Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute (for normal skin)

3.9

aqua(water),glycerin,butylene glycol,cyclomethicone,octyldodecanol,dimethicone,boron nitride,hydrogenated vegetable oil,hydroxyethyl urea,simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil,PPG-20 methyl glucose,sesquistearate,xylitylglucosides,cetearyl alcohol,methyl glucose sesquistearate,anhydroxylitol,corylus avellana (hazel) seed oil,triticum vulgare (wheat) seed extract,opuntia vulgaris (cactus) extract,jasminum officinale (jasmine) extract,aloe barbadensis leaf extract,camellia sinesis leaf extract,saccharinum officinarium (sugar cane) extract,punica granatum extract,acacia senegal gum,cyathea medullaris leaf extract,bambusa vulgaris extract,avena strigosa seed xtract,camellia kissi seed oil,cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycine soya (soybean) oil,glycine soya (soybean) seed extract,helianthus annuus(sunflower) seed oil,lupinus albus seed extract,pisum sativum (pea) extract,prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract,prunus amygdalus dulcis(sweet almond) oil,robinia pseudacacia flower extract,,algin,hydrohyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate,copolymer,tocopherol,xylitol,dimethicone crosspolymer,propylene glycol,squalane,phenoxyethanol,polyacrylate-13,acetylated glycol stearate,tristearin,methylpropanediol,polyisobutene,CI77891 (titaium dioxide),,allantoin,polysorbate 60,lecithin,chlorphenesin,tetrasodium EDTA,tromethamine,glycolic acid,dosodium EDTA,ethylhexylglycerin,tocopheryl succinate,polysorbate 20,citric acid,lactic acid,malic acid,decarboxy carnosine HCL,serine,sodium methylPARABEN, propylPARABEN, isobutylPARABEN,butylPARABEN, ethylPARABEN, methylPARABEN,ascorbic acis,sodium benzoate,parfum (fragrance),geraniol,limonene,linalool.

on 3/1/2003 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my HG moisturizer, along with Remede Alchemy. The texture is divine, the smell heavenly, and the results better than La Mer, Revive, Sisley, or Decleor. The price is very reasonable and I love the light souffle-like consistency. I didn't like the concentrated version as much as this one. When this isn't moisturizing enough, sometimes I layer on either Skinceuticals Emollience, which contains grapeseed extract and macadamia oil, or plain Cetaphil cream.

on 2/16/2003 2:09:00 PM

A very good moisturizer! though I find my combo skin needs a little more in the winter, I must say I like it. Doesn't make me break out, doesn't sting. Very nice smell, too.

on 1/6/2003 1:35:00 AM

This is my favorite moisturizer, ever. It keeps the dry parts of my face hydrated and doesn't break me out. It smells wonderful and gives this glow to the skin after a couple of uses. The only downfall is the price tag ($55CDN), but what can you do? ;o)

on 11/20/2002 12:15:00 PM

Oh I so loved this when I first bought it. It hydrated well absorbed well and truly made my skin glow. But then it stopped absorbing as well and the glow went away? I gave it to my friend and she loved it.If I recall it has a pleasant fresh herbally scent.

on 9/1/2002 8:32:00 PM

I stay in humid singapore and my skin's combination. I was going through a dru spell lately which makes me bought this after the SA tried on me and it hydrates on skin so well.. I must admit I did love this cream. It melt into my skin easily and keep my skin hydrated the whole day.Doesn't breaks me out either. It is a wonderful base for my fdn and it glides on smoothly after tat.
And paying S$56 for a 60 ml tub I think it's $ well spent. :)

on 7/25/2002 8:48:00 AM

I have very sensitive combination skin and love this. It´s oil-free, the texture is very pleasant,it sooths my skin and provides just the right moisture. Great subtle scent.

on 3/25/2002 12:43:00 PM

Nuxe is wonderful stuff and if you purchase them from beautycenter.co.uk, you won't have to pay and arm and a leg for it. Very reasonably priced for the quality.

Creme fraiche is a great moisturizer - sinks right in, really moisturizes my skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling no matter how much you slather on. Smells wonderful too, as with everything else from the Nuxe skincare line.

I think I'm sticking with this skincare range for a while!

on 1/13/2002 2:18:00 PM

This is a wonderful cream - it didn't make me break out, didn't make me oily, soaked right in and made my skin so incredibly soft. I love this - it's very reasonably priced in France. The ingredients are all natural and the cream itself smells great.

on 7/3/2001 8:12:00 AM

I absolutely love this cream, it' s light-weight and doesn't mess with my senistive combo-skin. It absorbs immediately leaving no shine or greasy feeling and it doesn't cause any breakouts. It has become my everyday basic. For winter you may need a formula that is a bit richer, but for summer it's the ideal thing. The only drawback is the price- I live in Europe and here it sells for lower high-end or expensive drugstore prices, in the US this line is totally over-priced! I will certainly stick to this skin-care line!

on 6/5/2001 6:04:00 AM

This is the regular Crème Fraîche, not the one for very dry skin. A first sampling during winter made it seem not moisturising enough for my normal but sometimes flaky skin; now that the weather is warmer again, the CF does its job superbly: moisturising but without leaving a greasy film, it sinks in immediately and moisturises all day. No interference with foundation, and no breakouts or other weirdnesses. Skin seems more even and radiant. The white glass packaging is very clean & crisp, definitely looks good on a counter, and it comes with a little spoon in order not to contaminate the jar. No negative points in my eyes.
A new staple for me, and as soon as winter comes back, I'll try the new version for very dry skin: CF concentrée.

Popular Moisturizers