November 23, 2014 | 1992 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter -Quince

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Ruby2003

Quince in the Korres Lip Butter is more of a deep pink. It looks very natural on the lip as it is sheer.

Pros: Great consistancy, a touch of color and really keeps lips hydrated.

Cons: The tub! I hate sticking my finger in the jar. It would probably be best applied with an applicator or brush but its not convenient to tote one around. So the finger it is. Finger application looks fine too for the record its just I find it unsanitary.

Its a bit pricey at $9.00 but it is well worth it in my opinion.

I do love this product. Its just enough color & shine for me. I have it in 3 colors. Just wish it were in a tube of some kind.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by cucumber110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was expecting more from this product.

Pros:
- Cute packaging
- Great natural color

Cons:
- Hard to get out of pot
- More drying than moisturizing

The scent/flavor is okay. The color just makes my lips pop, like my natural color but better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 3:03:00 PM More reviews by dyinggiraffe

I love this product so much! It makes your lips feel great. It's moisturizing and light, not at all sticky. It's definitely good for layering. You can apply a light coat for a natural look with just a hint of color or put more on a thicker coat for more dramatic color.
I just wish there was a larger color selection. I want them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by pineappleaftermath

Mmm this stuff is nice. Really smooth and moisturizing. The consistency is really like butter - soft and creamy, and not waxy or hard. The colour is exactly like the lid of the lip balm container, but sheer. Smells great too. The container is a little annoying because you really have to dig into it to get at the product, but it's not a huge deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by lakess

usually my lips are excessivly dry but not quite so much with this product. if makes my lips feel soo soft when it's on and the tint is gorgeous. the only thing is i had to buy a lip brush with this so i don't need to stick my finger in the pot when i'm out &about.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 11:59:00 AM More reviews by lesjoursdepluie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

New favorite lip product. It's perfect for the days when I don't feel like actually doing any makeup, because it's an instant face-brightener. It gives my lips a bright and healthy-looking flush, makes them soft and smooth, and smells DELISH (I'm also a fan of the Quince body butter, and this smells exactly the same: very quince-y). Its consistency is perfect and smooth and just thick enough. The only problem is that it's pigmented enough to make a mess, since it's in a pot. I'd like to see it in stick form, but the product outweighs the packaging in this case. For nine dollars, this has become a new staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 7:54:00 AM More reviews by gina2685

Korres lipbuttes are my favorite (HG) tinted lipbalms in the world so Quince couldn't be an exception. This one has a pink tint in it, a real pink unlike Pomegranate which is more corally pink. It makes a nice, casual, daytime lipcolour while keeping lips soft and moist. As with all lipbutters the texture is really really soft, buttery and not at all greasy. I can't imagine not having it in my bag every day so I'm definetely repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by LeslieMUA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I'm on my second pot, and it has quickly become my go-to YLBB shade. It's a soft pink and flatters my NW20 skin. While it is moisturizing, I wouldn't necessarily say it's any sort of treatment. Using this by itself won't fix chronically dry lips, but it's great to keep lips moisturized during the day. My only problem with this product, like many other people, is the fact that this comes in a pot instead of a stick or tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by stanzi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a surprise: I've finally found a tinted balm that meets my expectations. It's moisturizing, it stays in place, and it actually has discernable pigment! Korres Quince is a soft, peachy-rose shade. (I'm a PPP with dark brown hair/eyes, and this works as a YLBB color for me.) You can dab on just a tiny bit of this balm for a stain, or you can build it up for deeper color. It has a very subtle fruity scent, cute packaging, and a reasonable price (much less than a Chanel sheer lipstick!). My only complaint is Korres's false advertising: there is really nothing "natural" about this product. Sure, it doesn't contain silicones or mineral oil, but it does contain a slew of other synthetic ingredients. That's fine with me, because it's an excellent product in itself; I could just do without the hyprocrisy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by babygreens

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My daily HG. I've been looking for a natural/organic product that adds color and moisture to my lips but isn't goopy, tacky, and filled with sparkles or mica (i HATE). I thought I would have to resort to blending my own until I found this. It's paraben-free, with no petroleum-based ingredients. It moisturizes like a lip balm and looks like a sheer lipstick, and it smells lovely (my boyfriend loves it). I have all three colors. This one is the most lip-like in color, while the rose and pomegranate are more reddish and orange-ish, respectively.

Big up to Korres for going paraben- and petroleum-free on this one. It's hard to find that in a product that's chic and well designed.