E.L.F. Defining/Angled Eye Brush

Price: $

on 6/11/2010 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

E.L.F. has certainly out done themselves again! This long-handled cheapsie (my word) cost me only a dollar, and by George it was probably one of the best purchases I've ever bought.

However, the name of this brush is quite misleading. Whenever I first looked at it, I knew right then that it couldn't possibly be an eyeliner brush. The words, "Defining Angled Brush" don't match this brush at all, as it's too bulky to make an eyeliner brush (unless you get it wet and squeeze it thin).

But I do enjoy using this brush for an all over lid color, and even for my crease. Sometimes I blend with it too. This brush is very versatile, as well as easy to clean. I've had my Defining Angled Eye Brush for over two years now, and I've ever had any problems with it what so ever.

So, for just a dollar, would I buy it again? Yes. Yes I would. ;)

on 6/5/2010 8:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Another ELF brush that sheds. The shape of this brush is really nice though, it's really useful of more detailed base colour application.
Overall, it's still a usable brush and it was cheap.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Must have! Zero fall out and soft! I shout from the mountain tops ELF brushes are fantastic and affordable for all!
I have used MAC brushes and i must say ELF is just as good!
This one i like to use in the crease.

on 5/30/2010 5:01:00 PM

This is one of my favorite brushes. It does everything I want and more. It picks up great and it is great for my limited eyelid

on 5/30/2010 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I was looking for a precision brush (pretty much to sweep color across the lid & have it limited to the lid only) and definitely found it. I hadn't read any reviews but I did watch a youtube video in which this brush was used and I immediately saw what I was looking for.

Definitely the best, especially that it was only $1!

on 5/27/2010 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Be aware that I don't own any high end brushes, so I can't compare them with those.
When I first saw ELF brushes, I wasn't expecting much for $1. Wow, was I wrong! This brush is so soft! No shedding whatsoever. I've washed it several times, and it's still in perfect shape. This is perfect for my crease, and if I want to shade my outer V, it's the perfect size. I took off a point on the packaging because I wish the handles were black, but it doesn't affect the quality at all. Would definitely repurchase, but I don't think I will have to.

on 5/23/2010 2:39:00 PM

This is one of my favorite elf brushes. If I am packing a travel bag of makeup I can throw this brush in there and use it for everything. Great for the lid, crease, highlight, or even lining with a shadow. Plus it's only a dollar and I have had mine for over a year and it looks just as new.

on 5/1/2010 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Although I've never used any other eye brush to compare this with, and I'm a beginner at using brushes, I really like this brush. It's good for the crease & the area between your eyelid and eyebrow, as advertised. It's soft & it doesn't shed. It also picks up a lot of eyeshadow so the color is pigmented (better than the eyeshadow brush, although I like that brush too). For a dollar, one can't complain. Go ahead and try it out :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Best brush for the crease of your eye! Soft and only $1!

on 2/11/2010 3:37:00 AM

I love this brush! It's soft and great for detailing and getting in the crease. I would recommend this brush...especially if you are starting out or for travel!