September 23, 2014 | 1066 users online

Moisturizers - Nuxe - Creme Fraiche de Beaute (for normal skin)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2002 8:48:00 AM More reviews by opoponax

I have very sensitive combination skin and love this. It´s oil-free, the texture is very pleasant,it sooths my skin and provides just the right moisture. Great subtle scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2002 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Pauloy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nuxe is wonderful stuff and if you purchase them from beautycenter.co.uk, you won't have to pay and arm and a leg for it. Very reasonably priced for the quality.

Creme fraiche is a great moisturizer - sinks right in, really moisturizes my skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling no matter how much you slather on. Smells wonderful too, as with everything else from the Nuxe skincare line.

I think I'm sticking with this skincare range for a while!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2002 2:18:00 PM More reviews by golightly

This is a wonderful cream - it didn't make me break out, didn't make me oily, soaked right in and made my skin so incredibly soft. I love this - it's very reasonably priced in France. The ingredients are all natural and the cream itself smells great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2001 8:12:00 AM More reviews by bastet

I absolutely love this cream, it' s light-weight and doesn't mess with my senistive combo-skin. It absorbs immediately leaving no shine or greasy feeling and it doesn't cause any breakouts. It has become my everyday basic. For winter you may need a formula that is a bit richer, but for summer it's the ideal thing. The only drawback is the price- I live in Europe and here it sells for lower high-end or expensive drugstore prices, in the US this line is totally over-priced! I will certainly stick to this skin-care line!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2001 6:04:00 AM More reviews by tortue

This is the regular Crème Fraîche, not the one for very dry skin. A first sampling during winter made it seem not moisturising enough for my normal but sometimes flaky skin; now that the weather is warmer again, the CF does its job superbly: moisturising but without leaving a greasy film, it sinks in immediately and moisturises all day. No interference with foundation, and no breakouts or other weirdnesses. Skin seems more even and radiant. The white glass packaging is very clean & crisp, definitely looks good on a counter, and it comes with a little spoon in order not to contaminate the jar. No negative points in my eyes.
A new staple for me, and as soon as winter comes back, I'll try the new version for very dry skin: CF concentrée.