July 30, 2014 | 1793 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2006 9:15:00 AM More reviews by lorenbarton000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I remember when I very first smelt this, the day it hit the shelves in leading department stores here in Australia. I took one whiff and fell in love instantly and asked for it for my birthday which was the week later and I have had a bottle in my collection ever since. It smells soft, breezy, refreshing, sexy, summery and just plain clean. Truth be known I have held off writing a review for this one purely because it is just soooooooooo common/popular now. It appears that sooooooooo many women of all ages are wearing it. It is a delicious smell though and really hard not to like. I love it in the summer time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2006 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Kimber7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's funny, I sprayed it this morning and I can still smell faint whisps of it.
Honestly, I receive endless comments on this scent. I have literally been in the grocery store and asked twice what scent I was wearing. EVERY time I wear it somebody comments. I was in my boss's office and he stopped in mid sentence and asked what I was wearing...so funny.
I made the mistake of telling my sister and she ended up purchasing it and wearing it all the time too...I felt a bit like my identity was stolen! I know drama but it was MY scent. Now her daugther always says mommy you smell like auntie Kimber.

I find it very refreshing and awakening in the morning to spritz it on. I also load it on, a spray on my neck, wrist, behind my ears....never been told it's too strong, just lovely.

BIG thumbs up for this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2006 10:24:00 AM More reviews by sejinc

I just like light blue so much. It's clean, fresh, girly and flowery. It just reminds me of fresh scent of early summer. It's also versatile. I can just wear it anytime anywhere for any occasion.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2006 7:34:00 AM More reviews by aromagirloz

on me this reeks.i was given a small bottle as a gift from my mother.

she believed it would suit me 'perfectly' was the word she used

sadly ,it just 'turned on me' no matter the climate pr time of day

i was very disappointed...so returned it to my mum

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2006 2:54:00 PM More reviews by ms_jillian_leigh

This smells nice, and there are certain days when I feel really compelled to wear it, but I'm not in love. I really liked it when it first came out, but it seems to have been hijacked by very young girls -- I recognize the scent as they walk past me at the mall.... It's in my rotation, but I doubt I'll repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2006 1:18:00 PM More reviews by scribbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This fragrance smells a bit heavy on me. I try to spray as little as possible. At this rate, I'm not sure WHEN I'm going to finish using it! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this scent. It smells flowery/fresh, but I'm very fickle when it comes to fragrances. If you think this is too flowery, try the Light Blue body lotion. It's a bit darker.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2006 10:50:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

My daughter wore this and loved it on herself but to me it smelled 'off', common, and cheap (even though it's pricey). Too much musk, too much baby powder. Amazing what good marketing will do. Now that her 'nose' has gotten more discerning, she's moved on to better things.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2006 9:40:00 AM More reviews by coconoir

I have a love and hate relationship with D&G Light Blue. I cant live with it all the time, yet I cant live without it either. I am on my second bottle, which I thought I wouldnt buy after finishing the first bottle but I missed it so much after it was gone. I love the fresh, clean smell, but I need to take breaks from it. Also, whenever I smell it, it reminds me of a period of my life when I was having a lot of fun, that might be it :).

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2006 9:48:00 AM More reviews by janeportman

Well after all these years and my suspecting it all along, it took Light Blue to help me finally realize that it's the MUSK I cannot stand. I have heard or read somewhere that only a certain percentage of people can "smell" musk, well I must be one of them because if this wouldn't dry down into musky, I would LOVE it. Unfortunately, that's all I smell when it's dry, musk, musk, musk, ICK, ICK, ICK.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2006 5:18:00 PM More reviews by cloverette

this is such a beautiful summer scent! i don't like fruity perfumes; yet this one is lemony, and smells so clean & fresh. the only downside is that it's an EDT, which meant i had to spray some every 2 hours.