September 1, 2014 | 2003 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

My Asian brothers and sisters RUN and pick up this pencil in Medium Ash. It is the perfect neutral-ish medium ashy dark brown for our sparse but long-haired brows. Great formula that holds hairs in place and color lasts all day; just enough wax to stay put but still powdery-enough to comb through. And I Love the spooly on one end; it's the perfect thinness to pull product through without making a mess around the brow like with bigger spoolies. One lippie off because the caps are different lengths and NOT interchangeable, so more than once I smushed the pencil end with the much shorter spooly cap. So silly why not make both cap lengths the same size; in my paranoid universe it's because they know it wastes product and I will be forced to rebuy frequently. Which will definitely will happen because this is my HG brow product :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by timothybcat

I am a person who screwed up their brows by overplucking and totally shaping in the wrong way. I created a phony arch where it shouldn't be. They're crooked. And I was in denial and refused to acknowledge my brows, because if you ignore the problem, it doesn't exist. Deep down I knew better. Yes, this sounds like I am in Brow Rehab. And the first step is admitting you have a problem.

So I have stepped away from the tweezers, but now I have to fix what I crunked up so royally. And it's much harder to fix brows that are totally screwed up than to "fix" virgin brows. Oh, how I wish I had virgin brows. But all the other powders and pencils and gels were either the wrong color, or didn't last, or I'd look like Lilian Munster. The packaging would say, "Brunette." Okay. what does that mean? Angelina Jolie brunette? Old Angelina, or more mellow Angelina? Jennifer Anniston? Is she considered a brunette? Elizabeth Taylor? Megan Fox? Kate Middleton? What? WHAT?!

And I'd get stuck with this almost-black color that made me look like Groucho Marx. I have light brown hair, not black. Or they'd actually look PURPLE. I finally figured out that as my brow hairs are actually black, if I used the darker colors it was just too much. I practically had to find something on the blond end of the spectrum, so they'd just be symmetrical and full. And the color was always too dark, too red, or both.

Brow Wiz is the first product that is the right color actually STAYS put. I almost bought the lightest color, but wound up getting Medium Ash. It's the perfect medium brown that's not too orange nor red. Now that I've figured out my desired shape, I have to actually draw on skin and hair and Brow Wiz stays put in both places. And my face eats makeup like you wouldn't believe, so staying power is incredibly important as well as difficult to achieve with any product. The texture is soft enough that it applies easily yet looks natural rather than severe, yet the pigmentation is perfect. I like that it comes with the spoolie on the end (really no big deal, but it's convenient), and once I comb my brows they stay put and look both neat and natural. I also don't mind the price because one pencil has lasted me a long time.

What else can I stay? Perfect color and stays put. The perfect eye pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by HiitsEsme

I'm completely in love with the brow wiz! <3 It makes my eyebrows look completely define and clean and they still look super natural! Im addicted i keep re-buying it. I tried others and they just don't do the job. I highly recommended, it really is a must have if you love to have nice brows. I always get compliments on my brows and Its all thanks to my brow wiz! <3 :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Erinmh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I love this brow pencil! It is definitely my HG. I use the color soft brown and it is a good color match for me. Looks natural as well. I am still on my first pencil and I have only had it for a little over a month, so I'm hoping there's a good amount of product left so I can justify the price. Would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Mmmmmel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ever since I used this product I was in loveeeee! I went through the first retractable pencil one soo fast! Because I was using too much, you only need a little to outline the bottom and fill in half the end brow and use the spooley to brush it out, works wonders. I will only recommend this eyebrow brand, the price is reasonable especially for the great quality of the product. I love her whole line!! Tinted brow gel,powder, tweezer, brush, my sister loves the stencils! and now I can't wait to use the dip pomade !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Ajimenez531

The most amazing brow pencil ever!!!! It is worth every penny, it is absolutely perfect. This makes my eyebrows looks amazing, I get compliments all the time for my eyebrows. Love love love it. Don't think I would ever use anything else again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

This brow pencil makes my eyebrows look great and natural. I like how its thin so the ends of my eyebrows look defined. The caramel color is a good match for me. The only problem is there is not enough product. It disappears quickly each time I use it. I don't use the grooming brush so I wish they would get rid of that to add more product

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Ro2lana

Love the product, but for $20 I would expect it to last longer than 2-3 months. I used Elizabeth Arden powder before switching back to a pencil and the powder literally lasted for years! Bought it in 2008 and ran out in 2014. Overall it's a good product. Too pricey and doesn't last long. I don't feel like I got my money's worth. Def will find a cheaper pencil or go back to eyebrow powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by azorek

I love this product! I used to never do my eyebrows til I got this, now I can't leave the house without filling them in. The texture is amazing, the application allows you to be precise, it has great longevity when used in conjunction with the clear brow gel, and it seems to last for a while as a whole. I've had this since November, have been using it every day and still have plenty left. I'll definitely repurchase when I run out. The color selection is great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed some major help filling in my brows. While do some product research, Brow Wiz kept popping up. I purchased this in Soft Brown.

First impression: This was easy to use, and it lasted for hours. With a light touch, it makes my brows look like the natural brows I wish I had. I assume that with powder and more pressure, it would give a more dynamic look, if needed. The shade Soft Brown might be a little to dark for me, but--geez--I have dark brown/black hair. It's close enough; I won't return it, but I'll get the shade Medium Ash next. I have read a few reviews that the tip will break. I'll update if it does. If this product keeps working like this, I will repurchase this again.

UPDATE: Still working--still not broken. Buy this.
UPDATE II: HG
UPDATE III: Okay, so I bought the Medium Ash, and it's even better. The brown pencils have a bit of red in them. Since I'm the Neutral poster child, the Medium Ash looks better. People complain about the price, but I hardly have to use any product at all--and my eyebrows are sparce (no tail, etc.). Oh, it hasn't broken yet. If you have dark hair, buy the Medium Ash.