Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 8/5/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG, for sure. I've repurchased three times already. So convenient for precisely filling in brows with ease and the resulting brows look very natural. I wear Medium Brown (previously Medium Ash), which matches my brows perfectly with my black-ish slightly brown-ish hair,

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This product is the best brow product i have ever used! I wear medium ash and it blends in my brow color perfectly. It is so easy to use and it blends in like a dream. Cant even tell you are wearing anything at all. I have repurchased this item 3 times.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! First off I just wanna blab that it`s been over a year since I last did a review on here! I miss those days of telling the tales of good and bad beauty products, helping the beauty community on here.
Now onto the product. The Brow Wiz is perfect for anybody who has next to no eyebrows--and not just sparse, I`m talking eyebrows so thin it looks like they aren`t on the persons face if you look from a couple feet away. The formula is tough (not soft like a kohl crayon) and yet, applies colour with ease, enough so that you can gradually build on your non-existent brows while not tugging on your skin. The pencil is VERY thin enough to create hair-like strokes, and the formula lasts about 5 hours before it starts to fade, pretty average for my slightly oily skin. I really like the spoolie especially because of how short and stiff it is, giving you the ability to sweep through and blend the colour in only several swipes.
The colour medium ash (which I have) is perfect for those with dark or Asian hair struggling to find a brow product that isn`t too red in colour. Most of the colours in Brow Wiz are those that I have not seen in any other brow pencil.

Overall, I give this 5 out of 5 for the formula, the small thin packaging, and the vast array of natural colours. Although I would not personally buy it again (I`m a dramatic brow girl plus I just prefer to slap on my brows and edit from there) I know someone out there with no eyebrows is searching the moon and back for a brow product that will give them a naturally coloured eyebrows that don`t look drawn in.

on 7/29/2014 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This review is for the shade ash blonde/taupe. As I am getting older I am learning a lot about how little makeup I can get away with and which products I cannot live without.
A good brow pencil (ie good brows) is/are essential. (in addition to: nice skin, great eyelashes, and a natural looking moist lip). All the other makeup stuff is great... But as you get older and your eyeshadow creases and foundation cakes and settles... You realize you just need to play the heck out of what you have left.
This pencil by Anastasia is exactly the color of my eyebrows and is so forgiving... its like its soft and firm at the same time??!? And the spoolie on the other end is ideal for brushing through and shaping as you go. You can stroke in lines as long as you need to to get the right shape without moving away from the mirror only to realize you have gone way too heavy. You will be left with perfect, natural looking, defined brows. A must for any woman.

on 7/24/2014 8:37:00 AM

I don't know if its my skin or if I got a dud dried out Brow Wiz, but I find this product really doesn't work that well for me. I have the dark brown/brunette and I find if I try and do little feathered strokes to get a natural look, nothing really happens. It only seems to work if I draw very heavy, thick lines, which is a bit disappointing as I bought the product on the understanding that the fine point was great for drawing natural looking brows. I also have the Anastasia Brow Gel, which I purchased with the Brow Wiz on the understanding it sets the Brow Wiz. However, I find it actually removes the Brow Wiz, which is rather annoying considering how long it takes me to get any colour out of the Brow Wiz. The one thing I do like about this is the spoolie tool on the end of the Brow Wiz. However, its not my favourite product and I won't be repurchasing it.

on 7/22/2014 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I do not understand the positive raves about this product. I hate it. It is one of the scratchiest pencils with drag I have ever used. I've thrown it out and will continue to use my MAC pencil which I adore..

on 7/19/2014 6:28:00 PM

Have always found filling in my eyebrows a struggle but this product completely changed that, so easy to use and very natural looking. Will definitely stick with Anastasia when it comes to eyebrows.

on 7/16/2014 12:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have this in the color Medium Brown and I really like it. This color matches my darker roots and I really love how the small crayon pencil gives me more control in filling in my brows than other pencils I've tried. This product makes it really easy to achieve perfect brows and I like that it's not super pigmented, which makes it easier to blend. It's double-sided and comes with a spooley on the other end. I haven't used the spooley side yet, but I'm glad that it's there just in case I ever don't have my other spooley to help me out. This product is longlasting, easy to apply, and totally worth it for $20.

on 7/10/2014 8:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

so I much prefer brow pencils than powders, and I have now tried the hourglass arch brow pencil, Kevyn aucoin brow pencil and now Anastasia brow wiz. All products have their pros and cons but for me, Anastasia brow wiz in soft brown is the most natural looking and closest to the perfect colour. The packaging is kind of cheap compared to the other two, and the spooly is quite scratchy. Nonetheless it's a great brow pencil and I find it lasts a lot longer if I use a wax on my brows before I use it.

on 7/10/2014 3:08:00 AM

I have pretty oily skin, and I am afraid this was way too waxy for me. The tips were always fading, even when I set them with an eyeshadow, or translucent powder. Would not buy again. I would recommend the dipbrow instead if you have oily skin like me!

Popular Brows Products