Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 6/11/2004 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product! It smells great and gives immediate results. I use this at night and by morning my manicure looks fresh and new! It is amazing and would definately buy again.

on 6/11/2004 2:56:00 AM

Not only "would" I buy this product again, but I "have" bought it again! I now own 2 so that I can keep one by my bed and one with me at all times.

This stuff has truly fixed up my ragged cuticles. At first I was putting it on a billion times a day just because it smelled so good! But then I realized that it was making a major difference in my cuticles' appearance and how they feel. They are soft now!

Keeping my cuticles in tact helps me avoid biting my nails, so this is very helpful.

They seem to have changed the packaging a bit. It used to have a rounded top, but now the top has a lip on it that makes it easier to grip.

on 6/8/2004 4:32:00 PM

I love this product. It smells nice and lasts forever and has a really nice texture. I suspect if you have really bad curicles to start with, you might need something more serious, but as a daily maintenance cream, this is perfect. Very moisturizing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Great product! I keep one in my purse, one in my car, one in my desk at work, and one on my bedside table. It's so cheap, it smells great, and makes my cuticles so soft.

on 6/7/2004 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The tin is horrible and gets stuck, but what is inside is worth it--I've run out of this, but one tin lasted me like a year, smelled lovely, and really did the job for my cuticles, I would definitely recommend.

on 6/6/2004 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a really nice smelling wax-y cream in a small tin that work fairly well to soften and moisturize cuticles. You only need a little and it lasts a long time. I doubt I'll ever run out because the tin contains a lot of the cream and since you don't use that much, it'll last a long time. Sometimes, if I have really dry patches of skin like on my foot or hands, I apply this to it and it softens them up really well. Some people have complained about how opening the tin was difficult but I don't have any trouble with it. Also, I believe they changed the packaging too to a better tin so that probably solved the problem for some people.

on 6/2/2004 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been rubbing this onto my cuticles at night for years and am very happy with it. A little warming trick I figured out: While I'm washing my face, I tuck the tin in my bra to bring the cream up to body temperature. It is softened just enough to dab with my thumb and rub in.

on 5/31/2004 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This smells fantastic and is a pretty borderine cuticle treatment. It's also very cheap which makes it attractive, but I keep mine in my desk at work. For home, I choose Kiehl's Imperiale Repairature..which is expensive, but better.

on 5/31/2004 4:06:00 PM

I tried a free sample and I loved the lemon smell, it's just amazing! It made my hands so soft and they look good too. :) But I wish that the price was a little bit cheaper because I wouldn't wanna pay 5 bucks for a little tin...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Not only does this product smell wonderful, it works wonders on my cuticles and one little pot lasts a long time.

Popular Treatments