July 31, 2014 | 988 users online

Powder - Maybelline - Mineral Power Powder Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by MegsSmiley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use it as a finishing powder after I put on my liquid foundation. It gives a really nice finish, and it doesn't oxidize. The only problems I have with it is its packaging. Sometimes too much powder comes out and I lose a lot of product. Also, its staying power isn't that great. I have to re-apply it during the day. Other than those cons, I think it's a great powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by schwabj

This is my go-to mineral foundation.

Pros: Great for combination to oily skin. Has a nice matte finish. Good for evening out skin tone. Looks natural, as long as you don't apply it heavy. Has great staying power. Works almost as well (if not as well) as Bareminerals, at only a fraction of the cost (Maybelline=about $10, Bareminerals=$26-28)

Cons: It's best for light to medium coverage only, and won't work well at covering major blemishes or spot concealing. Works best with a light hand. Wouldn't recommend for dry skin, since it emphasizes dry patches. Also, I wish the packaging could close the holes in the product (like the Baremineral packaging).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by muafreak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like the previous comment, i find it so funny.... This maybe a vacation "buy on the spot/go to" foundation cause I also bought this while I was in LA for business and needed coverage and something to work in my skin quickly. I bought this for the first time because it came with a brush and I'm glad I did! It worked quickly onto my face and I was out the door. I only bought it once and never repurchased solely cause I've moved on to better brands. But this gets the job done. Makes u look polished and yes I would buy again...... When I go on a business trip to LA again jus to bring back the great time I had :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by kristinfelicia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this when I was on a vacation to the us, and I didn't expect that much from it, but I actually love it! It makes your skin look flawless and it looks really natural aswell. I think you should use another brush than the one you get when you buy it, to get a better result. But overall, LOVE (:

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by alexaober

I don't like this product, it felt thick and heavy. It didn't blend with my skin very well. The brush that came with it is terrible it does nothing. I felt like it clogged my pores and I didn't like the feeling when I attempted to remove it. I had to get makeup remover and basically scrub it off. I would not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by pinkstrawberii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Leaves a powdery/cakey look to my face :( any shade I chose made me look orange! Also settled into some of my fine lines.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by GeorgieApril

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to like this powder and use it all the time, but people would comment on the powedery look it leaves on my face, even if i only applied very little. I only use it sometimes now, over the top of my liquid foundation (Rimmel Match Perfection) to set it. I also don't like the brush it comes with, i prefer to use my own. I wouldn't recommend this one guys, which i sad because I usually love Maybelline!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by ILoVeIt

I actually really like this powder. ive been using it for two years now and im in my second bottle. I dont use it everyday but on the weekends when i just want to go somewhere this is perfect for me. It doesnt give that powdery look at the end which is very good and i also like the coverage. But with this product make sure that you moisturize your face before and wear some primer because if you are going to be outside the wind might take some of it off so you need something for it to stick on to.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by cr1000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it. It's a light-medium coverage. Easy to apply, great price. I wear alone and it's great at evening out my skin and giving me an over-all pollished look.
I'm not fond of the slightly metallic scent left on your skin but it's not too bad. In cold dry weather it makes my skin itchy, so I just don't wear it when my skin is dry.
A lot of people hate the mini kabuki that comes with it, but I don't have any problems with it. It's easy to travel with and applies the product well, as long as you don't get too much on the brush at once.

I will be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by liz581

Since i wake up really pale, it makes my skin nice and tan. But the thing is, its a little bit easy to see, and it covers up okay. it doesnt cover up a lot, but it covers up like.. the minimum. Yes i would buy it again, but the only reason i would is because i havent met my favorite powder yet. If there was nothing else, i would buy it. Either then that, i would want to try something else. Its nice for beginners. Its actually not TOO bad