September 19, 2014 | 1599 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2006 12:39:00 PM More reviews by 16stars

I love the clean and fresh scent of this perfume, but it does'nt last too long, so I tend to spray more of it onto myself. However, when i arrive to school, my friends say they can smell some apples and fruits. All in all, this is a fragrance I would buy, because my friends all say that it suits me and smells nice on me, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 1:15:00 AM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm in the maybe area with this. It always smells beautiful when it rubs off my clothes, but it not always on me. Sometimes it's sweet and feminine, other days I spray it on and it disappears before I leave the house. I'll continue to wear it occasionally, but it's not my favorite, because it lacks power. I do like the fuzzy box it comes in.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2006 1:32:00 PM More reviews by LUV1CRYSTAL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVED IT , BUT , IS NOT A LONG LASTING FRAGRANCE. MAYBE IF THEY MAKE A STRONGER SCENT I WILL GET ANOTHER BOTTLE AND A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL BUY

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2006 12:36:00 PM More reviews by LondonKazza

I have been wearing this fragrance for about 6 years now and I've gone through many bottles - I love the clean and fresh smell of this and all the compliments I recieve when wearing it. I also love the fact that it seems to rub off on my clothes and I keep getting wafts of it late into the day - perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2006 3:23:00 PM More reviews by polochka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I agree with blush223...on me this was very, very sharp, not fruity at all. I almost liked it, but ultimately felt it smelled like a man's slap-slap aftershave. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2006 9:15:00 AM More reviews by lorenbarton000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I remember when I very first smelt this, the day it hit the shelves in leading department stores here in Australia. I took one whiff and fell in love instantly and asked for it for my birthday which was the week later and I have had a bottle in my collection ever since. It smells soft, breezy, refreshing, sexy, summery and just plain clean. Truth be known I have held off writing a review for this one purely because it is just soooooooooo common/popular now. It appears that sooooooooo many women of all ages are wearing it. It is a delicious smell though and really hard not to like. I love it in the summer time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2006 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Kimber7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's funny, I sprayed it this morning and I can still smell faint whisps of it.
Honestly, I receive endless comments on this scent. I have literally been in the grocery store and asked twice what scent I was wearing. EVERY time I wear it somebody comments. I was in my boss's office and he stopped in mid sentence and asked what I was wearing...so funny.
I made the mistake of telling my sister and she ended up purchasing it and wearing it all the time too...I felt a bit like my identity was stolen! I know drama but it was MY scent. Now her daugther always says mommy you smell like auntie Kimber.

I find it very refreshing and awakening in the morning to spritz it on. I also load it on, a spray on my neck, wrist, behind my ears....never been told it's too strong, just lovely.

BIG thumbs up for this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2006 10:24:00 AM More reviews by sejinc

I just like light blue so much. It's clean, fresh, girly and flowery. It just reminds me of fresh scent of early summer. It's also versatile. I can just wear it anytime anywhere for any occasion.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2006 7:34:00 AM More reviews by aromagirloz

on me this reeks.i was given a small bottle as a gift from my mother.

she believed it would suit me 'perfectly' was the word she used

sadly ,it just 'turned on me' no matter the climate pr time of day

i was very disappointed...so returned it to my mum

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2006 2:54:00 PM More reviews by ms_jillian_leigh

This smells nice, and there are certain days when I feel really compelled to wear it, but I'm not in love. I really liked it when it first came out, but it seems to have been hijacked by very young girls -- I recognize the scent as they walk past me at the mall.... It's in my rotation, but I doubt I'll repurchase.