Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 10/14/2008 8:25:00 PM

For the price of this product i thought it would work allot better. It didnt do much for me at all besides seperate them. However, i liked how there is no clumping what-so-ever when using this mascara.

on 10/11/2008 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

A good basic mascara, but it doesn't hold curl if I apply more than one coat. Also, it takes a while to dry. So at this price, I'd rather stick with the better choices at the drugstore.

on 9/29/2008 11:04:00 AM

I got a free sample of this the other day although I can't say I'm too impressed.
My big problem is that it smudges really badly under my eyes by the end of the day. It also doesn't really do much. My lashes are really long and curly, but I don't find that this mascara improves them.
I won't be purchasing this.

on 9/27/2008 6:07:00 AM

My friend gave me her GWP so I could try it and when I first put it on, I was impressed at how lush my lashes looked. But it dropped my curl down as smidge--the formula is quite wet. And then it did something I just cannot stand in mascara--it SMUDGED. I can tolerate the odd flakes, but smudges? No way. Too bad. I wanted to like it.

on 9/26/2008 1:13:00 PM

Absolutely love this!

Hands down best mascara i've used. And i'm a mascara junkie, but for some reason i ALWAYS come back to this.

on 9/24/2008 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

You know, I've been getting this mascara as a free sample for YEARS, and I finally decided to try it the other day. I really like the brush, and how it coats each lash in one full swoop. My only complaint is that it didn't make my eyelashes glossy at all, and because of that, I gave it 4 lippies. Otherwise, it's a great mascara!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

You ready for this: this is the best mascara at the midrange price point. This gives me dramatic, HELLLLLO NURSE lashes without making them flakey, clumpy or tarantuala-esque. My HG, I have yet to find anything better and the only reason it is getting a 4 instead of a 5 is because I've yet to try mascara over $40 - so I'm just trying to be fair. I have many of the well known brands and they just do not compare to this. Each lash is well defined and not just lumped together in a gloopy mess.

on 9/23/2008 10:02:00 PM

This is one of the best mascaras i've ever used!! I have thin, sparse asian lashes and this mascara really made a high impact! I only need 2 coats and it lengthens, curls, and gives it great volume! (all the things I look for in a mascara) Best of all, it doesn't smudge under the eye or clump and washes off easily with water! LOVE it

on 9/22/2008 12:13:00 PM

I got this in a bonus package and it's not too bad. The brush is nice and thick and doesn't clump unless you pile on layers and layers of it. It gives decent volume and gets to every lash, but it is a bit light and you have to put more than one layer on, and like I said before, it can start clumping. Overall, it's a decent volume mascara but I don't think I'll be spending $14 on it soon.

on 9/20/2008 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

WOW! I was not expecting much from this mascara really. One coat gave me a lot of definition and volume. I didn't think much of the brush when I first opened it but now I like it!

I still love my rimmel glam eyes though, but this is a definite backup!