July 26, 2014 | 1486 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Garnier - 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by olinha

This make up remover is one kick-ass product! I've not been using anything else to take my slap off since I've tried it about a year ago - there's just no need. It will get off everything from foundation to heavy eye makeup (including waterproof mascara) in a few swipes, no rubbing involved. And it really is very gentle at the same time, take it from a person who gets a rash from someone just looking at me ;)

I use it all over my face, then either wash it or use toner to take off the oily residue. Works like a dream. As for the price, it's really affordable, especially compared to the product it reminds me of so much: Lancome's Bi-Facil. Garnier's budget friendly alternative is not only longlasting (a little goes a long way, and I wear make up everyday) but also as effective as the ridiculously overpriced Bi-Facil while costing a fraction of the price.

Go get it now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by steffels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This gets all my makeup off at night- even my waterproof lashblast WITHOUT RUBBING. Seriously. All I do is soak a cotton pad and press it gently on my eye repeatedly until everything is dissolved. I converted my mum from bi facil to this and she loves it as well, not to mention it's cheap as.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2009 8:58:00 AM More reviews by jennifer26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye make up remover i've ever had, it's very gentle yet remove my mascara very easily, no need for rubbing!
would recomend this to anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by g00dm00d

works perfectly! just love it. For waterproof mascara it's the best remover i've ever found

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by beautyisskindeep18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm loving this product right now. It didn't sting my eyes. It left no irriating residue. My make-up was successfully removed. What more could you want? When i have a modelling job i find this removes even the thickest make-up around my eyes. A brilliant product. I just wish they would work on the packaging. Its annoying-too many spillages!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by melissa028

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is by far the best makeup remover around. it is real gentle and it actually removes your eye makeup quite easily! i love that the oil softens my skin, yet even though i have oily skin it doesn't seem to make it oilier, just soft :) i wash with my cleanser afterwards so maybe that is why. i like the smell, its pretty!
unlike most people, i don't have a problem at all with the lid and can't understand why people are complaining? i just tip it upside down on my cotton pad and enough comes out to remove my mascara, and i wear A LOT of mascara! a little goes a long way here.
this cost me less than aud$10, so cheap! have been using for a while and will continue to use it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Why spend lots of money on a eye makeup remover when this cheap bi-phase one works just as well as any of Chanel, Cliniqiue, Clarins and Lancome ones. There is seriously no difference in performance. So I refure to spend any more than 6 euros this costs. And I am sure this is even cheaper in other countries.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Huka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using Lancome Bi-Facil and YSL double phase mu removers before I gave this one a try. And I found that Garnier does absolutely the same job in removing make-up and leaves as little oily residue as possible (not more than Lancome or YSL did).
You have to soak your cotton pad in this, press against your eyelid for 10 seconds and then in few swipes remove all the makeup from your eye.
The fragrance is very subtle and comes only from flower waters in the ingredients - it's not specially added.
And most of all - Garnier is 10 times cheaper! So you have to be insane to still use Bi-facil when this baby exists.
I highly recommend it. If you are having troubles with the packaging - you can always buy this and pour it in your old Bi-Facil packaging... big deal:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by olga_thes

it's undoubtedly a wonderful eye make up remover, I it leaves the sensitive skin of my eyes moisturized and clean. I don't need anything else!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by aramura

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Been re-purchasing this again and again since the very beginning it's appeared at the market. Can be compared with high-end brands.

I wear long-lasting foundation, waterproof black eyeliner (even the inner lines), coats of mascara and this is the only one that makes my eyes clean in seconds without looking like a racoon.

Very affordable product regarding its qualities. Definitely no intention to switch to anything else.