October 22, 2014 | 913 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

My issue with brows has been mostly with colour. My brows have a good shape but just need filling in for presence. I have a great match with Bobbi Brown shadow in grey because it is really a medium ashy taupe. But I wanted to find something other than a powder eye shadow because it doesn't last (not that I go swimming regularly) and I find that powder makes my brows look dull and unnatural. I picked this up in medium ash (I have ashy brown highlighted hair) and it looks good. I instinctively went for the ash blonde but this one works better and it doesn't have any red in it at all. You would think that something labeled "ash" would be clean of red but I find that a lot of products have too much red. Because it is a pencil it is more convenient than the powder/brush routine and it does look more natural. Plus I can tell it is lasting. I rated it 4 because it doesn't have a spoolie brush which is a necessary next step after application.

UPDATE: I discovered the spoolie brush lodged in the end of the tube. So it gets a 5 rating.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by mghmcint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Easy to use brow pencil and many versatile colors to match to your brows. Product goes on easily without having to press too hard but also is easy to apply more or less, depending on how dark and full of a brow you're going for

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

Amazing pencil, goes on beautifully and looks sooooo natural!

MY HG eyebrow product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Playmate143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best brow pencil I've ever used! I have very thin sparse eyebrows and usually don't leave the house without at least filling in my brows, I have tried plenty of drugstore pencils and powders, and the first time I used this brow wiz I was amazed at the finished result. My eyebrows now look fuller, defined and sculpted when I fill them in, but in a natural way, not harsh at all, you can build up the intensity of it but I'm not a strong brow lover I like a more natural brow.

I love that it also brings a spoolie on one end for more convenience.

It's hard to tell how much product comes in the pencil because it is a little pricey for a brow pencil, that's why I took one lippie off but if I'm very satisfied with the result, I don't mind paying for a good product, Can't wait to try out more of Anastasia's products. Bottom line, go try this stuff it's freakin awesome, I will def continue to re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Vannity

This is my first review for anything MU related. First off, I have no eyebrows (almost none) I over plucked when I was a teenager and they never grew back. Fast forward 5 years and I thought it was a marvel idea to get permanent make up. -_-

On a good day, in pictures I look like an alien with a gigantic forehead. On a bad day, I look like a pissed of alien with a gigantic forehead. I've read/watched too many reviews one would ever care to comb over. I've tried every single affordable ($10 or less WITH tax) and some not to affordable ($25 or more) brow pencil, brow powder, maker, palette...etc. Nothing. It's either too black or too red, brown, ORANGE!

I thought I had found my ultimate brow product in Stila's stay all day eyebrow maker, it went on great, but because I have very little brow to start off it, I used the whole thing up in a month. Also, in pictures or standing more then 10 feet away from me, my eyebrows would pull a disappearing act. Dejected, I promised myself that I would never waste money on any brow product EVER again.

Then....today. Today is the day that will forever go down in history as the day I found the reason to pull extra shifts in order to pay for my brow obsession. I went to Sephora and tried the Brow Wiz in Ash Brown, from which I am told is the HG of brow pencils for Asian, over plucked, follicly browed challenged people. IT IS AMAZING, people that say they can't tell the difference or have found better...I respect their opinion, but they are dead wrong in my eyes.

After using the brow wiz (which did not instantly melt onto my forehead like some other pencils do) and setting with their brow duo in medium brown, I was hooked. No need to look any further. I've had this on since 10am...it's now almost 5pm, and it looks the same, no fading, no running or smudging, AND there is no primer/foundation/wax under!!

Short of being able to grow my own eyebrows back, I will never want anything else to touch my brow area ever again. Shut up and take my money!

TL;DR : Buy this product! You will not regret it. And on the off chance that you do, I'll buy it off of you! lol (no seriously...)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

My initial & final thoughts on this - mehhhh......

I don't find this to be a spectacular brow product by any means. It's almost identical to the Maybelline define-a-brow with exception of the packaging and the brow wiz is a bit harder formula.

I got the color Brunette, although when I swatched all of the colors at Sephora, I felt like I could use any of them, they were all so similar.

I'm just not that impressed for such an expensive brow product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by kngfrank

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holy crap, this stuff is amazing. I've been growing my brows in so there are sparse areas that I need to fill in. I've been messing around with all different pencils and shadows. This is the best one I've tried. You can't even tell I've used pencil. For reference, my hair is almost jet black and I'm using the darkest brown color instead of the one that's almost black. I love it. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by zerotic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have always been scared about the tought of doing my brows wrong, and because of that fear I was not used to do my brows.... Before I bought the Brow Wiz! I chose the color "Caramel", because I have colored my hair red (I'm naturally dark blonde) - Caramel was neither too light or too dark, it matched my skintone, my hair and my natural eyebrowhairs perfectly. My eyebrowhairs are a little bit darker than my original haircolor, and the Brow Wiz made the color blend with my hairs easily. It looks natural, it stays all day and the pencil is really easy to work with. It's thin and presise. Will repurchase forever, I love it! I have not tried many products for brows, but I won't try anyone else either.. Because this stuff is amazing, so why try other brands when you got a HG at first try? (;

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Never go without a back up of this product and their brow gel. It provides me with the best looking eyebrows - and I have little to none - that stay put all day. The brow wiz has a wax content combined with great colors to ensure you can brush in a nice looking brow. I find all of their products to be the best around. I have repurchased this multiple times and as a side note I will say this product lasts longer than many others (e.g. I love MAC's "fling" but it goes too fast) ...so a big thumbs up from me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this brow pencil. I just recently started filling in my brows, and I think this is a great first time brow pencil. The packaging is very simple, a spoolie(sp?) on one end and the brow pencil on the other. This is not a pencil that you have to use a sharpener with, it is a retractable pencil. The formulation of the brow pencil is so smooth and perfect for whatever brow look you're trying to achieve. If you want a lighter, more natural look, all you have to do is just be more lighthanded with the pencil, and if you want a bolder brow, you can just be a little more heavy handed with this and you can achieve that look easily as well. I love this and I will definitely repurchase.