October 26, 2014 | 1659 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by hannaaaah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is awful!! the color on the tube does not match the color in the tube, it broke my skin out really bad. I have no more words to write, that' s how bad this product is. Generally I love Maybelline products, but not this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

So far I've tried 3 BB creams, this one, the Garnier one and the Marcelle one. I have very oily skin and this product just did NOT work for me at all as it made my skin super oily and broke me out on my chin.
I did like the consistency of it and found that it blended well into my skin and left a beautiful finish, but has ZERO coverage. I love the fact that it has sunscreen built in and was so hoping this would work as in the summertime I don't like wearing anything heavy on my skin but it is going into my "give away" drawer.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Walke202

If you don't feel like reading the paragraph - my conclusion: disappointed.

I'm a huge YouTube make up guru addict. I noticed that a lot of gurus were using BB Creams, and I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I purchased this product from Walmart in a medium shade. I was unsure if it would even match my skin tone because it came out a bit orange.

I have to say that it disappointed me. It is really runny. It didn't moisturize my skin at all, and provided absolutely NO coverage. I did like the fact that it contained sun screen, but I could have just worn a bit of my powder foundation with SPF in it and it probably would have done a much better job.

I now have the tube sitting on my shelf, going to waste. I regret buying it. For now, I prefer light foundations or none at all. No BB creams for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by rosielombardi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I usually use estee Lauder double wear foundation but I decided to try this because I heard so much hype about it. I was hoping that it would mostly smooth out the coloring on my face; I have red blotches above my eyebrows, red blotches on my cheeks and on my upper lip. When I put on the bb cream, my skin was still red And blotchy. If didn't smooth my complexion at all. The only thing it did was disguise these bumps I have on my cheek, but they are already skin colored.
All in all I wasn't really impressed with the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Isobelbabe

I absolutely love this product! I agree with many people that have said it's more like a tinted moisturizer. I basically use it as my foundation. I used to use the Maybelline Dream Mousse as my foundation but I feel like the BB cream gives way more coverage even with just 1 layer. I don't see much wrong with this product. I just wish the packaging was larger. Definitely reccomend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I will admit, I haven't tried an actual Asian BB cream. I definitely plan to, but haven't yet for the simple fact that I'm impatient and haven't wanted to wait for the shipping time.
Anyway, before this I had tried L'Oreal's BB cream which was a complete fail for me. So I went out and purchased Maybelline's BB cream in light to medium. I was really impressed with the color, as it matched my skintone perfectly. (I'm a light to medium yellow toned gal.) The coverage is medium, it covers my pimples and scars and almost completely reduces any redness while brightening and evening everything out. It didn't make me more oily at all, even though I have oily skin. In fact, it really helped to control my oil and even help clear up my acne because the moisture was causing my skin to produce less oil. It made my skin appear dewy and fresh, and never look oily. Towards the middle of wear time I did apply a powder just to freshen up, and it looked good. This product had no offensive odors, and the consistency was a bit runny but blended easy and absorbed into skin well. The SPF was a very good touch as well. Over all I love this product and recommend it to anyone, even those who want a matte look because with a small amount of finishing powder, you easily change dewy to matte. I am already on my second tube and almost through that. I feel this will be great in the fall and winter to add a little moisture and glow to your skin. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by danaanguyen

This product makes my skin look reallyyy oily! no matter how much powder i try and put on, it always ends up looking completely shiny at the end of the day. it has medium coverage, which is great for school. the colour did not really match my skin though, it was a tad too dark. i did enjoy this product for a while, and i think i will continue to use it untill there's no more, but i will definitely not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by paola0523

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this from 17 magazine in light/medium (which was very convenient because I didnt want to spend $10 just to try it) and I loved it! At first I was hesitant to try it because of the bad reviews it had for combination skin but I must say I love it. It gives a sheer coverage just right for school and does not make my face oily even after a whole day of using it. It covers most minor imperfections, evens out skin tone and leaves a dewy finish but feels very light at the same time despite being so liquidy. I use with a little bit of powder foundation and finishing powder to ensure it lasts throughout the day it also does not smell like sunblock like I thought it would. Overall this is a very good product

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2012 6:51:00 AM More reviews by chihea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Personally, I am having quarrels with this product. Ai got it. It looked nice. Real small.

I thought it was going to make my face smooth, but it did the opposite. When I use it, my face breaks out!

Now, I would just put it under my eyes and near the hairs on my face.

Don't get this. Its a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by AviaKhyli