November 27, 2014 | 1038 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lumene - Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover for Eyes and Lips

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by JaneD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second bottle and very happy with this product. I agree with the previous reviewer that it's almost exactly like the Lancome product, for less than half the price. Gets all eyemakeup off, even Shu Umeura's Basic Mascara. Does feel a little oily in my eye, which irritates it a bit, but goes away as soon as I've rinsed my face. (And all oil-based removers do that to me, so no difference here.) Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2007 6:47:00 AM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my second bottle of remover that is finally HG material for me! It works so effectively removing every last bit of waterproof mascara. Most importantly, it does not irritate my eyes. I've always had trouble with eye makeup removers making my eyes watery and itchy. I used Pond's cold cream for years then suddenly developed an allergy to it. Tried this stuff after reading a review on MUA & decided this is great stuff for 5 bucks! Just as good as Lancome & Clinique which both caused my eyes problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Caresser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Wow I just bought a bottle and used it like 5 minutes ago. I never get my eyes this clean! The cleanser is a bit oily but that's why it works so well. It is very effective. It states on the bottle to rinse face off with water afterwards. This stuff is no joke. It's also very affordable. I used 4 cotton pads to take off my waterproof mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2006 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this because of the CVS coupon. It was only $2.99 on sale. This stuff works fabulously. Just a couple of swipes and EVERYTHING is gone. It looks almost exactly like that pricey Lancome stuff. You've got to shake it to mix the two fluids inside. No scent, great price. Very effective.