August 1, 2014 | 1889 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2006 7:12:00 PM More reviews by bermudabetty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A nice light ballet pink powder with a subtle shimmer. Would flatter those who suit a cool pink powder blush. Pretty box and concept. Easy to blend as the powder is fine and an excellent quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2006 2:17:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i was sooooo unsure whether to buy this- i was looking for a baby pink blush and as i had never tried benefit blushes before i really wanted to try this out but the mixed reviews on here about it barely showing up didnt make me too confident....im nc30 and im so glad i didnt listen to the bad reviews on here!!! this is perfect....exactly what i was looking for...its a sheer baby pink that DOES show up and can be layered on for a more dramatic effect oh my god i am in love....it is also glowy and makes my face look so polished...im starting to think if maybe ill start buying benefit blushes over nars ones from now on...

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2006 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mrlincoln

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This one got alot of positive advertisments, but the quality was lacking for me. I have a light to medium tone, and on my skin it looked very ashy. I've seen better highlighters from the Sephora brand, and Stila. Benefit has great lipgloss, but that's it. I've tried most of there stuff, because my mother-in-law buys alot of it for me. Not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2006 11:25:00 PM More reviews by katiatrw

I have very fair pink and white skin. Dandelion works as a slightly shimmery face powder on me when applied lightly with a fluffy blush brush. The little brush that comes in the container is very soft, but was awkward to use at first. I've figured out through experimentation that tapping the brush on the powder and applying it with the brush on an angle creates a light flush, as if I've been exercising. The shimmer effect is subtle and only really visible when I've applied it with the brush that came in the packaging. It seems to deposit enough color that the shimmer gives a lightl highlighted appearance to my cheekbones.

The packaging is cardboard. The top fits snugly, but can slide off. I've travelled with it successfully so long as I keep it tucked in a slim makeup bag that keeps the top in place but I would not throw it loose into a purse or larger bag.

This product is lasting a long time and can be used for a few different purposes, I will probably buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2006 5:01:00 PM More reviews by jptyf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. I have very fair skin and so blush always looks kinda harsh on my skin. This is the perfect pale pink color. It makes my face look really healthy, and has just a hint of sparkle. The packaging definitely sucks though. It isn't really the kind of product you can carry around with you in your purse, and the brush that comes with it sucks. However, I can overcome the packaging b/c the color is perfect. I will definitely be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ChaosAndCandy

I haven't used a single Benefit product yet that I've liked, and this is no exception. They hype up their products so much, but when I actually use them they're sub-par. This powder/blush hardly showed up on my skin, and I'm PALE. It's ridiculously expensive, so I'm glad I got it in a swap and didn't actually pay retail for it. The packaging, like all Benefit products, is cute. Unfortunatley the material of the box is also almost like cardboard and is pretty flimsy and easily roughed up. Would never buy this. However, I'll try Dallas because it's gotten better reviews.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2006 10:14:00 AM More reviews by AquaMermaid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After having my eye on this for a long time, I finally gave in and splurged on it. I love the way the packaging looks and it's part of why I wanted it in the first place but it's not really the best when you're trying to use it. The color is very light even on my pale skin but I like the subtle effect and it's easy to layer it if you need to. Dandelion gives me a soft, pretty look but nothing that special. I was really expecting more from this. I do like this but I probably won't be buying it again. It's just not worth the price when there are other things that seem to work equally well without the high cost.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2006 11:12:00 PM More reviews by miasam17

I wanted to like this product. I gives you a hint of blush. But after a few hours (or minutes?), it disappears, because it is so light. Doesn't last half the day, no matter how many layers I apply. And the packaging is terrible.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this in a swap and LOVE it on my cool-toned NW20 complexion! It almost reminds me of MAC's LE Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl from the Sundressing (2006) Collection, but it's much softer and without the goldish shimmer. Very subtle and pretty. It perks up my face without being obvious. That being said, I have no use for the brush or the stupid packaging - one lippie off! It's rather pricey, but I am leaning toward buying it when I run out. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2006 10:35:00 PM More reviews by sandybeecher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What more can I say about this Holy Grail item of mine? It's PERFECT. Gives me a subtle, flirty blush with soft matte appearance. I even like the box since I keep it in my traincase. Oh yeah, and the powder smells so delicately pretty. Yeah it's pricey, but mine has lasted me over a year.