Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I recently bought this and while the lemon scent is nice, I really dislike the texture of this stuff. It's too waxy and just seems to sit on top of the nail instead of being absorbed, (maybe that's how its supposed to be but I don't like it).. I don't have any cuticle problems at the moment, I just bought this in the moment for when I'll really need it in the winter. I think it does moisturize well though and I'll use the whole tin up but I won't repurchase. The packaging is also nice, and I don't have any problems with removing the lid as others have mentioned.
UPDATE: I ended up giving this to my mom b/c I just couldn't stand the extremely waxy feel of this on my nails and cuticles. Also, the smell wasn't compatible with my hand moisturizer.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Good things come in small packages...

...that's what this is. I love using this on my cuticles all year round, but it's moisturizing qualities are best noticed during the colder months.

A great fresh lemon scent, a cute tiny tin and a fantastic product that works! A nail kit must have for women and men.

This is a moisturizer sent from Heaven!! I work in a laboratory and therefore, I wash my hands all the time. Each night before I go to bed, I'd rub all my fingertips with this cuticle cream (and top off with the hand salve) and it's fantastic!!

This cream works wonders and smells delicious! I almost want to eat it. :) It feels very luxurious and moisturizing, and it makes my nails shiny and happy. Definitely recommended!

Smells nice, lots of product for the price. It's really been helping my dry nail beds.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

HG! I can't say enough good things about this stuff - it's cheap, it smells great, and it works! I like the tin packaging for it too!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

HG, HG, HG...expensive for the little tin of product you get, but completely worth it. I carry this in my bag with my everywhere. Moisturizing, smells clean and fresh and keeps my nails and cuticles ultra-healthy. My favourite Burt's Bees product!

I used this at night, so I have no complaints over the texture mentioned previously. Moisturizes well, and my cuticles and nails have never looked better. Love the fresh lemon scent. I have also used this as lip balm in a pinch with success. I guess my only complaint could be that my puppy loves the scent too and is always trying to lick my hands. :)

Somewhat heavy feeling and gritty, but effective. Has a nice real lemon scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product! It smells great and gives immediate results. I use this at night and by morning my manicure looks fresh and new! It is amazing and would definately buy again.

Popular Treatments