April 20, 2014 | 1510 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2005 9:20:00 AM More reviews by aerosmithkat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was on a foundation hunt and the S.A. tried this on me after an application of You Rebel. I have one of the MAC bronzers but i find it to be very fickle with my oily skin. If i get a little loose with the application, i look like a streaky 80's mess. Hoola went on like a dream and i swore i just got off the beach. When i went home with it, it also went on very smooth and it was easily blendable. Edit : since finding other bronzers, i find this one doesn't work as well for me. I've moved on :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2005 6:30:00 PM More reviews by tealstars

I love Hoola bronzer! I use it everyday as a blush because my cheeks are very red naturally and I don't need any more redness to add to them, and I'm also really pale. I love that it's matte but sometimes I just mix this with Dandelion (by swirling a brush onto Dandelion first and then Hoola and sweeping it on my cheeks) and its a wonderful shimmery, bronzy blush. I rarely use the brush that comes with it, I just use a blush brush. It is expensive but lasts a long time, and I will definately purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2005 1:53:00 PM More reviews by amy212

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product, it is like a powder to liquid it goes on soooo smoothly from silicone. I Hate all powder products, but this one does not hurt my dry face. The color is great, very nautral. You can add too much however and the it gets kind of sticky and splotchy - but the perfect product if you just want a little color, try self tanning lotion if you want more. I think this box will last forever, but I would gladly re-purchase!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2005 11:19:00 PM More reviews by kat_25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i was talked into getting a benefit make over done one day at sephora and this one was a must buy afterward. it's a nice big square box and you get a lot for your money. the bad part is i'm afraid the cardboard box will fall apart. the brush that comes with it is pointless since the shape will leave lines of bronzer - i always use a nice powerd brush instead. with this bronzer, i can use a little to make my cheekbones look even higher or a nice overall glow. it is a matte bronzer(what i prefer)and the finish looks more natural than others i've tried. if i want a little glow to it, i use a shimmer very lightly over my cheek bones.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2005 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkie77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a bit of a bronzer junkie and this one is my very favorite. I even mix a little with a facial sunscreen to make a perfect bronzed, even glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2005 11:42:00 PM More reviews by LadyVader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG bronzer! Its a matte brown that does not go on dirty on my FFF freckled skin, very natural looking as there is O glitter/shimmer. I will def. repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2005 6:52:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

I use this as a blush and it works great because its not the average pink blush. I wouldn't use it as a bronzer. The brush that comes along with it is useless. But when using a blush brush works good. Tip: Featherlightly apply. It will come on too dark. If you're asian Hoola would work wonders.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2005 5:05:00 PM More reviews by lisaf6501

Meh. The color is too dirty-looking in my opinion. It's got a matte finish, which I like, but I find it really difficult to make it look good on me. I don't like the packaging very much, and the brush it comes with is pretty useless. Spendy too, but I got it from my sister as a gift. Despite all those cons, it isn't a TERRIBLE bronzer, and I think girls darker than I could make it work.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2005 11:55:00 PM More reviews by izzyr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was hesitant at first to try another bronzer, but this one surprised me. Applied evenly, liked the loose powder feel and was not too orangy or brown. Nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2005 2:24:00 PM More reviews by grouch

I quite like this product, and trust me, ive tried A LOT of bronzers! Of you want a matte brown look then i suggest this, it has no hint of orange or red which is what I love about it. However, it can look a bit on the dull side (on some skins) so maybe if its mixed with a bit of shimmer powder it'll look better. overall, quite a nice product!