Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover for Eyes and Lips

4.3

Water, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Phosphate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Tocopherol.

on 6/22/2007 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I gotta say, this is extremely effective, and I don't find it oily (amazing, because I *really hate* the 'oil free' but slick Take the Day Off liquid by Clinique). I was so depressed when I found out that Pond's Bare & Repair e/m remover was discontinued, but I'm thinking I may like this Lumene one better! It seems like I need to use a little more than I'm used to using, but that may only be in my head since the opening on the bottle is so small?

on 5/9/2007 6:28:00 PM

I'm on my second bottle and very happy with this product. I agree with the previous reviewer that it's almost exactly like the Lancome product, for less than half the price. Gets all eyemakeup off, even Shu Umeura's Basic Mascara. Does feel a little oily in my eye, which irritates it a bit, but goes away as soon as I've rinsed my face. (And all oil-based removers do that to me, so no difference here.) Love it.

on 1/9/2007 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my second bottle of remover that is finally HG material for me! It works so effectively removing every last bit of waterproof mascara. Most importantly, it does not irritate my eyes. I've always had trouble with eye makeup removers making my eyes watery and itchy. I used Pond's cold cream for years then suddenly developed an allergy to it. Tried this stuff after reading a review on MUA & decided this is great stuff for 5 bucks! Just as good as Lancome & Clinique which both caused my eyes problems.

on 1/6/2007 1:41:00 AM

Wow I just bought a bottle and used it like 5 minutes ago. I never get my eyes this clean! The cleanser is a bit oily but that's why it works so well. It is very effective. It states on the bottle to rinse face off with water afterwards. This stuff is no joke. It's also very affordable. I used 4 cotton pads to take off my waterproof mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow.

on 12/17/2006 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I decided to try this because of the CVS coupon. It was only $2.99 on sale. This stuff works fabulously. Just a couple of swipes and EVERYTHING is gone. It looks almost exactly like that pricey Lancome stuff. You've got to shake it to mix the two fluids inside. No scent, great price. Very effective.