August 27, 2014 | 1718 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 12:26:00 PM More reviews by vvlindsvv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as a free sample, and I love it. It makes my lashes full and dramatic with 2 coats. I plan on purchasing it when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2008 4:26:00 PM More reviews by bwilson1116

Just bought this mascara at Belk's yesterday. I always have trouble with mascara ending up under my eyes, but not this one. It really stays on like it says!!! The best part is that it comes off with just plain water!!! Even wore it to bed to see what results I had. Woke up this a.m. with some specs under my eyes where I had probably rubbed my eyes during sleep, but it was still on my lashes. I have tried so many different mascaras, but this one is my favorite one for now!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2008 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

I think this is a lovely mascara that lengthens and thickens without having to apply it over and over again. Glossy and doesn't clump. I love it. EDIT Just bought another tube and it doesn't seem to be as thickening as I remember (just finished a L'oreal Voluminous, so maybe that's why). Also seems to be flaking and occasionally running a little in my under eye area....Taking a lippie off

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2008 3:13:00 AM More reviews by miss_mac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my fav mascaras. It isn't clumpy, adds definition, length and volume without creating spider legs. It doesn't dry out too quickly either. The price is average, not expensive as some but not as cheap as others. I would buy again, but Maybelline Full and Soft is still my HG because of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Lexlii

It was nice and darken my lashes, and pretty natural looking. The brush is quite nice and doesn't make the lashes clump much. The formula wasn't too thick, so that was really nice. Plus it actually dried fairly quickly, so I'd use it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2008 6:46:00 AM More reviews by starburstisl

I received as a free sample so I can't really comment on the consistency of the formula by the third month but to start with it is lovely and creamy but not too thick. The brush is really full which makes it feel like each lash is being coated but it just didn't do anything dramatic for me. It did provide a nice natural finish but it did nothing to lengthen or curl them so I won't be purchasing the full size version.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2008 8:15:00 PM More reviews by bluengold2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Becoming my favorite for an everyday look. Looks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by meliciousmelmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have fallen in love. This stuff is AMAZING! Makes my normally unnoticeable lashes fuller,longer, and curlier! I couldn't ask for more! I can add one swipe for school and look pretty, or a few swipes for a date and look fierce! My blue eyes stand out like never before.

I will buy this again, again, and AGAIN!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2008 3:44:00 PM More reviews by iwanaga

if i rate mascaras i used so far, there is three category. good average and bad. this is one of the good one. it does not leave clumps it gives good separation it gives volume..... it does everything it suppose to do. i would not buy this again just because there are so many mascaras out there waiting for me to try them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by legette68

Great mascara!!! Got it as a GWP and will definitely buy on its own. Gave great length and definition. Made my eyes pop witn the impact of the mascara.