October 31, 2014 | 810 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by babysharks

I've tried a ton of different brow products, and Brow Wiz is hands down the best! I've repurchased this product several times because it is the perfect shade and perfect design...it just works so well! I have jet black hair and Ebony is the perfect color for me (Brunette was way too light!). I love that the pencil has a convenient spooly brush at the end for blending. I use this in tandem with Anastasia Dipbrow (also good, but not perfect like Brow Wiz is) and NYX Brow Wax (perfect Anastasia dupe) to achieve nice, full brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Gimmesandyy

I am absolutely in love with the brow pencil! I've used so many brow powders and pencils before but this brow wiz pencil has honestly kick all the others to the curb. Ever since I started using this my brows are so on point and so nicely carved I've gotten so many compliments the only complaint is how little the product is other than that I highly recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by IridessaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG brow product!
I always used powders for my brows because I didn't like them to look overdone. Until this..
By far the best brow pencil I've ever used! Tiny tip allows for perfect application and natural looking brows, and actually mimics my fine brow hair.
I love that it has cool toned shades, IMO natural brows are most of the times cool toned.
I usually use 2 shades, Ash Blonde and Medium Ash together. If I only use one, I go for the Medium Ash. I top it with Anastasia clear brow gel and this lasts all day for me. I know the shades might seem too light for a brunette, but they look much more natural than using a dark brown or black.
Since I've started using this, friends and colleagues keep asking how I fill them in and tell me they look great. Before, nobody actually noticed them..
LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are brow pencils, and there are Brow Pencils.
I've been using this pencil for almost three years now and I'll continue to repurchase it for a long time to come. What hooked me to it was it's lasting power.
Most brow pencils run down my eyelid within 4 hours of wear, or are easily smudged when I carelessly wipe my brow with the back of my hand. Brow Wiz doesn't run anywhere. It is a friend through good days and harsh days.
It is a little harder/waxier than, let's say Maybelline Define-a-Brow, but it is still easy to apply. It is also super skinny which allows me to fill in my brow in the softest, lightest strokes possible so I don't look like I fill in my eyebrows at all. It is on the expensive side but mine last between 7 to 9 months if I use it 3 to 4 times per week.
I rarely give a high end product Holy Grail status simply because I'm hard up on money more often than not. If I could afford only 4 makeup items for the rest of my life (or even until the end of the year) they would be 1- foundation, 2-powder, 3-mascara, 4- Anastasia Brow Wiz. Simple as that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do like this pencil. I'm always on the hunt for an awesome brow pencil and while not completely perfect for me, there was a lot I liked about this product. I have dark brown hair and I got the color in Medium Ash. The packaging is lovely; a very skinny twist-up no-sharpen pencil that you can twist back down, with a spoolie on the other end. The color suits me well -- it's not too gray or too red; it's a very nice cool brown. The tip is so fine and it's very easy to carefully feather in "hair-like" strokes and build up the color. It also makes elongating the tail end of my brow very easy too -- to a nice fine point. My brows tend to be sparser in the middle towards the ends, but this fills them in beautifully without looking too harsh. It's kind of pricey, around $20 (USD). I do have oily skin/eyelids, and I do notice some slight fading by the end of the day. I think supplementing this with a brow powder or gel might help it last longer. Points for giving me the most natural looking full brow though, with great packaging. As of right now, I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

My issue with brows has been mostly with colour. My brows have a good shape but just need filling in for presence. I have a great match with Bobbi Brown shadow in grey because it is really a medium ashy taupe. But I wanted to find something other than a powder eye shadow because it doesn't last (not that I go swimming regularly) and I find that powder makes my brows look dull and unnatural. I picked this up in medium ash (I have ashy brown highlighted hair) and it looks good. I instinctively went for the ash blonde but this one works better and it doesn't have any red in it at all. You would think that something labeled "ash" would be clean of red but I find that a lot of products have too much red. Because it is a pencil it is more convenient than the powder/brush routine and it does look more natural. Plus I can tell it is lasting. I rated it 4 because it doesn't have a spoolie brush which is a necessary next step after application.

UPDATE: I discovered the spoolie brush lodged in the end of the tube. So it gets a 5 rating.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by mghmcint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Easy to use brow pencil and many versatile colors to match to your brows. Product goes on easily without having to press too hard but also is easy to apply more or less, depending on how dark and full of a brow you're going for

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

Amazing pencil, goes on beautifully and looks sooooo natural!

MY HG eyebrow product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Playmate143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best brow pencil I've ever used! I have very thin sparse eyebrows and usually don't leave the house without at least filling in my brows, I have tried plenty of drugstore pencils and powders, and the first time I used this brow wiz I was amazed at the finished result. My eyebrows now look fuller, defined and sculpted when I fill them in, but in a natural way, not harsh at all, you can build up the intensity of it but I'm not a strong brow lover I like a more natural brow.

I love that it also brings a spoolie on one end for more convenience.

It's hard to tell how much product comes in the pencil because it is a little pricey for a brow pencil, that's why I took one lippie off but if I'm very satisfied with the result, I don't mind paying for a good product, Can't wait to try out more of Anastasia's products. Bottom line, go try this stuff it's freakin awesome, I will def continue to re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Vannity

This is my first review for anything MU related. First off, I have no eyebrows (almost none) I over plucked when I was a teenager and they never grew back. Fast forward 5 years and I thought it was a marvel idea to get permanent make up. -_-

On a good day, in pictures I look like an alien with a gigantic forehead. On a bad day, I look like a pissed of alien with a gigantic forehead. I've read/watched too many reviews one would ever care to comb over. I've tried every single affordable ($10 or less WITH tax) and some not to affordable ($25 or more) brow pencil, brow powder, maker, palette...etc. Nothing. It's either too black or too red, brown, ORANGE!

I thought I had found my ultimate brow product in Stila's stay all day eyebrow maker, it went on great, but because I have very little brow to start off it, I used the whole thing up in a month. Also, in pictures or standing more then 10 feet away from me, my eyebrows would pull a disappearing act. Dejected, I promised myself that I would never waste money on any brow product EVER again.

Then....today. Today is the day that will forever go down in history as the day I found the reason to pull extra shifts in order to pay for my brow obsession. I went to Sephora and tried the Brow Wiz in Ash Brown, from which I am told is the HG of brow pencils for Asian, over plucked, follicly browed challenged people. IT IS AMAZING, people that say they can't tell the difference or have found better...I respect their opinion, but they are dead wrong in my eyes.

After using the brow wiz (which did not instantly melt onto my forehead like some other pencils do) and setting with their brow duo in medium brown, I was hooked. No need to look any further. I've had this on since 10am...it's now almost 5pm, and it looks the same, no fading, no running or smudging, AND there is no primer/foundation/wax under!!

Short of being able to grow my own eyebrows back, I will never want anything else to touch my brow area ever again. Shut up and take my money!

TL;DR : Buy this product! You will not regret it. And on the off chance that you do, I'll buy it off of you! lol (no seriously...)