October 23, 2014 | 1519 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by p1nkpanthr

This product it amazing!
    It gives me a natural shimmer. I use it everday on my cheekbones and browbones and it leaves them glowing. I love that it has more pink tones than gold. It's usually hard for me to find a highlighter that blends in naturally with my fair skin- and this product does it! The packaging is divine!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by caliente15

i liked this product as it adds a soft shimmer to my skin. it is very sheer and barely showed up on my fair skin but i like my makeup to look very natural. i will but this again until i find something better

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by thughes

I really like the way this product looks for the first few hours. If you have even slightly oily skin, you might not want to use it extremely sparingly or not at all. It adds a really nice and natural glow, and I don't think it looks too sparkly. Blending seems to be a bit of a pain, but if you dab on little dots along the tops of your cheekbones and below the eyebrows and blend with your fingers it works out fine. Personally, I wish I had gone with a powder which would have been less oily and easier to blend into powder foundation. All in all, I don't think it was worth the CAD$28.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by shewill

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a highlighter you add with a nail polish like brush. I prefer the old container in a tube much better. But this I have used this daily for years. It adds the perfect shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by kitchera

This is a great highlighter for use sparingly. Good for opening your eyes ups, by using a little under the brow line. Also a little on the top of the cheeks is nice too. I wouldn't recommend for use elsewhere though as it is very shiny and sparkly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 3:16:00 AM More reviews by loudasstinnie

i love this product! when im on the go or late for work or school.. pop this sucker in your purse and bam! you wont look so tired. i also used this as a brow highlighter. i dont put much on though. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by surrah

I love this! I like the cute little bottle with the brush applicator. I really like that it's more pink than gold, this works a lot better for my skin tone. It's also slightly shimmery but not like a glitter bomb. Its perfect to use for your contouring and highliting. Be sure to not use it all over and not to use too much though, you'll look like a grease pit. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2008 11:23:00 PM More reviews by xangelicx9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is amazing if you know where to apply it.
    Its my perfect highlighter and looks amazing on top of the NARS orgasm blush. The little nail-polish bottle brush makes applications quick and easy. My only pet-peeve about this product is that it tends to cake around the top somehow... no matter how carefully I try to close it without getting a runny mess on the neck of the bottle, it still manages to grow there somehow. Its give an amazing dewy gorgeous look if you know where to apply this..... You shouldn't apply this where the sun "hits you face the most" because you're going to look like an oil-slick before you even leave the bathroom.

Application- So basically, if you were to touch the outer corners of your eyes and draw an imaginary line down to your cheek bones, thats where you would apply this. Apply three dots and blend them inward on your cheek bone BUT DO NOT BLEND PAST THE MIDWAY POINT OF YOUR UNDEREYE. If you blend more inward than your iris, you will look shiny. You can also use this on your eyelids for a really natural and light finish - its ohsoprettyyyyyyyy <3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by cway

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not sure if I like this product or not.
    It is doing its job well - which is highlighting.
    But my nose area sometimes gets oily because of this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 12:54:00 AM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a love-hate relation with this product. I love the fact that it put a shimmer finish on my face and make it dewy looking -- but I don't love the texture, it always feel a little greasy to me and on dryer days ,it's really hard for me to blend it.