October 25, 2014 | 1744 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by BinaryDoll

I have used this mascara faithfully for 5 years now and I would never switch. I have incredibly oily lids and this never flakes or smears on me. I can also curl my lashes after it dries without breakage. Holy grail item for me. The gift with purchase size tubes are the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2006 6:51:00 PM More reviews by babychphat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My mom and I love this mascara. It lengthens and lifts the lashes wonderfully, I usually use my shu umera eyelash curler then apply this mascara to get lashes that go on for days. The price is more than I like to spend on mascara, so I only buy it occaisionally or when lancome has a free gift offer. Doesn't flake, smear or end up under my eyes at the end of the day. The tube is so sleek and pretty. I took off one lipstick for how expensive it is, but overall a great mascara highly recomended

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by heileres

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am almost afraid to write this, for fear I will jinx myself ... could it be ... did I finally find the perfect mascara??????? I think so. After using MAC, Estee Lauder, Maybelline, Loreal, Avon, Mary Kay, Almay (and the list goes on) I have finally found it. Lancome Definicils does it all. For the first time, I have trashed every last mascara in my place and replaced it with just one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2006 7:44:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie22

A pretty average mascara on my short striaght asian lashes. It lenthens a bit, the black color I've noticed is sorta grey, like washed out black. No clumps though, and lasts forever without smudges.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2006 8:49:00 AM More reviews by caplor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My eyelashes are coarse and straight. I like well defined, vibrant lashes. Definicils alone does not do it but pair it with almost ANY primer (cils booster, Origins underwear for lashes, etc) and I get the perfect lashes. It never runs, smugdes or flakes (although if I cry it is gone because it is not waterproof and the waterproof definicils is not good at all!). I have tried using a curler first but with my coarse lashes, the only mascara that holds a curl is a waterproof and they are just too harsh in removal for my tastes. BUT, Definicils with a primer gives me such vibrant and defined lashes that curl is not all that neccessary in the end. I was using aquacils for my waterproof when I just had to have a curled look but those days are gone (a REALLY BAD marketing decision). Although not cheap, Definicils (plus a primer) is the ONLY mascarra that works for me and being a mascarra junky, I have tried MANY!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2006 2:09:00 AM More reviews by aquafina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is expensive but i finally have two favs in the mascara department.....the other fav is natural lashes from clinique......now my the other fav is definicils b/c i dont have to reapply throughout the day... it lasts all day long and I cant say that for many others i have tried...it tend sto be thich so i have to applu sparingly....it's ok...it will last longer....will buy again....if $ permits.EDIT......EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A GOOD MASCARA I WONT PURCHASE AGIN B/C IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE AND MY OTHER FAV IS CLINIQUE AND ITS HALF THE PRICE.BESIDES THIS MASCARA SUCKS..IT STAYS PUT BUT IT LEAVES MY LASHES CLUMPY AND FAKE LOOKING,,,,NOT MY STYLE.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 1:28:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Was typical and so-so on me. Resisted smudging ok, but not at all spectacular. I would point to Helena Rubinstein or YSL if you were looking for what Definicils could achieve...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2006 6:06:00 PM More reviews by mommytomy3sons

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a free sample from their .com site when I ordered Tient Idole foundation (like that too!). I really like this mascara. I barely have any lashes at all and after two coats, my lashes look great. No, it doesn't thicken and it doesn't curl but if you need lengthening, this is it. I usually use waterproof as most regular mascara flakes or melts away on my oily eyelids but this stuff has lasted all day and looks like I just applied it. When the sample is gone, I'll buy a full size.

UPDATE: Looked great but once the weather turned warmer, it's started to flake and smear. I'll save this for winter and switch to the waterproof.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by hellodebbie87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm almost neutral feeling about this, because I got it as a free gift. I was very excited to try it, and it did make it seem like my lashes were a bit longer, but that could just be my brain telling me to think that because it's an expensive item. I'm not really crazy about the wand, because I prefer very big furry wands, and this wasn't it. I don't think I'll repurchase just for the fact that it's a little too pricey for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2006 9:29:00 AM More reviews by cherryblossom685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I've tried for achieving a dramatic, eye catching result. I've gotten so many compliments on my eyes while wearing Definicils, and it leaves drugstore mascaras in the dust. I don't understand why its rating isn't higher here, but I guess if you don't take your time with application you won't be amazed with the results. (is there really any miracle one coat mascara out there? Come on, application is everything!) I usually curl my lashes and apply 3 careful coats of this stuff. Too bad it costs so much!