E.L.F. Defining/Angled Eye Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the only eye brush that i will ever use!!! i love how this is white and not some ugly color!!!! It is great for your crease because of the angle!!!!!!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I agree this is the best $1 I have ever spent as well. I used to have an angled eyeshadow brush from Lancome which I owned for like 10years, well I lost it, it was the saddest day of my beauty life. Well, until I discovered this brush. This is identical to the one I owned which cost like $30. This is perfect in creating that cut creased edged shape. This brush picks up alot of color, and its definitely precise so make sure to use a blending brush over this.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This brush could be softer, but I definitely have use for it. With just the angle of the brush it creates a perfect outer "v" on my eyes, or creates the perfect arc with eyeshadow. I also use the tip of it for my crease. It's a more versatile brush than I'd anticipated. Excellent value. I would definitely re-purchase one if needed.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is the best $1 I have ever spent! I use this brush for blending, it's perfect for that. I blend all my crease colors down very lovely you could swear I had years of practice! I recommend this brush for everyone who is looking for a great blending/crease brush.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

E.L.F. has certainly out done themselves again! This long-handled cheapsie (my word) cost me only a dollar, and by George it was probably one of the best purchases I've ever bought.

However, the name of this brush is quite misleading. Whenever I first looked at it, I knew right then that it couldn't possibly be an eyeliner brush. The words, "Defining Angled Brush" don't match this brush at all, as it's too bulky to make an eyeliner brush (unless you get it wet and squeeze it thin).

But I do enjoy using this brush for an all over lid color, and even for my crease. Sometimes I blend with it too. This brush is very versatile, as well as easy to clean. I've had my Defining Angled Eye Brush for over two years now, and I've ever had any problems with it what so ever.

So, for just a dollar, would I buy it again? Yes. Yes I would. ;)

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Another ELF brush that sheds. The shape of this brush is really nice though, it's really useful of more detailed base colour application.
Overall, it's still a usable brush and it was cheap.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Must have! Zero fall out and soft! I shout from the mountain tops ELF brushes are fantastic and affordable for all!
I have used MAC brushes and i must say ELF is just as good!
This one i like to use in the crease.

This is one of my favorite brushes. It does everything I want and more. It picks up great and it is great for my limited eyelid

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I was looking for a precision brush (pretty much to sweep color across the lid & have it limited to the lid only) and definitely found it. I hadn't read any reviews but I did watch a youtube video in which this brush was used and I immediately saw what I was looking for.

Definitely the best, especially that it was only $1!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Be aware that I don't own any high end brushes, so I can't compare them with those.
When I first saw ELF brushes, I wasn't expecting much for $1. Wow, was I wrong! This brush is so soft! No shedding whatsoever. I've washed it several times, and it's still in perfect shape. This is perfect for my crease, and if I want to shade my outer V, it's the perfect size. I took off a point on the packaging because I wish the handles were black, but it doesn't affect the quality at all. Would definitely repurchase, but I don't think I will have to.

Popular Makeup Brushes