MAC Face and Body Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Fusanus Spicatus Wood oil, Xantham Gum, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens]

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am really liking this foundation. I went into the MAC store looking for a tinted moisturizer and the MA suggested this. It provides a light coverage with a dewy look. If you are blessed with nice skin (not perfect) I think you will love this foundation. It is a buildable foundation but in the summer I prefer a nice light coverage. You get a alot of foundation for the price. I can't see running out of this before it expires in two years.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Great summer foundation if you are looking for light coverage, I love to mix this in with my sunscreen and a little bit of smashbox glow, perfect for summer! Only reason why i took off a lippie is because it can rub off on your clothes and if you don't set it, your face feels sticky all day.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i love this product next to studio fix foundation. It's perfect for a light natural finish. It's def. buildable and doesn't smell like the stuio fix fluid. It dries kinda fast so you have to work fast. i use a stippling brush or just my fingers. You get alot of product for the money and i like that it is water based. You have to shake really well before you apply this because it does seperate in the bottle. This is one of my favorites!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just bought this product and I really think I love it. I am used to a full coverage foundation but watched a mac pro demo and I was sold. The secret is if you rub it in your hands before applying it, you will activate it and it will become more dense with coverage. I also activate it on my face with just dabbing it on my face first then applying circle motions till you feel it stiffen up. The mac sales girl told me I would be kinda freaked out at first using it but i would start loving it really soon. She was right! I needed that glow to the skin that real skin has.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Everybody has their make up regrets. This is mine! Unfortunately, I bought this in a hurry. Was probably under the influence of the laaarge bottle as well. You really get a lot of product for what you pay. But when it comes down to cost-performance ratio, even an average drugstore foundation could have easily defeated it.
First of all, it's kind of annoying that it's runny. Almost like water. The runniest foundation I've ever seen. I mean, it's water-based but still! The second minus would be the stay. It just rubs off so easily! If you tend to touch your face or even talk on the phone, it's just allover the place.
It's sticky(doesn't soak in for a while), breakes me off and has a weird smell. I just hated this soo bad.(Sorry MAC!)

I wanted to use this for at least a month before writing a review. I LOVE this foundation. I've been on a hunt for the perfect foundation and this is my favorite so far. I've used Lancome Teinte Idol, Revlon CS, Neutrogena Healthy Skin, and MUFE HD. My two favorites are this and MUFE-- but this is a better bargain.
This is a water based foundation and is VERY runny. In fact, this might be the thinnest foundation I've ever used. This made me very skeptical at first. But it melts into your skin.
You need to shake the bottle before you use it. I like to apply it with my fingers. If not, I actually use a small powder brush.
The thing that I love about this is how sheer it can go on but evens things out. It also builds amazingly. Much better than any of the other brands. I also think it works great as a base coat if you want to apply a powder foundation or another liquid foundation on top.
I do find that it is a bit shiny after I first apply but it seems to sink in after a few minutes and the shining subsides.
As far as staying power, I live in Louisiana and it is HOT and HUMID. I ride my bike to work everyday and it stays on great. I don't find it greasy or shiny after I apply a thin coat of setting powder.
The packaging is a bit odd but I find it works just fine. There's a lot of product in that bottle so it should last a long time.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I had the same thing happen to me as the below reviewer!, this broke me out, was way too oily for my combo skin and it didn't stay on at all even thought this is a waterproof makeup. I will definately be returning to the Mac store asap. I say save your money Mac has better foundations.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

After reading all the glowing reviews on this product, I decided to take the plunge and go for it. BAD IDEA. This stuff is horrible!! It's sticky, made me look ruddy, gave ne a greyish cast, and worst of all...it broke me out in places I had never broken out before. All around my eyes, my nose, around my mouth...I looked like I had leopracy for God's sake. It's going to take me weeks to get my skin back to normal. I'm sending this crap right back to maccosmetics.com.

Looooove<3 i love this foundation soo much. But just to get somethings outta the way, this does have coverage & obviously the people who said it doesnt have any & needs more coverage, shouldnt have wasted 32$ on this foundation. Okaay so i got this foundation in C2 & it matches my skin perfectt. I apply it with my fingers & i then use MAC mineralized skinfinish natural in medium plus. && i look flawless. I love this foundation, i love it <3

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

this product for me is a good foundation, its good for a natural finish, its very sheer but buildable, which is good. it didnt break me out unlike MAC Studio fix fliud that thing was awful! it doesnt give me a matte finish. i used it with a foundation brush, didn't like it. used it with my MAC 187 was ok. but i used it with my Coastal scents italian badger buffer brush, and it was better it really buffed in well. overall i use this foundation for causual days that don't require that much coverage or for a flawless finish.

Video Reviews & Tutorials