July 31, 2014 | 1997 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Lexlii

It was nice and darken my lashes, and pretty natural looking. The brush is quite nice and doesn't make the lashes clump much. The formula wasn't too thick, so that was really nice. Plus it actually dried fairly quickly, so I'd use it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2008 6:46:00 AM More reviews by starburstisl

I received as a free sample so I can't really comment on the consistency of the formula by the third month but to start with it is lovely and creamy but not too thick. The brush is really full which makes it feel like each lash is being coated but it just didn't do anything dramatic for me. It did provide a nice natural finish but it did nothing to lengthen or curl them so I won't be purchasing the full size version.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2008 8:15:00 PM More reviews by bluengold2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Becoming my favorite for an everyday look. Looks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by meliciousmelmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have fallen in love. This stuff is AMAZING! Makes my normally unnoticeable lashes fuller,longer, and curlier! I couldn't ask for more! I can add one swipe for school and look pretty, or a few swipes for a date and look fierce! My blue eyes stand out like never before.

I will buy this again, again, and AGAIN!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2008 3:44:00 PM More reviews by iwanaga

if i rate mascaras i used so far, there is three category. good average and bad. this is one of the good one. it does not leave clumps it gives good separation it gives volume..... it does everything it suppose to do. i would not buy this again just because there are so many mascaras out there waiting for me to try them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by legette68

Great mascara!!! Got it as a GWP and will definitely buy on its own. Gave great length and definition. Made my eyes pop witn the impact of the mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2008 1:02:00 PM More reviews by sheal77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as GWP and it does an ok job of lengthening my lashes. No volume to speak of, but it is an "eh" mascara. I'll stick with CG Lash Exact for long, full lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good basic mascara. on me it didn't do anything too terribly dramatic but it did clump a bit. I ended up exchanging it for Clinique's lash doubling mascara which I much prefer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by RachelFay81

I love this mascara, Perfect if you eyes are sensitive..... If you go during gift time this is in about everyone, it will last long enough til the next gift time that your run across!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by astrorainfall

This is the best mascara ever! I have to agree that this won't give you va-va-voom lashes but if you want something that doesn't clump or smudge and does a neat job, this is the mascara to try. It's at a pretty reasonable price (SGD27; USD19) for such good performance. Highly recommended!