November 21, 2014 | 1720 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I was debating whether or not to get this for the longest time! I figured it smelled very similar to AS Secret wish, so i kept putting it off. Finally i caved and bought it yesterday!! i LOVE IT!! and i agree with the review below when she said, it is never overpowering! No matter how much u spray on, it's never intrusive! Love this scent!! However i think they could have been more creative with the bottle. The plastic cap looks very cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2006 6:46:00 PM More reviews by ElviraLeland

My Holy Grail. Granny Smith apple has never smelled so sexy and delicious as it does in Dolce & Gabanna's Light Blue! I doubt I will ever find anything I like better than this. Men love it and women chase me down to ask me what I'm wearing. Great for a fresh out of the shower clean feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by EyEsHaDoW09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recieved this for my sweet 16. To me there's something tangerine-like about it but I love it. Every time I wear it someone says "someone smells good." It tends to fade after about an hour though. Or maybe it's just because ive gotten used to it? Anyway I like to wear it over lotion to make it last longer. This is a pretty common fragrance which is the only thing I dont like. But its certainly less common than Clinique Happy or Ralph Romance. Overall a very nice fragrance, that I don't see myself getting tired of.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I adore this stuff. It is so light and refreshing. It is a crisp spring fragrance, since it is full of fruity and apple notes. This is a great perfume overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2006 12:39:00 PM More reviews by 16stars

I love the clean and fresh scent of this perfume, but it does'nt last too long, so I tend to spray more of it onto myself. However, when i arrive to school, my friends say they can smell some apples and fruits. All in all, this is a fragrance I would buy, because my friends all say that it suits me and smells nice on me, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 1:15:00 AM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm in the maybe area with this. It always smells beautiful when it rubs off my clothes, but it not always on me. Sometimes it's sweet and feminine, other days I spray it on and it disappears before I leave the house. I'll continue to wear it occasionally, but it's not my favorite, because it lacks power. I do like the fuzzy box it comes in.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2006 1:32:00 PM More reviews by LUV1CRYSTAL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVED IT , BUT , IS NOT A LONG LASTING FRAGRANCE. MAYBE IF THEY MAKE A STRONGER SCENT I WILL GET ANOTHER BOTTLE AND A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL BUY

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2006 12:36:00 PM More reviews by LondonKazza

I have been wearing this fragrance for about 6 years now and I've gone through many bottles - I love the clean and fresh smell of this and all the compliments I recieve when wearing it. I also love the fact that it seems to rub off on my clothes and I keep getting wafts of it late into the day - perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2006 3:23:00 PM More reviews by polochka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I agree with blush223...on me this was very, very sharp, not fruity at all. I almost liked it, but ultimately felt it smelled like a man's slap-slap aftershave. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2006 9:15:00 AM More reviews by lorenbarton000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I remember when I very first smelt this, the day it hit the shelves in leading department stores here in Australia. I took one whiff and fell in love instantly and asked for it for my birthday which was the week later and I have had a bottle in my collection ever since. It smells soft, breezy, refreshing, sexy, summery and just plain clean. Truth be known I have held off writing a review for this one purely because it is just soooooooooo common/popular now. It appears that sooooooooo many women of all ages are wearing it. It is a delicious smell though and really hard not to like. I love it in the summer time.