E.L.F. Defining/Angled Eye Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/5/2010 8:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Another ELF brush that sheds. The shape of this brush is really nice though, it's really useful of more detailed base colour application.
Overall, it's still a usable brush and it was cheap.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Must have! Zero fall out and soft! I shout from the mountain tops ELF brushes are fantastic and affordable for all!
I have used MAC brushes and i must say ELF is just as good!
This one i like to use in the crease.

on 5/30/2010 5:01:00 PM

This is one of my favorite brushes. It does everything I want and more. It picks up great and it is great for my limited eyelid

on 5/30/2010 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I was looking for a precision brush (pretty much to sweep color across the lid & have it limited to the lid only) and definitely found it. I hadn't read any reviews but I did watch a youtube video in which this brush was used and I immediately saw what I was looking for.

Definitely the best, especially that it was only $1!

on 5/27/2010 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Be aware that I don't own any high end brushes, so I can't compare them with those.
When I first saw ELF brushes, I wasn't expecting much for $1. Wow, was I wrong! This brush is so soft! No shedding whatsoever. I've washed it several times, and it's still in perfect shape. This is perfect for my crease, and if I want to shade my outer V, it's the perfect size. I took off a point on the packaging because I wish the handles were black, but it doesn't affect the quality at all. Would definitely repurchase, but I don't think I will have to.

on 5/23/2010 2:39:00 PM

This is one of my favorite elf brushes. If I am packing a travel bag of makeup I can throw this brush in there and use it for everything. Great for the lid, crease, highlight, or even lining with a shadow. Plus it's only a dollar and I have had mine for over a year and it looks just as new.

on 5/1/2010 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Although I've never used any other eye brush to compare this with, and I'm a beginner at using brushes, I really like this brush. It's good for the crease & the area between your eyelid and eyebrow, as advertised. It's soft & it doesn't shed. It also picks up a lot of eyeshadow so the color is pigmented (better than the eyeshadow brush, although I like that brush too). For a dollar, one can't complain. Go ahead and try it out :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Best brush for the crease of your eye! Soft and only $1!

on 2/11/2010 3:37:00 AM

I love this brush! It's soft and great for detailing and getting in the crease. I would recommend this brush...especially if you are starting out or for travel!

on 2/2/2010 4:09:00 PM

Nothing special. Yeah, it was cheap. But I don't ever use this brush! I tried using it to define the outer V but I find that it doesn't blend so well. I would recommend the other brushes instead.

Popular Makeup Brushes