurchase.

A little too heavy for my under eyes, and can often appear cakey if applied too much.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favourite little concealer that I buy over and over again. I use it to cover up my blemishes and my under eye circles. It goes on smoothly and blends easily and gives me with great coverage that lasts. The packaging is great because its doesn't look like a concealer because it looks like a lipstick tube and its small enough that it will fit in any of my clutches so I touch up my makeup on long night out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a product I keep going back to. It is so smooth, moisturizing and easy to blend. I don't use this for under eye circles though because I personally like to use a yellow-based concealer and the shades CG offers for this aren't yellow. As for covering spots, scars and blemishes though...this is amazing!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

For the price, this is really a find. It applies really smoothly, is easy to carry around and covers red spots or dark circles with enough coverage.
I only use it during the winter because my skin is really pale and I found the perfect shade for it. During the summertime, my skin changes so much with the sun, I use a blend of two concealers (one package) from another brand because it's easier than carrying two sticks.
I've gone through two sticks and will definitely continue to repurchase!

I've tried so many drugstore concealers, and this is the one I keep coming back to. Covers my dark circles well, blends easily and lasts throughout the day. While I have yet to find a concealer that offers perfect coverage, I've found that this is the best that the drugstore has to offer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have really dark hereditary circles under my eyes. I usually use a liquid concealer, but picked this up on a whim. First of all, this is a scented product. To me, this smells like maple syrup. I LOVE how this product smells. When it sets, it dries like a powder. But I really do love this product. After I put this product under one eye, the difference was outstanding.
It doesn't seem to settle into fine lines, either

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My mom has been using this product for years to cover her undereye circles & blemishes. I recently grabbed this from her to help cover my massive outbreak. The product is very creamy & thick - which makes it cover well. It's very easy to use since it's fashioned like a lipstick. It seems to last forever, so it is a good purchase. I'll be purchasing one for myself now.

This is the best concealer I've ever used. It covers everything and stays on a reasonably long time. It also comes in colors that seem to suit everyone.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i stole this from my sister today, and i have to say its a pretty good product. coveraage is pretty good, and it stays on for a long time. the downside is the packaging and texture, its kinda hard to blend and the twist up thing is kinda annoying because you have to apply directly to skin.

Video Reviews & Tutorials