Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

on 8/5/2009 5:12:00 PM

I like this mascara a lot! It is the only one, which doesnŽt promise "volume" (which I donŽt want) but just LENGTH (which is the only thing I need). I think it does its business very well, no clumps, good constistence, great length. Makes your lashes look naturally and soft (not just a few miserable "spider legs"). Doesnt smudge and lasts whole day (only IŽd not recomend trying to re-aply it during a day..too many layers - worse result). My only compaint is about the strange package - why black/red? Why square? I prefere nice small elegant packages. IŽd welcome it in brown color. Overall - the best mascara fot that price! Will buy again.

on 8/5/2009 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this mascara! It made my lashes look very long and fringey. And the tube is so cute as well! The one small complaint about it is that i found it to start flaking after several hours. But still, overall a great product!

on 8/5/2009 3:42:00 PM

I love this mascara! Wasn't really sure what to expect from it and was really pleasantly surprised. In my opinion, it is just as good as other far more expensive brands. It lengthens lashes really well, gives lashes a nice luster and sheen and does not ever smudge. It is also super easy to remove and not at all clumpy. Love it!

on 8/5/2009 3:30:00 PM

Even with multiple coats, I couldn't tell that I was wearing any mascara. I don't know if it's because the product isn't think enough or if the brush just doesn't grab my lashes. The brush does seem to be a large part of it... the design of it just makes it so that it doesn't grab my lashes at all.

on 8/5/2009 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was blessed with my mother's supernatural eyelashes....so no stitch of mascara and I still get people asking me if they are fake, or what mascara I have on......and even if Ihave had lash implants. Haha...

But I LOVE mascara and if I could only have one piece of MU for the rest of my life, it would be a good mascara. This one would not be it. It's not horrible but it's not great either. It does smell like a permanant marker and it doesn't have the shine it says it does...but it's not the worst I've ever had.

I do agree with the person that said it was a good finishing mascara. It worked great for me over some cheapo Great Lash and my lashes looked almost drag queen good...so, when I have the time to do that kind of work, this mascara is my go to. When I want it done in one swoop...I go to Armani Eyes to Kill. AMAZING!

on 8/5/2009 2:22:00 PM

I agree with everyone else who has commented that this stuff smells like a Sharpie; it gave me hesitation to actually apply this to my eyelashes. And the consistency was kind of thin for a mascara. Overall, wasn't thrilled with this stuff. It didn't lengthen my lashes like the advertising promised it would. I would've had better luck with falsies, in my opinion.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara. It lengthens really well, and the small brush defines all of those small lashes that you can't get with the bulky brushes that are becoming a trend for makeup companies. This mascara is perfect for me, but I spend a lot of time on my lashes. This isn't the "one swipe and you're good" kind of mascara. It takes work and technique. If you don't like to spend as much time on your makeup, use another Maybelline mascara, like Colossal. So as for my routine, it's a 5- for other people who don't like to spend as much time, more like a 3.

on 8/4/2009 11:30:00 PM

Overall i was really disappointed with this product. First off, the stuff smells like a mix of sharpie and sme nasal spray i used to have to use for nosebleeds. Its HORRIBLE i put it on then about 10 seconds later i started tearing and it smudged and came off everywhere. The next time i tried to use it i held my breath and it actually turned out decent. it wasnt the best mascara i have ever used but the lengthening was alright...... the only thing i REALLY liked about this product was the packaging. to me its gorgeous :) oh well.. off to try Colossal....

on 8/4/2009 1:11:00 PM

I cant remember why i first bought this...probably it was on sale and the packaging is really cool. And i do like it a little, it does lengthen somewhat...but i feel like others do better. So its just average. BUT the smell is horrible! To me it smells like this play lipgloss i used when i was little...like glue and rubber mixed together. I can forgive the lipgloss because it was for 6 year old by some off-brand..but i would defnitelly expect better from maybelline! Is it really that hard to make the smell less noticable? I wont buy this again and its mostly because of how it smells.

on 8/3/2009 10:39:00 PM

Didn't do too much for my lashes, Telescopic is the best lengthening mascara!

Also, this stuff SMELLS. It smells like Sharpie and Skunk. Disgusting.

Video Reviews & Tutorials