April 20, 2014 | 1982 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2006 1:36:00 PM More reviews by gohgoomah

i love how awake and glowy this makes me look! it definitely makes a difference during the cold days of the winter or even during the summer! i love how it's subtle on my skin and how it helps me look awake when i roll out of bed to go to class or even when i'm going out with friends. it definitely makes a difference from having it on and not! i've had mine for almost a year and the amount that there is in the box doesn't seem to be budging! you should also remember to clean the brush that comes with it for it does accumulate with build-up and etc. i'm not too thrilled about the brush that it comes with, but it def does the job! i recommend this for any girl who just needs something to help her look awake/fresh in an instant before she heads out the door.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by whitn3yly

i mainly bouht it becos of the cute packaging and it also received many beauty awards i guess. to me this smeells like vomit. its too glittery and just plain out does not work for me. As a allover glow I just see shimmer, glitter whatever it is. the color look ugly in the box. i wish i haad known this before I bouht this like 8 months ago. by the way i am a nc43. I would NEVER repurchase this.. I WOULDNT EVEN WANT (OR USE) IT IF I GOT IT FOR FREE!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2006 12:12:00 AM More reviews by bronzeangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

well,
i dont understand why this product is so good ?
the packaging isnt the best.. u cant really put it in your purse, as it is a small cardboard box. come on benefit if we're spending almost 30 bucks on blush cant u afford to use plastic and not paper ???????

it came with a small cheap brush which was OK.... cant complain about that
but the blush had a nice scent to it... it was way too pink ( nw25-30)
and didnt do anythign for me it even faded sorry but i just dont understand why ppl spend so much money on a box made of paper and blush that fades and doesnt have much pigment to it. I have other things to spend my money on like bills and car payments then blush that doesnt do anythign for me.... JANE blushing petals is only like 3 bucks and is so much prettier and does so much more !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 11:24:00 AM More reviews by cherrick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this. Not really a blusher but an all over face power that gives a natural glow and makes you look like you got some sleep. Especially good for those with cool colouring. The only down side is how expensive it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2006 3:58:00 PM More reviews by jkunkle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is less of a blush for me and more of just a little pick-me-up for when my skin looks pale and bronzers look too fake/just aren't doing the trick. This probably wouldn't be good on anyone with highly pigmented skin or reddish undertones, but it is just dandy on my NC25/C2 skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2006 2:22:00 AM More reviews by AndreaLeigh

I use this over cream blush, and as an all over color. I wouldn't use it on its own; it is too light for that. All in all, I love it! Benefit has the cutest packaging for their products.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2006 6:11:00 PM More reviews by glossmaven

I use this all the time as a blush and all-over color. I love the fine texture, but it does make it so you have to use more of it to have the color appear. I also really like the light frangrance. The cute box and brush are an added bonus. I would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2006 5:02:00 AM More reviews by wibbleypig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

oh i TOTALLY love this, a beautiful shade on my quite pale skin and can be used all over the face or just as blush because it is very subtle. i dont actually have it, but my sister does and I am CONSTANTLY stealing it! seriously, a beautiful colour. downsides being only the bizarre brush, although i can live with it, and the ridiculous price, although to be honest, there is so much in the box that it is worth it because it'll last forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2006 6:30:00 AM More reviews by groovy_gloss00

I love this blush, it is such a gorgeous baby pink and it really gives my face that pick-me-up look when I am lacking in colour. Just gotta be careful not to over do it!
The packaging is ultra cute, if a little inconvenient, and I would say that it is overly expensive, but in all fairness it does last quite a long time. The brush isn't the best of brushes and could be done without, but no big deal.
The first time I got it as a gift, but recently I got someone who went overseas to buy it from Sephora for me as being here in Australia it is too expensive to just buy from the shops..i actually save $15 if I buy from overseas. I recommend it if you are wanting something to brighten your face without adding too much colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2006 5:01:00 PM More reviews by meow-mix

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a pretty natural blush on my NC20 complexion. It has a nice pleasant scent. Some have complained about the included brush but I find it's great for travel.