December 22, 2014 | 1009 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Chibi12

Excellent, my favourate mascara!! My lashes stays curled, mascara did not transfer, and gave me a really 'natural' fake lash look. Loving it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by skyoflove1103

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to, everyday mascara. It stay puts and keeps my short, stubborn lashes long and curled for the whole day.

Even a shower and face cleaner can't budge this stuff. I remove this mascara at the end of the day with an oil-based remover (Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover).

The mascara wand is shaped nicely to catch every lash, and while the formula does contain fibres, application is clean. The desired effect on the lashes can vary depending on how much you apply. On some days I use only one very light coat which suffices to give my lashes natural lift and length, while steady building of coats can transform the lashes into a look that is very full and dramatic, especially as I am able to manoeuvre the brush to concentrate the product on my outer lashes very easily.

I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by iammannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am probably using my third heroine make mascara already. I have short and thin lashes, and when i try mascara with a heavy and/or wet texture (e.g. Lancome mascaras), even if i curled them with heat, my lashes would drop instantly once I put mascara on, become very straight and smudge within an hour? But this mascara is great! It doesn't have a heavy and/or wet texture, it is light, yet there is quite a lot of fiber. My lashes can hold up all day long if I curled them before I put heroine make mascara on, and it is the mascara had smudges the least on my eyes! I will keep using it until I find a better one - if possible at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by missayycee

I actually love this mascara! i have short straight lashes, this mascara holds up the curls. i love the length and volume it gives. It separates my lashes very well and doesn't clump. The brush is small and has a unique shape that makes it very easy to coat every lash from inner corners to out, and my "barely there" lower lashes. I bought this mascara online for about $15-$17. I don't know where to find it where i live (markham) i haven't checked asian malls yet, but if i do, i would definitely buy it again, even if i can't find it , i don't mind waiting for the online order to arrive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by flameangel

Pros:
- Gives amazing length
- Doesn't smudge a single bit even in the horrid humid weather in Singapore
- Lengthens very well and gives a little volume too
- Reasonably priced

Cons:
- Difficult to remove (but this shouldn't be a problem if you use eye make-up removers such as Cleansing Express'. Not for people who want to finish cleansing in one step)
- Is a little drying and not recommended for daily use

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by cherylt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best mascara I've EVER used, and I've used literally hundreds in my quest to find the perfect nonirritating, super-waterproof, non-smearing lengthening affordable mascara. THIS IS IT!!! I am a big crier and with this on, I could be blasted in the face with a firehose while swimming through a tsunami and bawling my eyes out...this is not gonna budge. Shiny black and VERY lengthening...it adds a little volume, but not so much that my lashes look tangled & sticky like some volumizing formulas do. Some people complain that it's hard to remove, but isn't that the point??? If it was easy to remove, it wouldn't stay on like it does, duh. Use an eye makeup remover, like FANCL or DHC...Lancome Bifacil works quite well also. Like anything in life, you need the right tools to do the job well. I did knock 2 stars off for the packaging quality: the stopper on this seems to loosen up after a dozen uses & I suspect this is why it seems to dry out a bit quicker than I'd like it to. For the price and the quality, I deal with it. You can find it at many Japanese groceries or on Ebay, but I get mine from Adambeauty: he's got good prices & good shipping rates from Hong Kong, and his customer service is stellar: always get right back to me with answers on questions, and if he doesn't have something you want he'll do his best to get it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by theleia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted to love this so much, because it made me look like I had falsies on. This is probably the number one thickening and lengthening mascara I've ever tried, and many japanese beauty product fans will attest to that too!

Unfortunately it refused to budge with all sorts of removers. Only the remover that it comes with, plus much coaxing, helped it come off. I'm very prone to milia seeds around my eyes, so I'm staying away from anything that requires me to use oil to remove it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by christinawho

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this mascara due to the great reviews here. I've been using this mascara for several months now and though I love it, I'm still searching for THE ONE. What I LOVE: It really lengthens and holds a curl. And no clumping either. What I don't like: This mascara smudges on me. If I apply in the AM, the smudging will start in the mid-afternoon. The smudging is minor but nonetheless, I have to keep checking and wipe it off. And as other reviewers have pointed out, this mascara is a pain to remove. But until I find a mascara that lengthens and curls like this one and doesn't smudge, I'll keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by shablog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this mascara and the volume and curl version when I was in HK based on recommendations from MUA. I love both these mascaras, though I don't think they're very different. They are both very good at thickening and lengthening my short and sparse Asian lashes. They are also the best mascara I've used to hold a curl. I prefer the shape of this wand to the volume and curl version because this shape makes it easier to grab the lower lashes. However, I'm not sure if the curve on it makes it any better.

Some things I don't like about both of these mascaras:
- It can be a bit drying on your lashes. I only use this for a dramatic look, and not for everyday.
- It's hard to remove. I can get this off using a cleansing oil and a toner afterward, but it takes more effort than a typical mascara.
- The mascara can clump on the wand. I usually roll it around on a tissue before applying it so that the clumps don't transfer onto my lashes.

Despite these cons, this and volume and curl are the best mascaras I've tried, so be sure to check them out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by June2008

One of my favourite mascaras! (The other one is Majolica Majorca mascara). Both prices are about the same. I tried out the Kiss Me mascara because I find that MM's mascara clumps after it's used for some time. Was pleased with the effects, long and curl lashes :)