December 19, 2014 | 1486 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2006 4:58:00 PM More reviews by jaydensmama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first bought this mascara for my trip to Mexico, I loved it. That was a month ago. I wore it for the first time since then 2 days ago. I could not get it to come off!!! I tried my Rimmel Make-up Remover (which is great), my Bare Escentuals Q-tip things, and regular soap...I could NOT get it off. I ended up having to sleep in it. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2006 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Jesamyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this stuff! I have what I consider 'average' lashes; they're not sparse nor super-thick, nor are they horribly short. They don't need to be curled, just given some help with length and thickness. This mascara has been the closest to HG that I've found for me. My lashes look natural, but have enough length and volume to grab attention and look flirty. I detest stiff lashes, but this leaves my lashes soft enough to not annoy me (though prob not as soft as the regular version). The staying power is good for me. I will occasionally find a smudge, but only rarely. I have continued coming back to this mascara since I found out about it here, and will probably continue to do so!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2006 3:53:00 PM More reviews by FromTheAshTreeMeadow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara !! Does a great job. Doesn't create tarantula lashes. Makes them look feathery and soft. Definitely will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2006 3:17:00 PM More reviews by ab7905

Love this product! I bought this after reading reviews on MUA and this has totally become my HG! I can't say that I am a big-time mascara user, but when I do use it, the results are amazing. My lashes look long and healthy, not prickly and dry :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2006 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Adeena62

This is definately a 'Your Lashes But Better' mascara. This mascara seperates and lengthens your lashes with no clumps, globs, or smudging. It actually looks very natural on. It does not dry out my lashes or make them hard looking. Nice and soft. I don't get the 'Full' part of the name however. This mascara does nothing to thicken the lashes or make them look fuller IMO. If that is what you are going for, you will not find it here.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by madisonT

i'm really picky about my mascaras...i've tried soooo many different mascaras, both from drugstores (l'oreal, CG, and the other maybelline's)and department stores(chanel, dior, bobbi brown, lancome) and NONE of them work as well as full and soft. i curl my lashes w/ my shu uemura curler prior to applying mascara, and it seems like all the other brands make my lashes droop after i apply it. i use full and soft after curling lashes and it holds my curl, adds length and volume + doesn't look hard and brittle. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by smirkums

I think I'm one of those people on whom most if not all mascaras work and look the same.
I like this one because it doesn't weigh down my lashes and it adds a little volume as well. I bought Bourjois Pump Up the Volume, expecting it to be better but it was about the same.
I took off one lippie because it still left light smudges under my eyes (unlike some others that leave dark ones) even though it says WP.

EDIT 03/27/06: Okay, I give it the full 5-lippy rating! The above probably happened due to my foundation and skin oils mizing, making the area under my eyes a little oily. However, after using Baby Pink Milky Base (as a foundation primer) and Shiseido Mascara Base, there were no more smudgies!! Okay, maybe after 10-12 hours, there's a miniscule mark but it's not even noticeable! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2006 12:21:00 PM More reviews by erijica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this! It's the only mascara I've found that holds curl after I curl my eyelashes. Plus, it makes my eyelashes look a little thicker, and that's always a good thing. Heh.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2006 3:28:00 AM More reviews by SOAKENUPDASUN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my every day mascara use black! It stays on all day and when you put it on you lashes then curl it with your eyelash curler it will hold your lashes all day!! Just dont forget to close it all the way because it will dry out, oh and I have used it at the beach and went swimming in salt and pool water and it never smeared!! And it holds for crying too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2006 3:43:00 PM More reviews by edie4711

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday mascara and I'm actually quite fond of it, although I wouldn't hesitate to kick it to the curb if something better came along.

For everyday, I generally shoot for a me-but-better look, overall and Full & Soft provides a very natural-looking but still "mascara-ed" effect--denser at the root with separated tips. The brush is good--I usually don't need a lash comb--and I haven't had problems with the product drying out.

I always wear waterproof mascara and this formula is by far the softest, which makes it a pleasure to wear. (I can't stand a crunchy lash.) It also has no smell, always a plus. I take it off easily with Johnson's Baby Shampoo. Will repurchase. continued >>