Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 7/5/2004 4:13:00 PM

Smells nice, lots of product for the price. It's really been helping my dry nail beds.

on 6/28/2004 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

HG! I can't say enough good things about this stuff - it's cheap, it smells great, and it works! I like the tin packaging for it too!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

HG, HG, HG...expensive for the little tin of product you get, but completely worth it. I carry this in my bag with my everywhere. Moisturizing, smells clean and fresh and keeps my nails and cuticles ultra-healthy. My favourite Burt's Bees product!

on 6/18/2004 6:56:00 PM

I used this at night, so I have no complaints over the texture mentioned previously. Moisturizes well, and my cuticles and nails have never looked better. Love the fresh lemon scent. I have also used this as lip balm in a pinch with success. I guess my only complaint could be that my puppy loves the scent too and is always trying to lick my hands. :)

Somewhat heavy feeling and gritty, but effective. Has a nice real lemon scent.

on 6/11/2004 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product! It smells great and gives immediate results. I use this at night and by morning my manicure looks fresh and new! It is amazing and would definately buy again.

on 6/11/2004 2:56:00 AM

Not only "would" I buy this product again, but I "have" bought it again! I now own 2 so that I can keep one by my bed and one with me at all times.

This stuff has truly fixed up my ragged cuticles. At first I was putting it on a billion times a day just because it smelled so good! But then I realized that it was making a major difference in my cuticles' appearance and how they feel. They are soft now!

Keeping my cuticles in tact helps me avoid biting my nails, so this is very helpful.

They seem to have changed the packaging a bit. It used to have a rounded top, but now the top has a lip on it that makes it easier to grip.

on 6/8/2004 4:32:00 PM

I love this product. It smells nice and lasts forever and has a really nice texture. I suspect if you have really bad curicles to start with, you might need something more serious, but as a daily maintenance cream, this is perfect. Very moisturizing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Great product! I keep one in my purse, one in my car, one in my desk at work, and one on my bedside table. It's so cheap, it smells great, and makes my cuticles so soft.

on 6/7/2004 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The tin is horrible and gets stuck, but what is inside is worth it--I've run out of this, but one tin lasted me like a year, smelled lovely, and really did the job for my cuticles, I would definitely recommend.

Popular Treatments