October 20, 2014 | 2088 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by evilxelf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm changing my whole review on this because I have a very different opinion now. This is such an average mascara I want to shoot myself for not trying new things sooner. I thought I had a beautiful fan of lashes, but once I realized how my lashes look with Voluminous....now I'm rambling. Okay, basically, there are much better mascaras out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2004 4:08:00 AM More reviews by helen1984

Separates my lashes and they look very natural too! My eyes are sometimes tired and "watery" so this waterproof mascara is the key! However, I still get some smudge marks by midday. But still a great mascara compared to my other purchases. $5.99 CND.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2004 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Mandilyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. I always use waterproof because it seems to last longer and keeps my lashes curled. This mascara is great because it doesn't dry out and flake througout the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2004 12:46:00 AM More reviews by madamoiselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What is this??? it smudges!! and so much for the waterproof I get raccoon eyes.. ck! here, again, the journey continues for the HG mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2004 3:14:00 PM More reviews by PaleBaby

Hate it. It smears all over the place. Waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2004 11:29:00 AM More reviews by so_gemini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't care for most of the Maybelline mascaras that I have tried, but this was actually a good mascara for getting really dramatic lashes. However, it is not really waterproof. My eyelashes also started breaking off from using this! I might repurchase the regular formula but I will never buy this one again because eyelashes that are broken off take a long time to grow back in normally!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2004 2:30:00 PM More reviews by tridgy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this for a while & I do like it. It's not to thick & clumpy & does wear well. I have dark undereye circles & have to be careful that I do not end up looking like a raccoon. I will buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2004 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Stewie_5

This is my favorite mascara! It makes my lashes very full and doesn't clump! I had heard a while ago that it would flake off and stuff but I've never had that problem. And even with the waterproof formula, it removes easily so you don't have to tug at your eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 2:07:00 PM More reviews by aimless07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

loved the big fat brush. it built great lashes but flakes off at times. i will continue to buy it though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2004 4:05:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i had this mascara in brownish black, which wasn't dark enough for me so now i have this is very black and i have to say i love it!! i have very wimpy lashes that don't stand out but with this mascara it makes them (slightly) longer and darker and less wimpy.