Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 2/10/2014 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this primer on super sale from Ulta back in 2011 since it was only $9. I use this in rotation with LORAC Behind the Scenes Primer. But sometimes I feel that this is more reliable than LORAC since the consistency is easier to spread on the eyes and the packaging is easier to use. I will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This stuff is really runny and doesn't work on my oily eyelids. My eye shadow creased within one hour of wear! Not cool! I will be returning this product and going back to my trusty Urban Decay Primer Potion.

on 2/2/2014 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first ever eye primer and guess I do not need to look further. Makes my eye makeup stands out and last the whole day. The only con I could think of is that it makes it harder to blend the eye shadow.

on 1/31/2014 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have sensitive eyes and this made my eyelids puffy and irritated/dry. It's too bad because ice heard such good things about this. I guess I just am too sensitive or had a allergic reaction.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This primer is ok. Definitely not my favorite since certain eye shadow brands crease with it. It doesn't dry out my eyelids like UDPP, which is a plus. If for some reason I couldn't get the NARS primer this would be my backup until I found something better.

on 1/25/2014 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Very good primer. It is expensive but it lasts forever.

on 1/12/2014 2:55:00 AM

This is the only eye primer I have ever used, so I cannot compare it to anything, but I like this product a lot. I received a small tube in the Return of Sexy palette and promptly purchased a full size tube.

I don't know if I have oily lids, or if they're just really absorbent, but without Shadow Insurance my eye shadow wears off after about 2 hours. WITH Shadow Insurance, my makeup stays on at least 10-12 hours, usually longer. It provides a smooth base for application and does not alter the color. I don't get any creasing and my eyes look great. This pairs we'll with my Too Faced shadows and any other brands I use. Does not irritate my eyes and a little goes a long way.

on 1/9/2014 5:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

To be honest, I don't really like this. Don't get me wrong it doesn't crease and makes your eyeshadow last all day, but for some reason the way it feels (Very greasy) bugs me. I have a 3 dollar eyeshadow primer that works just as well and doesn't feel greasy.

on 1/6/2014 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great eyeshadow primer! Keeps my eyeshadows on all day with no creasing and makes them look more vibrant! Great investment because a little goes a long way.

on 1/4/2014 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this, its so creamy and makes the eyeshadows stand out soo much.With my previous primer my lids creased after an hour or so but with this, applied at 9 am and at 6pm there was absolutely no creasing at all.Its wonderful definitely would repurchase.The price isnt cheap but you only have to use really little product.Just remember to shake well and massage(yeah work those fingers) before application.