November 23, 2014 | 1678 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2004 5:01:00 PM More reviews by glamwanttobe

I love the way this stuff works too. I does tend to smell a little like furniture polish but it sure does the job. I work in a mill and my hands are hard working and they tend to get beat up and scratched alot. This stuff works so well on my cuticles that for the first time since I started there i have nice cuticles. The little tin is cute and a little hard to open but I just bought this for a friend and noticed that have changed the tin so it has a lip that you can open it with so it is easier.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2004 2:46:00 PM More reviews by amy_aimee2000

This smells SO good, and it's great for my cuticles. A definite staple. I'm only giving it 4 lipsticks though, because the lid is stuck on mine and I can't get it off to save my fricking life, and I can get ANY lid off of ANY jar! GRRRR!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 9:13:00 PM More reviews by imaladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An effective product with 4 big negatives: the container is annoying to open, the price,the scent is reminiscent of Lemon Pledge and a heavy waxy texture. Though I like what Burt's Bees emphasis on natural ingredients, I can't really recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 12:17:00 PM More reviews by eenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. My cuticles tend to get very dry and ragged in the winter, but slathering this on before bedtime really helps. A lot of times, I'll wake up in the mornings and my cuticles will be repaired. It also has a wonderful lemon scent. I don't mind the greasiness of this product, because it works!
My only complaint is the packaging, because I always have a hard time with Burt's Bees tins.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2004 10:51:00 AM More reviews by supah_stah1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I find the scent of this VERY strong. It smells just like a citronella candle people use to keep mosquitos away...or maybe lemon pledge. In any case, the smell is not particularly nice, and it's really overpowering. However, the creme does work well in terms of moisturizing. I think any good moisturizer for hands would do about the same thing though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2004 5:54:00 AM More reviews by kiss4u

Great Smell. But to tell you the truth, there isnt much difference in this product than lip balms & generic creams. I make & sell my own lip balms, chapsticks, & lotions and most of the ingredients I use(as well as lots of real name brand balms)are the same stuff. So basically you're paying for overpriced lip balm that's labelled cuticle cream. This stuff is greasy and a bit of a hassle to apply. I admit it does help make your cuticles more healthier, but so does buying your own bottle of vitamin e(its VERY affordable) and applying it on your hands and nails before you sleep or buying a stick of lip balm. I guarantee the same results, if not better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2004 12:04:00 PM More reviews by lobsterh4h

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never made it through my first tin, but I thought I'd give it another try, and I'm glad I did. It's very soft, just touch the top to get enough for a nail, and it's not so heavy that it will end up all over the sheets. This, alone with Lumene's cuticle cream, are cheap and good alternatives to the pricier lines.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2004 9:55:00 AM More reviews by fivestar

Love, love, love this. The smell is awesome, it goes on greasy but absorbs quickly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Smells like a basket of lemons. Goes on smoothly and seems to coat the cuticles well. Only a four lippie here due to the somewhat cumbersome application process. You have to really bear down on the product to scoop out a tad to put on your cuticles. I find this messy and not as convenient as an oil. However, it seems to do the job and will update when I've been using for longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2004 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Lynnabeth

A tin in my desk at work, a tin in my nightstand, a tin in the bathroom... This stuff does wonders to smooth out ragged cuticles. The smell is pleasant. It's slightly oily, so I put it on when I'm going to be sitting around for a while or rub my fingernails together to warm it up so it sinks in faster. One of the best features is that you can get boyfriends and other assorted men to use it because it doesn't have a girly smell or package.