Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 10/27/2012 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is amazing, it is great as a light everyday moisturising foundation. It was £8.99 which I think was a bit pricey for quite a small tube but it was totally worth it. Even on my horrible dry skin it doesn't flake. It only probably lasts about half a day but I really love it, will definitely buy again!

This is an OKAY product. I use it on mornings when I don't have time for foundation, or if I just don't want something heavy on my face. The only reason I will be repurchasing is because it does even my skin out when I wear it, has a great SPF, and is super light for those lazy mornings when I'm in a rush. Overall, not a great product, but not a really bad one, neither.

on 10/26/2012 7:32:00 PM

Very nice product, not really a true BB Cream but it is very nice to use as a primer and has a nice SPF value.

on 10/26/2012 7:05:00 PM

I really like this one on the days I want to skip foundation! It's quick and easy and non-offensive.

I just wash my face, slap this baby on, add some gloss and mascara and I'm good to go!

It leaves a little tint and a sheer amount of colour that helps even out my skin. It isn't too oily.

The bottle is ok, no complaints. I do not use this product every day but rather on an as-needed basis for busy mornings.

on 10/26/2012 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

I dont understand the rave on this stuff. I thought it looked orangey and after about an hour my skin looked really greasy thanks to this stuff. Im glad it works for some people but all it did for me was hurt my appearance rather than make it better

on 10/26/2012 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

OMGoodness. I had such high expectations for this cream. I felt like at last there is a light moisterizer with light coverage as I dont really like heavy foundations. I wanted a nice natural dewy even sheer coverage for my skin. and better yet if it does all the other things it claimed to do. Well this was such a disappointment. My face broke out in fine pimples as well as blackheads. At first i though it was maybe my hormones so i decided to take a break from anything thats make up. once i stopped using it, my skin cleared up. when i started using it again. my face broke out that same day.
I also recommended this product to my girlfriend and she experienced the same thing! so we ditched it...another disspointment. Although I love maybelline's products, this one was not a hit at all...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't know where to start with this product. I just flat out don't like it. It doesn't live up to its claims as an "8 in 1 skin perfector" and I saw no real skin care benefits after using it for over a month. It's a tinted moisturizer with a fancy name. As a tinted moisturizer I would have probably given it at least a 3 but as a BB cream, I was very disappointed. The price was pretty reasonable at $8.99 and it did make my skin look a little more even after application and protects my face from the sun but any tinted moisturizer can do that. Overall, a thumbs down on this product and a huge let down. I would definitely not repurchase this.

on 10/25/2012 10:51:00 PM

I tried this today. I didn't find it to be blendable. I feel like it was sinking into my flaws, not airbrushing them out. Try Almay Smart Shade instead. Light, better consistency and blendability.....nice and light. I will try it again, maybe with moisturizer underneath. If I change my mind, I will update this post :)

on 10/25/2012 12:09:00 AM

I tried this over the summer. I has to use a moisturizer underneath, but it made a nice, light sunscreen for the extra hot summer we had. The color & coverage worked for me.

on 10/24/2012 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this product because I ran out of my Maybelline Fit Me foundation. I'm a huge fan of Maybelline products so I figured their BB cream would be as good as their other products. I was SO wrong. This product has done absolutely nothing for my skin. It was oily, and had little to no coverage. I found I had to use more concealer to cover all my skin imperfections because the BB cream didn't cover anything. I will not be purchasing this product again, I'll just go back to my foundation.