Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush

4.3

bliss beauty trio

so i used it everyday when i first bought it in december didnt notice much BUT i went back to it recently after taking a 3 month hiatus and i really love it, my skin looks so much better since i use it again i have white heads and milia on my cheeks and they are shrinking away and overall my skintone looks better an products sink right in i was skeptical because it was so gimmicky byt i think it really works.

Honestly, I just didn't get what was so awesome about this. After all the raves, I thought it would be something pretty amazing, but for my combo, acne-prone skin it was a big nothing...seemed better than a washcloth, but nothing out of this world. I have sent mine in for a refund (gave it 3 weeks)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was really skeptical about buying this brush. However, because I love my sonicare so much..I figure why not give this Clarisonic a try and see if I will love this too. Guess what???? I LOVE IT!!! I wish I had this baby sooner. It really deep cleans and gets the gunk out of my pores. I use Philosophy's Purity Made Simple cleaner with it and my skin looks wonderful. Definitely pricey $$$$$ but I have to say well worth it.:) Oily/combo skin..btw.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the clarisonic hoping it would help with my clogged pores and blackheads on my nose. Since I have sensitive dermatitis-prone skin, I only used the sensitive brush once a day with my regular cleanser. After 1 month, my pores are in the same state, no improvement at all. The clarisonice does make my face texture feel smooth but I can feel my face drying out from the rubbing action. Sadly I dropped off my clarisonic brush today at the post office for return :(

I've been using the Clarisonic for about 2 months. I've seen a big improvement in my skin, but still have some lingering issues. My skin: large pores in t-zone that get clogged easily, and some blackheads. The clarisonic has helped a lot with the clogged pores, but I still have a bunch. I used the sensitive brush for the first month, then switched to the regular one. Now that my skin is used to the brush, I spend a little extra time on my forehad and nose. Overall, my skin is clearer and brighter and I'm quite happy. However, I was hoping this brush would eliminate the need for regular facials for extractions. It will definitly reduce the number of facials I need to get, but it seems like I'll still need some periodic professional help cleaning out my pores. On the other hand, I used to use an at-home micordermabrasion kit every other day, and haven't had to use it once since starting with the Clarisonic. I'll continue to use the Clarisonic very happily, and hope for even more improvement over time.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love Clarisonic!!! I noticed that some people were not really getting results..could it be that their skin is OK to start with? Well my skin is very congested...clogged pores, blackheads, whiteheads, oily, the whole works. The FIRST time i used this with the sensitive brush, (don't mean to be gross) I could literally scratch off the tiny needles protruding from the pores on my chin. I'm looking forward to using this on a longer term to see the amazing results, but after the first use, skin is clean and smooth. A little red and inflamed at first, but after it calmed down, my face is glowing! It's also a pleasure to use...feels like a relaxing mini-spa experience. Despite the price, I will rebuy if this thing ever breaks down (touch wood!). It's one skin care machine i could see myself using forever. I have also found it to increase product absorption, which sends me on a quest to find high performance creams/serums. Anything to make my skin happy.

it gives a really deep clean. I use the sensitive brush on high for 2 minutes and my face feels really clean and soft. It's kept my skin pretty clear too...i'm going to experiment with the normal brush next week. great product!

I have been using this brush for 6 weeks and my skin has been much clear and
much smoother. I only use this at night for 1.30 min. with... DOVE body bar!!
My skin is(was) oily,acne,big pores ,uneven skin tone but now I have almost
perfect skin and no acne problems, my pores looks much smaller and tighter
and got even skin tone.It took about 4weeks to get this result.
For me, it was worth more than $200 bucks.
This brush totally changed my skin!! I would like to thank MakeupAlley
& ladies who wrote all the reviews, it pushed my back to order this product!!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have to rain on this parade. I bought the Clarisonic based on the raving reviews hoping that it would clean my pores deep down and keep them clean with twice a day use.

As soon as I started using the Clarisonic (with my own cleanser) I started breaking out. And every time I used it more bumps and inflammed pores.

I accepted that my skin was very congested and the Clarisonic was bringing it all out. Figuring that skin renews itself every month I hung in there. It was awful. I had the worse breakouts! I just kept thinking it would all come out and then I would be able to keep my newly unclogged skin clear.

Well 6 weeks later I couldn't take it anymore and stopped using the Clarisonic. It did not work for me and it's nothing special. You could use a toothbrush in a circular motion for the same effect.

I've only had it 2 1/2 weeks. My skin is purging a bit right now, so that's not fun, but it seems to be purging quickly and it should be over in a matter of days (rather than a break out lasting a week or so).

Right now the benefits I have noticed from my clarisonic is skin that feels much softer and cleaner than before. Is it worth the money? If it clears my pores then it will have managed to do what none of my exfoliating scrubs and serums have done, and the answer is a quick and easy yes!! If all it does is leave me with soft, well exfoliated skin, then it will have replaced a few other products, and will pay for itself, albeit a bit slower.
If, however, this mini-purge that's happening at the moment becomes a habit, then the whole damn thing's a bust.

Right now, I'm optimistic, but I will update in 1 months time and adjust my rating accordingly....p.s. before buying this I used a washcloth twice a day for 3 weeks---there is NO comparison!

UPDATE 6/15/6: So, I've been using the Clarisonic for 2 months and I've learned a few things: 1. This thing does not clear or prevent blackheads. It was a tall order, and the Clarisonic couldn't deliver. At this point I've come to the conclusion that it's going to take something prescribed from a dermatologist to get rid of the pesky blackheads once and for all. 2. The clarisonic is great for exfoliating and improving the texture of skin. I am completely impressed. My skin is smooth and soft to the touch 3. Expect purging--just like you would from using any other strong product or treatment prescribed by a derm; 1 to 3 months, and if you purge and use the clarisonic twice a day you will irritate the breakouts so just LAY OFF for a day or so. 4.Most people probably should only be using this once a day or less and DON'T PRESS INTO YOUR SKIN OR USE IT TO SCRUB--you'll only make matters worse. 5. Don't use if you are having a big acne break-out; it will only irritate it and spread the bacteria.; and 6. disinfect your brush daily so you don't spread bacteria on your face. That's what I've learned. I still think the brush is worth the money. It took two months but my skin looks great, and today--for the first time in ages--I looked in the mirror and thought 'I don't really think I need foundation today.' That's a big deal. I'm upping it 1 lippie from my original 3 and adding 'yes' to will repurchase.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools