Garnier 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

4.5

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Rose Centifolia Flower Water, Dipotassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, CI 61565 / Green 6 (F.I.L. B26656/1)

on 1/16/2010 11:40:00 AM

I am so very happy that this is the make up remover for waterproof make up that i happend to pick up at the supermarket.

I just got a waterproof mascara last week and my make up remover didn't take any of it off (which, i guess, is a good thing) so i needed to get something else to remove it.

Once before have i tried a two-layer make up remover, and i did not like it at all. What i remember from that one (Nivea i think it was) is the sticky, oily residue on my skin that didnt go away. Ick. So i was a bit reluctant when i realised that all the cheap waterproof removers were two layered at the store i was in.

I was in for a huge surprise! This product not only smells great, it reminds me a bit of jasmine flowers, but it works WONDERS: No oily residue, everything comes right off, no rubbing needed, it's not even necessary to use more than one cotton ball with the stuff, no itching, no redness, no break-outs, no nothing! just pure make up remover goodness :)

I do not agree with those who dislike the packaging. I think it's a nice big bottle, and the cap is easy to snap off with one hand.

If you consider getting this product, all i can say is "go right ahead". You won't regret it!

on 12/29/2009 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like any eye makeup remover containing an oil-like substance, this works wonders.
I shake it first to mix the oil and cleanser, it removes all my eye makeup, is gentle and leaves my skin moisturised because of the top blue layer which is the oil part. I only don't like the hole which is way too small, so it takes a while for you to get it onto the cotton ball.

on 12/29/2009 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG MU remover. I can't imagine a better one than this, I am on my third or fourth bottle now. This MU remover has two phases and you have two shake it well before you use it. It removes everything, even maskara and this is really gentle to my eyes, never irritated them.
I highly recommend this product! ♥

on 12/28/2009 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

It removes all make-up even waterproof mascara with ease.

It's gentle and doesn't irratate my eyes.
1 whole bottle would last a while.

The only thing that is bad is that you have to shake the bottle .

on 12/19/2009 5:20:00 PM

This make up remover is one kick-ass product! I've not been using anything else to take my slap off since I've tried it about a year ago - there's just no need. It will get off everything from foundation to heavy eye makeup (including waterproof mascara) in a few swipes, no rubbing involved. And it really is very gentle at the same time, take it from a person who gets a rash from someone just looking at me ;)

I use it all over my face, then either wash it or use toner to take off the oily residue. Works like a dream. As for the price, it's really affordable, especially compared to the product it reminds me of so much: Lancome's Bi-Facil. Garnier's budget friendly alternative is not only longlasting (a little goes a long way, and I wear make up everyday) but also as effective as the ridiculously overpriced Bi-Facil while costing a fraction of the price.

Go get it now.

on 12/5/2009 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This gets all my makeup off at night- even my waterproof lashblast WITHOUT RUBBING. Seriously. All I do is soak a cotton pad and press it gently on my eye repeatedly until everything is dissolved. I converted my mum from bi facil to this and she loves it as well, not to mention it's cheap as.

on 11/23/2009 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is the best eye make up remover i've ever had, it's very gentle yet remove my mascara very easily, no need for rubbing!
would recomend this to anyone

on 11/6/2009 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

works perfectly! just love it. For waterproof mascara it's the best remover i've ever found

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

I'm loving this product right now. It didn't sting my eyes. It left no irriating residue. My make-up was successfully removed. What more could you want? When i have a modelling job i find this removes even the thickest make-up around my eyes. A brilliant product. I just wish they would work on the packaging. Its annoying-too many spillages!

on 10/28/2009 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is by far the best makeup remover around. it is real gentle and it actually removes your eye makeup quite easily! i love that the oil softens my skin, yet even though i have oily skin it doesn't seem to make it oilier, just soft :) i wash with my cleanser afterwards so maybe that is why. i like the smell, its pretty!
unlike most people, i don't have a problem at all with the lid and can't understand why people are complaining? i just tip it upside down on my cotton pad and enough comes out to remove my mascara, and i wear A LOT of mascara! a little goes a long way here.
this cost me less than aud$10, so cheap! have been using for a while and will continue to use it :)